Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 02:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The studious and the stupid
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-10-2020, 06:35 AM

Tommy simply kicksout of his second attempt, then he simply walks away from him, but before he goes further, he turns around to say more gibberish unto him.

Este cinturón significa más de lo que puedas imaginar, tal vez deberías perseguir a Charlie. Si no sabes lo que dije, entonces estás en un idiota, and you should just not even bother trying to convince yourself that you have chance against me. Memes from an older movie that maybe you've watch'ed might convince Vinnie to give you the strap, but that doesn't work onto me.

Why are you thinking, believing that your backhand game was strong, when your hand is weaker than limp dick like your old man upstairs?

I mean, I could just pull my simp card and give you the belt, but man... but hey, you wouldn't understand a word I say. So, at this point... RL, while I have a lack of brain development, and will admit to infantile jaundice... you seem like a guy who couldn't go beyond an eighth grade education, with how you tried to say so much shit, that even non-hick couldn't even bother to comprehend it.

RL, in shorter terms..... Dis merr beltz an yer can't huer vit, nan nana na!
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
The studious and the stupid - by R.L. Edgar - 12-08-2020, 09:42 PM
re:The studious and the stupid - by Tommy Wish - 12-08-2020, 10:10 PM
re:The studious and the stupid - by R.L. Edgar - 12-10-2020, 04:39 AM
re:The studious and the stupid - by Tommy Wish - 12-10-2020, 06:35 AM