Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Merry Christmyst.
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

12-02-2020, 07:48 AM

[Image: aGkdB30.png]

"Hello Jenny."

"As expected, leaving High Stakes yours truly is the #1 Contender for our coveted Shooting Star Championship. How'd I look? You just had to gift us with you're presence didn't you? "

"Because you were so generous I thought I would return the favor. You're always going on and on and on and on and on and on about a lack of respect, so I thought to myself..."

"...give her the opportunity to earn it. And how you ask. Well, neither of us are patient women and the both of us love the limelight. Our little Christmas Savage is the last show of the year and it's champion prerogative if they defend or not."

"No other belt is on the line that I'm aware of, Jenny. Let's honor the girls and all their hard work this year with the final Hoorah."

"You and Me for the gold in a Christmas Tree Star match?

We'll place a tree topper on a pole in the ring, a Star of course, and the first woman to retrieve it and proceed up the entrance ramp and onto the stage were a tree waits, climb a ladder and place that topper on a tree wins."

"I've thrown out the challenge Dove. Get that respect."

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Atara Raven's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-02-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-02-2020), Holy Roman War Horse (12-02-2020), Lycana (12-02-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-02-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-02-2020, 08:27 AM

Let's make this one SEXY!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Atara Raven (12-02-2020)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-06-2020, 12:57 AM

"Hello Atara.

Sorry for the long wait, but as you may expect, being champion and the figurehead of the women's division I have a lot of important press related events. I've been on the road all week! What have you been doing?

Wait, let me answer that.

[Image: EtXe9wp.gif]

I see here that you're just chomping at the bit to get your grubby mits on this title, aren't ya? The first even Shooting Star Champion who didn't even have a single successful title defense. That's right, for those of you who are too lazy to do your homework, let me help you out. She beat me at Leap of Faith due to an interference from Mandii Rider, then on the very next Savage lost the belt to Madison Dyson. I beat Madison Dyson and the rest is history. I have held onto this belt through thick and thin. I have made women's wrestling relevant again. Look how many ladies have signed contracts in recent weeks. I am the reason this belt matters, this division matters. Sure, you were impressive at High Stakes, but lets take a looksee at just what went down, shall we?

Atara, if you're as good as you say you are, you would have been put in the title match. Instead I got stuck with a crackhead former gymnast, some dumb bimbo from Toronto making her debut match, and Ash Quinn who has lost more matches than I have appendages to count them. I am sure they could have swapped out you for any of them and nobody would have batted an eye. Instead, you got put into a contenders match against two new comers with three matches between them and threw them around like an excited on Christmas. Sure, you looked good, but there was a reason you weren't IN the title match.

You would have lost.

You would have lost and your return (how many hiatus's is this now?) would have been for naught. Sure, we have a division, but its a work in progress. You're the only name anyone knows, and they know it not because of your work in the ring but because you spent a majority of 2020 swallowing Shawn Warstein's baby batter and soaking in the limelight. But, you're a name nonetheless. They knew you'd win that match, and they knew I'd win mine. They knew that the two biggest female names left on this roster would do battle one more time. You didn't EARN anything, Atara. You were gifted something, per usual.

So now you want to rush your way to glory, you want to run head first into this brick wall and try to salvage what career you have left.

Nice try, but no dice.

You're right, it is the champions prerogative, and my prerogative is to what is best for business and what's best for Jenny Myst. This match is too big for cable TV in some podunk town. This match between us....people should have to pay to see that. I'd much rather embarrass you and charge $49.99 to do it than give them arguably the most anticipated match the women's division has had since 2017 for free. You already sell yourself, stop selling it short.

But tis' the holiday season and I am in a giving mood. I am, after all, a generous Queen. So I accept your match proposal, as long as you accept that it is non-title. You'll get your shot at Snow Job. This match, this is about respect. Respect for you, respect for me, respect for women's wrestling. Can the talented but flaky challenger knock off the rock solid champion leading up to the first Pay Per View of the new year? We shall see.

Hell, we'd probably even be the Main Event. Centurion is going to put Marf through the meat grinder and Charlie Nickles has convinced Doc to put down his oatmeal and tell his night nurse to stop reading him the paper for long enough to teach the TV champ some manners......we're most certainly going to be the draw.

Whattya say, Dove? Can you put your pride aside and try to get a much needed victory over someone who isn't a curtain jerker?

The choice is yours.

The Queen has spoken."

[Image: iidRl84.jpg]
[Image: 2MY7xKm.png]

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
Charlie Nickles (12-06-2020), Lycana (12-06-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-06-2020)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

12-06-2020, 04:24 PM

So in short Doves, I've beaten her once. She watched me easily dominate this competition she inspired while being beaten by my friend the same night, only to retaining due to the ineptitude of a referee...

. .took 4 days to respond. You're scared Jenny, I get it . You said no and I'll accept that, but it's best you use that clause and drop it. You wont make it into the New Year. Bet, Dove.

You're getting what you deserve.

2×

2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion

#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Atara Raven's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-06-2020)
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

12-06-2020, 05:19 PM

(12-06-2020, 12:57 AM)Jenny Myst Said: Hell, we'd probably even be the Main Event. Centurion is going to put Marf through the meat grinder and Charlie Nickles has convinced Doc to put down his oatmeal and tell his night nurse to stop reading him the paper for long enough to teach the TV champ some manners......we're most certainly going to be the draw.

Meat grinder, eh? Gonna write that one down.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
Felix Jones Offline
Whatever happens, happens.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-06-2020, 06:23 PM

"Sounds like Jenny is afraid."

Former
2x[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: EEbmGOW.png]
Credit For Banner: Atara Themis
Hate Post Like Post
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-07-2020, 08:06 AM

(12-06-2020, 06:23 PM)Felix Jones Said: "Sounds like Jenny is afraid."

And you are? Oh that’s right you’re fucking irrelevant! Don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. Boys always getting their two cents in.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ash Quinn's post:
Marf (12-07-2020)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

12-07-2020, 01:07 PM

Ash, children are to be seen not heard.

That's a former two time Xtreme Champion Dove. You don't want that heat, now run back to goat boy before you get another spanking.

2×

2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion

#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-07-2020, 02:10 PM

(12-07-2020, 08:06 AM)Ash Quinn Said:

And you are? Oh that’s right you’re fucking irrelevant! Don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. Boys always getting their two cents in.

Atara.

Which one is supposed to be goat boy? They look the same to me.

3x
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
2x
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
War Games Captain 
Hate Post Like Post
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-07-2020, 02:17 PM

(12-07-2020, 01:07 PM)Atara Themis Said: Ash, children are to be seen not heard.

That's a former two time Xtreme Champion Dove. You don't want that heat, now run back to goat boy before you get another spanking.

Last time I checked I was holding up this goddamn division with Bozo over there. If your old ass thinks it can stroll back in here and push me to the fucking kiddie table you got another thing coming you Wonder Woman wanna be. You haven’t seen fucking heat like I’m about to rain down on this place, you will be sitting back on the bench while I dance in the ashes, dove.
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-07-2020, 02:35 PM

(12-07-2020, 02:17 PM)Ash Quinn Said:
(12-07-2020, 01:07 PM)Atara Themis Said: Ash, children are to be seen not heard.

Last time I checked I was holding up this goddamn division with Bozo over there. If your old ass thinks it can stroll back in here and push me to the fucking kiddie table you got another thing coming you Wonder Woman wanna be. You haven’t seen fucking heat like I’m about to rain down on this place, you will be sitting back on the bench while I dance in the ashes, dove.

"Listen owen.....

I'm gonna start called you owen. You're 0-3 against me, 0-god knows how many against everyone else........

Owen, listen..........

You aren't holding up shit. I assume am bozo? That's cute. But the point stands. You aren't holding up shit. You're the wobbling leg on my throne, and without the other ladies here to prop it up, it would have broken and I would have fallen on my royal ass already. Ash, you can't hold this division up because you don't have the quad strength. I thought, hoped, you'd be a bit smarter. Whatever Tumnus over there is teaching you....you may wanna simmer it down. The LAST thing you want is attention. You're more suited to blend into the shadows because you don't have the brass to back up your balls.

Just a word of friendly advice."

3x
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
2x
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
War Games Captain 
Hate Post Like Post
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

12-07-2020, 03:10 PM

(12-07-2020, 08:06 AM)Ash Quinn Said:

Felix Jones was kinda good for like, six minutes.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021