Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 11:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
frío abierto
Hanari Carnes Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-04-2020, 11:35 AM

The black 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class glided down the interstate, glimmering in the desert sun.

LAS VEGAS, 210 MILES

There was something about the wide open road that was relaxing, soothing. Being the only car out there, it presented an element of danger as well. Most of the area between Phoenix, where his flight landed, and Las Vegas, had shotty cell phone reception. Even with Verizon.

What is life without a sense of danger? Hanari had some time to think about life and the direction it was going during his time off the last month. His life, his career, his health. This business takes a toll on a person, mentally and physically, but the human body will give out long before the mind does, if you're strong enough.

Hanari had felt a change in himself in recent months. The happy-go-loving, lets-have-a-party Dominican business man had become a ruthless, brash, cold, damn near evil human being. He had beeing trained in the art of submission wrestling with mixed martial arts and kick boxing, but those are designed for two things: to win a competition or for selfe defense. They aren't designed to deliberately hurt people.

But just because that's not how they were designed, who says they can't be used that way?

Hanari is the most dangerous man on this roster, from a technical standpoint, but the problem in recent months has been motivation.

Hanari has seen himself slipping. Losing matches he should win. He felt like he had gone soft. He felt like, until he locked Nathaniel Idenhaus's arm into that chair, that he had not found his direction. He didn't have his legacy. He was just a name and a face on a roster filled with names and faces. What was going to be his standout, his breakthrough? What was he going to be known for.

Chris Chaos had the mantra, "How Do You Want To Be Remembered?" It had struck Hanari and dug in. How could he have been so blind? He remembered Chris's words to him when he approached him about becoming a Chaotic Inc. member......

"Ships don't sink because of the water around them. Ships sink because of the water that gets in them. Don't let what's happening around you get inside you and weigh you down. You're a dangerous man Hanari, and we need that."

It was true. Hanari had been blessed just to be given a chance in a company as widely reveared as this one, that he had not focused on just how much shit this toilet had in it. Not just the trolls like Greggo. The personalities on this roster, just dreadful, for the most part.

Hanari played the role of hero, of the good guy who wanted to clense the roster of the vile and filth.

Yuck.

He WAS the vile and filth. Too many hero's around here, not enough capes.

Hanari cracked the window as he set his coffee cup into the cup holder. The desert air was thin, but it was a bit cooler than he anticipated. It was December, after all. Lighting a cigar (the rental agreement specifically said NO smoking), he smiled to himself.

He was no longer Hanari Carnes, the wrestler who was in it to prove he could do it.

He was no longer the Hanari Carnes, the man who wanted to help the XWF.

He was becoming Hanari Carnes, the man who liked to hurt people. The head hitman of Chaotic Inc. With Ares Creed under his wing, there is nothing Hanari couldn't accomplish. His first mission, hurt Greggo.

For the first time in his career, he didn't want to win. A smile came across his face at the thought of hurting another man.

It sickened him.

He liked it.

"Greggo, hermano, what is wrong with you? What is your major malfunction? You're probably the least talented person in this company, but hands down the most annoying. Worst of all, you're a leech. You have no direction in this world, you just attach yourself to the next big thing and take credit for all their accomplishments. The truth is, you're a nothing and always have been. You aren't the cool kid in school, Greggo, you're the school shooter. You're the weird kid that nobody gave a fuck about until he went off and did something crazy, and now everybody knows his name. You've become a namesake by being brash and uncooth, but you've lost about as many matches as your precious Sarah has stitches.....

Too soon?

Your problem, Greggo, is that you put all your stock into a dying brand. It was only a matter of time before Sarah Lacklan got what was coming to her, and this entire time you were either too blind, too dumb or just flat out too stricken to see it. Yes, I said it, stricken. You were a little boy with a crush on the cool girl, and she never gave you the time of day. She was trendy, fashionable and popular. You smelled like rotting garbage and sat in class picking your ass, making weird noises and talking to yourself. She was crisp, clean and pure. You wore three day old piss-soaked pants and dirty, untied Keds. You were the outcast who just wanted friends, and Sarah was the head cheerleader who just wanted less of them. You two could never be a match. You two could never be together, and it ate you, didn't it? You claimed to be her manager on TV but told everyone behind the scenes that you were her boyfriend. Forget the fact that she's a bigger rug muncher than Rosie O’Donnell (get it, bigger rug muncher.....never mind). You just had to have her. Be involved in her matches, do her promotion, defend her when she didn't need to be defended. Anything to catch her eye, just once. Anything for her to notice you. But she never did, did she? She never gave you a passing glance. She pretended you didn't exist, as most of us do. She had it all, the world in her palm, and you sat there staring up at her from the sewer with drool hanging from your lips. You weren't in it for the betterment of the Lacklan brand, you were in it for the smell of her hair, and probably her underwear. You're a creep, and you're fine with that. I am not even sure what your motive is here. Do you play it for laughs? Play it for dramatic effect and shock value? Do you play it to be noticed? You've certainly been that. Your need for attention, I must ask, has it been met? Are you satisfied? I'll answer that for you, no. People, and I use that term loosely, like you, never are. They want more and more and more, they want to suck and suck and suck the life out of everything around them and feed off the annoyance of others. You are a child whose parents took their XBox because their grades were slipping, and this is the hissy fit we're left with. You're so mad about what happened to your precious crush, you're so mad that Kenzi has woken up and realized she can have a singles career without living in the Lacklan shadow, and you're so mad that Greggo no longer has a host for his parasite. Problem is, you've got nothing to do with all that anger. Nothing to do with all that angst. You talk a big game, but can you back it up? Have you ever backed it up? That's the biggest issue we all have with you. hermano. All you do is talk.

You probably wonder where Hanari has been for a month? Well, with Chaos climbing the ladder towards his Universal Shot and Ares Creed and Mandii both testing postitive for Corona, Atticus White used my actions against Nathaniel to suspend me for a month. December 1st, that suspension lifted and now here I am, talking to you all.

What a punishment they give me, huh? You. Greggo facing you is not a punishment to me, its a punishment to my integrity. It's a blemish on my pride. It's a boil on the ass of my accomplishments. It shows me that they don't value Hanari Carnes as a member of this roster. After what I did to Nathaniel, they should be rewarding me. Instead, I am stuck with the XWF's resident special ed.

I am going to show them all that their games don't work. Their attempt to embarrass me don't work. Their entire system of management, holmes, it just does not work. Chaotic Inc is going to burn this place to the ground and build it back up. Hanari Carnes is going to build it back up, one broken arm at a time.

Hanari Carnes is action, chico. Hanari is about taking the fight to the ring. Did you watch the last match I had? It was the match where I damn near broke Nathaniel's arm off. I put it between the chair, and locked in Viva La Republic. He couldn't beat me, he knew it, I knew it, the world knew it, but I took the loss anyway. I got myself DQ'd, not because I was desperate and had to get out of the match, but because I wanted to prove a point. That boy has not been the same since. That is how I prove things, that is how I make a point. Come Saturday Night, I am in it to make a point again.

So many people in this company are about wins and losses, they are worried about what other people think. If they lose, will they be judged, if they win, will they be targeted. I was a victim of that. I stepped into that ring, the crowd cheered for me, and I smiled big an bright for everyone to see......happy.......the nice guy. Sure I won the TV belt, but where did worrying about my reputation get me? I lost it just as quickly as I won it because I was soft. I cared what these people thought, what the locker room thought, what the TV producers and executives thought. Chris Chaos saw the talent in me, the potential, and he brought out the beast in me. I am still new here, in the grand scheme of things. He told me that my time will come, that I will be a champion, that my talent is too much to pass up. I will be a champion again and I will make my mark on this company. Hell I've already beaten the Universal Champion, only to be screwed out of it at the last moment. Warstein, not Duke. Had to clarify that. Duke does enough whining on his own without adding propane to that fire. Chaos has given me a path, he has given me direction. The only direction Sarah ever gave you, Greggo, was to the EXIT door. The only direction you ever gave her, as her "manager", was directions to your zipper. You two were not on the same page and it was hilariously embarrassing to watch. Cringe worthy. Kinda funny though, isn't it, that Chris Chaos gave HER the same......

EXIT ONLY. That's what she said right before he fucked her career in the ass.

Greggo you're a nothing, a pee on, a nobody. Saturday Night, this isn't about wins and losses, this is about shutting you up. About hurting you, about making you feel the same about yourself as you make everyone around you feel. Miserable and annoyed, with a tinge of nauseous.

When you hear that bell ring and look down at your dangling arm, you shouldn't cry but smile. Think about it. Hanari is doing you a favor. You don't really want revenge, you want to be with Sarah. Hanari can provide that. You two can be on the shelf together. Hell, you can even get iced cream.....

She can be your Lieutenant Dan.

But you ain't got no legs..............

And Saturday Night, you won't have an arm left either.

You're welcome."

[Image: se8lgAM.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post