Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 07:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romeo Management Inc
HeavensToBetsy Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-02-2020, 08:16 AM

(12-02-2020, 12:59 AM)Jenny Myst Said:
(12-01-2020, 08:08 PM)HeavensToBetsy Said: The girl on the right is a dead ringer for my friend Genevieve.

Oh, I don’t know. Probably the same ten people that manage to keep you relevant enough to be a champion around here?

FORMER [Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
[Image: 4kPKNss.gif]
[Image: 2WKryJ5.png]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-02-2020, 08:29 AM

I like Betsy! I don't know why Rox was always saying that stuff about her chest being flat or her butt being something called 'skinny-fat.' She seems awesome!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Atara Raven (12-02-2020), HeavensToBetsy (12-02-2020)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-02-2020, 08:45 AM

Oswald looks towards Doctor D'Ville

"My friend, I'm deeply wounded. I've only been carrying the Billion Dollar Belt for a few months now. Still undefeated, mind you. I have been making so much money that Jeff Beszos would suck a dirty hobo dick in order to attain half of my wealth. Just like his wife got from him in the divorce.

If you join B. O. B., you will never have to lift a single finger to accommodate your life. Want a ride to the grocery store? Why not ride in style in a limo? Hell, if you never want to leave your home outside of the dates set for your matches, all you need to do is call one of the handlers I'll assign to you. You tell them what you want, it will get done. Even if you want them to wipe your ass, they'll do so with a smile. Because if they don't, they know exactly what happens, and trust me, they'll do anything to never go back where I put them.

Sound good?"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Holy Roman War Horse Offline

XWF FanBase:
Flop

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

12-02-2020, 08:48 AM

(12-02-2020, 06:29 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Yikes, Ash.

You need an inclusion seminar?

(12-01-2020, 04:37 PM)Ash Quinn Said: If anyone needs management it’s buckwheat over there. Jeez!

Critical race theory nonsense. Peddled by Soros' cabal to turn our white children into gay blacks and spics.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Holy Roman War Horse's post!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-02-2020)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-02-2020, 08:53 AM

(12-02-2020, 08:48 AM)Holy Roman War Horse Said:

(12-01-2020, 04:37 PM)Ash Quinn Said: If anyone needs management it’s buckwheat over there. Jeez!

Critical race theory nonsense. Peddled by Soros' cabal to turn our white children into gay blacks and spics.

"We here at B. O. B. are allies to those in the LGBTQ+ community as well as those in the BIPOC, that's Black, Indigenous, and People of Color, communities. We may be evil, but we're that kind of evil that doesn't tolerate racism, sexism or transphobia.

So I'd change that tone, Horse, before I personally break your legs and sell you to a nearby glue factory."

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Flop

12-02-2020, 09:03 AM

(12-02-2020, 08:53 AM)Broken Oswald Autem Said:
(12-02-2020, 08:48 AM)Holy Roman War Horse Said:

"We here at B. O. B. are allies to those in the LGBTQ+ community as well as those in the BIPOC, that's Black, Indigenous, and People of Color, communities. We may be evil, but we're that kind of evil that doesn't tolerate racism, sexism or transphobia.

So I'd change that tone, Horse, before I personally break your legs and sell you to a nearby glue factory."

You're not evil. You've just been cucked by integral theory into feminizing yourselves. Go fuck yourself, soy boy.
Hate Post Like Post
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

12-02-2020, 09:26 AM

(12-02-2020, 09:03 AM)Holy Roman War Horse Said:
(12-02-2020, 08:48 AM)Holy Roman War Horse Said: Critical race theory nonsense. Peddled by Soros' cabal to turn our white children into gay blacks and spics.

You're not evil. You've just been cucked by integral theory into feminizing yourselves. Go fuck yourself, soy boy.

Hey everyone, look at the edgelord trying to be cool! Do you have any real skills, or is your only contribution to the world spouting QAnon bullshit?

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Flop

12-02-2020, 09:39 AM

Look at this sheep faced bitch. Your world is one where queer is a plus word. I wouldn't expect you to know that Q is just a distraction for the real work being done.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

12-02-2020, 09:57 AM

(12-02-2020, 09:03 AM)Holy Roman War Horse Said:
(12-02-2020, 08:48 AM)Holy Roman War Horse Said: Critical race theory nonsense. Peddled by Soros' cabal to turn our white children into gay blacks and spics.

"I consume more meat and alcohol than your abusive racist father that totally didn't let your local priest play 'Hide God's Little Soldier' with your asshole. You can't beat anything, let alone your own pitiful cock, which you obviously have. Also, you're so loud in your attempt to be masculine that I can hear your homosexuality come through with every other syllable.

It's okay to be gay, my friend. No one's going to hurt you outside of a match. You're going to be ok if you come out to us. Tell your Black lover that he's ok as well. It's okay to relive your favorite camping scene in your favorite movie once in a while. Y'know... Brokeback Mountain. We're here, waiting for your gayness to come out with open arms, bud."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
Holy Roman War Horse (12-02-2020)

XWF FanBase:
Flop

12-02-2020, 10:13 AM

Way to weaponize the counter of the stereotype.

Soy boys and Chad's aren't mutually exclusive, clearly.

But I wouldn't expect your dumbass to understand that you being patronizing about gayness when you're supposedly "inclusive" is grounds for being cancelled.

Now go on and defend your masculinity again. I can't wait to hear more hypocrisy. Sheep.
Hate Post Like Post
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

12-02-2020, 10:24 AM

(12-02-2020, 09:39 AM)Holy Roman War Horse Said: Look at this sheep faced bitch. Your world is one where queer is a plus word. I wouldn't expect you to know that Q is just a distraction for the real work being done.

And I wouldn't expect you to know your head from your ass

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Centurion's post:
Dolly Waters (12-02-2020), Mr. Oz (12-02-2020)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

12-02-2020, 12:16 PM

(12-02-2020, 10:13 AM)Holy Roman War Horse Said: Way to weaponize the counter of the stereotype.

Soy boys and Chad's aren't mutually exclusive, clearly.

But I wouldn't expect your dumbass to understand that you being patronizing about gayness when you're supposedly "inclusive" is grounds for being cancelled.

Now go on and defend your masculinity again. I can't wait to hear more hypocrisy. Sheep.

"You fling soy boy so often, I expect to find a boy fed solely on soy inside your basement, that's how willing you are to fling that... insult? Is it an actual insult? People eating stuff you don't like is supposed to be an insult now? Huh. Neat. Listen here, Tomato Bitch. You don't want to fight me. You won't like what happens to you if we do. I have torn apart better men than you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a wife that used to be a man, but thanks to the power of the Seven Deities, has allowed her to live her truth, waiting for me to pound her pussy until she's in a mini-coma from all the shit I'll do to her. You're welcome to watch, you literal cuck.

Sorry, but the language you fling, screams someone that's a cuck. Act all tough in public, but loves watching people pound people he cares about, and forced to lick the aftermath up like the beta bitch he is."

Hate Post Like Post
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-02-2020, 01:59 PM

Marf looks around at all the angry folks and chuckles.

Marf: Damn, and I just came here to see what Romeo could possibly offer...

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-02-2020, 02:40 PM

(12-02-2020, 01:59 PM)Marf Said: Marf looks around at all the angry folks and chuckles.

He basically will make sure you are covered in all expenses on touring, having possibly some high figure deals, have a shot at getting some exposure on TV with ad deals and the like, and maybe he'll make sure to manage you into the right direction over all.

I might be wrong, but that's what I gathered before this whole War Horse fiasco became a issue.
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Romeo Offline

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

12-02-2020, 04:07 PM

(12-02-2020, 02:40 PM)Tommy Wish Said:
(12-02-2020, 01:59 PM)Marf Said: Marf looks around at all the angry folks and chuckles.

He basically will make sure you are covered in all expenses on touring, having possibly some high figure deals, have a shot at getting some exposure on TV with ad deals and the like, and maybe he'll make sure to manage you into the right direction over all.

I might be wrong, but that's what I gathered before this whole War Horse fiasco became a issue.

Yes! He’s right thank you Mr Wish. On another note I retract my previous statement about all being welcome. Racism and Intolerance of any type are not welcome at Romeo Management so take that shit elsewhere.

[Image: ultimate.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Romeo's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-03-2020)
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-02-2020, 05:10 PM

Marf strokes his beard hair in thought while nodding slowly.

Marf: Well I’ve never been any good at races anyways, I’m a fighter not a runner. Sure seems as though I should be having a more serious discussion with you though, Romeo.

Marf looks over at Tommy Wish and gives him a quick nod as well.

Marf: Thank you.

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Hate Post Like Post
R.L. Edgar Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-04-2020, 04:41 AM

"Damn, looks like shit went way off the rails here.

Anyway, given my obvious limitations, I'm beyond interested in seeking some representation. Where do we go from here, Tommy?"

[Image: nSPgiDy.png]
-Thank you for the banner Atara Themis-

Former:
1x Hart Champion
1x Federweight Champion
April 2021 RP Of The Month Still Waters Run Deep
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Romeo Offline

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

12-04-2020, 08:42 AM

Let’s set up a private meeting and we can discuss the details of what your looking for from me as representation. Ive got all sorts of ideas myself.

[Image: ultimate.png]
Hate Post Like Post