Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 02:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick Fuck You Podcast
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-28-2020, 03:29 PM

xwf99.com/fuckyoupodcast

There is a report that Eric had the podcast ready to upload on the site, but due to techincal issues he couldn't upload it. Here is some audio clips from yesterdays podcast.

F.U. Snippet Said:Eric: Tommy, who's your top three to win this battle royal this Sunday?

T: My Top Three are the one half of the tag champion we should have gotten since last year...CCP. The new blood Marf, and last but not least Ailas with his oddity like personality.

Eric: Who's your top three JB?

JB: Besides the obvious man who everyone is begging to win this, Barney Green. Then my second one is the man who came up from Papa Duke, Thaddy and his ways of being a sly and confidant man. Then my last one is... outside of these two being dudes, and someone who i previously fought in another company... Geri Fuckin Vadyen.

Eric: Well fellas, my top three is... Reggie, and in fact I congratulate him for being the X-Treme champion. I hope he'll come back home with the strap against the guy who slightly looks like Danny from Game Gumps.

All three men give a "fuck yea!" towards him in spirit.

Eric: Then my second one is this hotshot named James Evans, who I feel like might not be the one to last..but i know he'll handle his own in that main event. Then my last person is...wait for it... getting closer....JOB GUY! He might end up winning the whole thing I bet y'all two xbuxs on it. If he becomes the Universal Champion, then i'm going to be first in line to face off against him!

Tommy and JB looked at Eric like if he was joking, but then noticed he was serious.

T: Well then Eric, if that's the case... if Chronic Fuckin Chris Page wins the whole match, i'll treat you all and everyone who participated at the PPV at a fucking bar, drinks are all on me! I'll even throw in some CCP inspired jackets with my own X-Buxs that i'll sell on my end!

JB: Well fellas... I know Barney Green... in fact, i've fought him uno y uno with firecrackers up his thicc ol' butthole last few months or so. I seen this man do shit that most people wouldn't even do, he even manages to bare his face in public! He's that kinda guy I would bet on winning this whole thing.

Eric: What's your wager if he wins it?

JB: I'll write a rap song about him, and post it on the site for everyone to see. Then i'll one day whenever he shows up on the show with the belt, i'll even give him some cake and note that says..."keep that strap tight!"...

JB laughs at that part.

Eric: Well J--

The stream abruptly cuts off.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
ALIAS (11-28-2020), Marf (11-28-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-29-2020)