Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romeo Management Inc
Tommy Romeo Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

12-01-2020, 02:39 PM

Hello everyone, I am Thomas James Romeo, but you can call me Tommy. I along with my partner Erin Wallace operate Romeo Management inc. Providing professional representation to any and everyone in the wrestling industry. Curious about what RMI can do for you? Come find out! Bring your whole crew! Don’t wait on this amazing opportunity to get in on the ground floor and sign with our up and coming Agency.

[Image: ultimate.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Romeo's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-02-2020), Theo Pryce (12-02-2020)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-01-2020, 03:23 PM

What kind of "Professional Representation" do you offer exactly?

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Romeo Offline

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

12-01-2020, 03:34 PM

Romeo Management will help guide you to the light. We can set you up with endorsement deals. Negotiate contracts on your behalf. Get you set up with advertisement deals. We are here to help make you money. Cuz making you money makes us money.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Romeo's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-01-2020)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-01-2020, 03:52 PM

(12-01-2020, 03:34 PM)Tommy Romeo Said: Romeo Management will help guide you to the light. We can set you up with endorsement deals. Negotiate contracts on your behalf. Get you set up with advertisement deals. We are here to help make you money. Cuz making you money makes us money.

This sounds like a dream come true. Where and how do I sign up?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Holy Roman War Horse (12-02-2020), Tommy Romeo (12-01-2020)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-01-2020, 03:58 PM

Something seems kinda odd, a guy like Doc needs representation from Romeo Management?... guess it looks like Tommy needs to keep one eye open with a guy like Doc.

Romeo, I wish you all the best with your management... what a time to be alive.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John_Black's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-01-2020), Holy Roman War Horse (12-02-2020), Tommy Romeo (12-01-2020)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-01-2020, 04:01 PM

I'm just trying to help out local business, random black person. Thanks for stopping in, though!

Hate Post Like Post
Holy Roman War Horse (12-02-2020), Rebel Star (12-04-2020)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-01-2020, 04:19 PM

(12-01-2020, 04:01 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: I'm just trying to help out local business, random black person. Thanks for stopping in, though!

You know, i would love to stomp your southern ass a ditch somewhere, but I don't want to ruin your shot with Tommy Romeo's managment, ya dig?

Also, you have blessed day, Doc.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Black's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-01-2020), Holy Roman War Horse (12-02-2020)
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-01-2020, 04:37 PM

If anyone needs management it’s buckwheat over there. Jeez!
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Ash Quinn's post!
Tommy Romeo (12-01-2020)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-01-2020, 04:46 PM

(12-01-2020, 04:19 PM)John_Black Said:
(12-01-2020, 04:01 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: I'm just trying to help out local business, random black person. Thanks for stopping in, though!

You know, i would love to stomp your southern ass a ditch somewhere, but I don't want to ruin your shot with Tommy Romeo's managment, ya dig?

Also, you have blessed day, Doc.

*Shrug*

Yep.

Hate Post Like Post
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

12-01-2020, 05:14 PM

(12-01-2020, 04:37 PM)Ash Quinn Said: If anyone needs management it’s buckwheat over there. Jeez!

Jesus!

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Centurion's post:
Holy Roman War Horse (12-02-2020)
Tommy Romeo Offline

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

12-01-2020, 05:17 PM

Thank you. There’s a place for just about anyone and and everyone of all creeds and convictions with RMI.

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-01-2020, 05:19 PM

I have to say I'm excited.

Hate Post Like Post
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-01-2020, 05:30 PM

Whoa!

Whoa!

WHOA!

Doc, BOB can do all that for you as well, plus we're backed by a billionaire that let's us spend his money all willy nilly!

JOIN BOB!

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-01-2020)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-01-2020, 05:35 PM

(12-01-2020, 05:30 PM)Miss Gravy Said: Whoa!

Whoa!

WHOA!

Doc, BOB can do all that for you as well, plus we're backed by a billionaire that let's us spend his money all willy nilly!

JOIN BOB!

I don't remember BOB coming forward with such a convincing proposition. All I get is spam mailings sent to my PO Box and email just saying to "Join BOB". This is the first I've heard of any benefit of doing such a thing. Billionaire, you say?

Hate Post Like Post
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (12-01-2020), Holy Roman War Horse (12-02-2020)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-01-2020, 05:36 PM

(12-01-2020, 05:35 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:
(12-01-2020, 05:30 PM)Miss Gravy Said: Whoa!

Whoa!

WHOA!

JOIN BOB!

I don't remember BOB coming forward with such a convincing proposition. All I get is spam mailings sent to my PO Box and email just saying to "Join BOB". This is the first I've heard of any benefit of doing such a thing. Billionaire, you say?

Wait. GRAVES? What happened to you NOW?!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (12-01-2020)
Tommy Romeo Offline

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

12-01-2020, 05:45 PM

Miss Gravy you and BoB should consider sitting down with me and letting me tell you just what I can do for all of you. I may be able to provide you all with something unique. Maybe your Millionare benefactor would be interested in a cut of my company even? Let’s talk.

Hate Post Like Post
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-01-2020, 05:47 PM

Something inscrutable.

Back to the task at hand, we keep our benefits on the DL. We can discuss this further in person should you wish.

Hate Post Like Post
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-01-2020, 05:49 PM

(12-01-2020, 05:45 PM)Tommy Romeo Said: Miss Gravy you and BoB should consider sitting down with me and letting me tell you just what I can do for all of you. I may be able to provide you all with something unique. Maybe your Millionare benefactor would be interested in a cut of my company even? Let’s talk.

*Billionaire

And while my gut says flay you with a spork, a nagging voice in my head says that I should hear you out.

Okay T, sell me.

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-01-2020, 05:53 PM

You're both terrible sales............

people.

I still have no clue what I'm signing up for or which direction to go here. This is Life Insurance right?

Hate Post Like Post
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-01-2020, 06:00 PM

(12-01-2020, 05:53 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: You're both terrible sales............

people.

I still have no clue what I'm signing up for or which direction to go here. This is Life Insurance right?

Maybe this is why we outsource all of our marketing to Nigeria? That was my idea BTW!

Here'swhat I can say here. You get a near limitless bank account.

All travel arrangements covered, including first class flights and a minimum of 4 star hotels.

A team of overpriced lawyers to negotiate contracts and / or save your butt from jail.

Best of all? A group of men a women to watch your back.

And all we ask is that you help spread evil and hatred across the world in the name of BOB while simultaneously exposing all heroes for the frauds that they are!

[/dwg]

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-01-2020, 06:12 PM

By travel arrangements do you mean I won't have to arrange any of my travel plans myself such as provide my own transportation?

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Romeo Offline

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

12-01-2020, 06:13 PM

Why outsource your marketing to Nigeria? When you can have it all done here in the states.? You make money RMI makes money everyone is happy? As I said there is a place for all here at RMI. I don’t want you to change who you are I want you to embrace and let me give you that extra push? Need proof? Ask Shawn Wylde about his flight and accommodations in tombstone. I’m here to look out for you and your interests.

Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles (12-01-2020)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-01-2020, 06:21 PM

(12-01-2020, 06:13 PM)Tommy Romeo Said: Why outsource your marketing to Nigeria? When you can have it all done here in the states.? You make money RMI makes money everyone is happy? As I said there is a place for all here at RMI. I don’t want you to change who you are I want you to embrace and let me give you that extra push? Need proof? Ask Shawn Wylde about his flight and accommodations in tombstone. I’m here to look out for you and your interests.

So you're the ones that got that Shawny boy over before he even had his debut, huh?

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
Shawn Wylde (12-01-2020)
Tommy Romeo Offline

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

12-01-2020, 06:28 PM

We do what we can for our clients, with charisma like that kids got he’s gonna go somewhere and do big things and RMI will be there to back him.

Hate Post Like Post
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-01-2020, 06:28 PM

(12-01-2020, 06:13 PM)Tommy Romeo Said: Why outsource your marketing to Nigeria? When you can have it all done here in the states.? You make money RMI makes money everyone is happy? As I said there is a place for all here at RMI. I don’t want you to change who you are I want you to embrace and let me give you that extra push? Need proof? Ask Shawn Wylde about his flight and accommodations in tombstone. I’m here to look out for you and your interests.

Hmm, we could use an upgrade in our marketing and recruitment departments. Not as many people respond to spam mailings and unsolicited text as you might think. Okay, I'm willing to let the lawyers take a look at your offer.

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Romeo Offline

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

12-01-2020, 06:30 PM

Sounds good I’ll have my assistant Renee send a proposal your way Miss Gravy.

Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles (12-01-2020)
Shawn Wylde Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-01-2020, 06:50 PM

The man doesn’t lie. I flew first class to Arizona the company rented me a car to get around. Had a king suite in what seemingly was the nicest hotel in tombstone. A 3000 dollar signing bonus just for being a part of the team. He even got me this awesome ring attire!

[Image: En94DnOXEAE46h6?format=jpg&name=medium]
Hate Post Like Post
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

12-01-2020, 07:23 PM

(12-01-2020, 06:12 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: By travel arrangements do you mean I won't have to arrange any of my travel plans myself such as provide my own transportation?

Exactly! No more walking in the snow for days on end or traveling between dimensions to pop out of briefcases for you! Sit back and fly in style on one of BOBs many private jets!

Also, kiss those cable bills goodbye, BOB have our very own rouge satellite in space!

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Romeo Offline

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

12-01-2020, 07:36 PM

Same standards apply with RMI but if you can travel dimensions and pop out of suitcases who needs to fly amiright?

Hate Post Like Post
HeavensToBetsy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-01-2020, 08:08 PM

The girl on the right is a dead ringer for my friend Genevieve.

FORMER [Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
[Image: 4kPKNss.gif]
[Image: 2WKryJ5.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-01-2020, 09:09 PM

Marf now stumbles into this clusterfuck of names. Who the hell knows how he even got here or why he’s shown up.

Marf: Wait, where’d they go...dammit! Romeo where the hell am I now? I’m a dark man, what light can you possibly show lil ole me?

Marf stares at Tommy Romeo with what appears to be gentle annoyance.

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-02-2020, 12:56 AM

(12-01-2020, 06:50 PM)Shawn Wylde Said: The man doesn’t lie. I flew first class to Arizona the company rented me a car to get around. Had a king suite in what seemingly was the nicest hotel in tombstone. A 3000 dollar signing bonus just for being a part of the team. He even got me this awesome ring attire!

These are things I did and had without "representation". Gonna have to up the ante for the Queen to be interested. How about a custom shoe line?

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-02-2020, 12:59 AM

(12-01-2020, 08:08 PM)HeavensToBetsy Said: The girl on the right is a dead ringer for my friend Genevieve.

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-02-2020, 02:08 AM

(12-02-2020, 12:56 AM)Jenny Myst Said:
(12-01-2020, 06:50 PM)Shawn Wylde Said: The man doesn’t lie. I flew first class to Arizona the company rented me a car to get around. Had a king suite in what seemingly was the nicest hotel in tombstone. A 3000 dollar signing bonus just for being a part of the team. He even got me this awesome ring attire!

These are things I did and had without "representation". Gonna have to up the ante for the Queen to be interested. How about a custom shoe line?

What would a potato want with a custom shoe line?

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Romeo Offline

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

12-02-2020, 06:26 AM

Ahh Marf I’ve seen what you can do I also heard my boy Shawn sent you a gift from me. How’s your head I can’t Imagine a Fame and Glory into a vending machine would feel very good. Nonetheless if your interested in signing with Romeo management I’m all ears.

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Romeo Offline

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

12-02-2020, 06:27 AM

(12-02-2020, 12:59 AM)Jenny Myst Said:
(12-01-2020, 08:08 PM)HeavensToBetsy Said: The girl on the right is a dead ringer for my friend Genevieve.

Miss Myst I have plenty of connections in clothing. A shoe line is definitely something we can discuss.

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-02-2020, 06:29 AM

Yikes, Ash.

You need an inclusion seminar?

(12-01-2020, 04:37 PM)Ash Quinn Said: If anyone needs management it’s buckwheat over there. Jeez!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Holy Roman War Horse (12-02-2020)
Shawn Wylde Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-02-2020, 06:30 AM

Renee steps out from behind Shawn. “You don’t say. I don’t know if any siblings but I’ve been told my father was a womanizer”

[Image: En94DnOXEAE46h6?format=jpg&name=medium]
Hate Post Like Post
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

12-02-2020, 06:44 AM

(12-02-2020, 06:26 AM)Tommy Romeo Said: Ahh Marf I’ve seen what you can do I also heard my boy Shawn sent you a gift from me. How’s your head I can’t Imagine a Fame and Glory into a vending machine would feel very good. Nonetheless if your interested in signing with Romeo management I’m all ears.

Marf: I don’t know...what can you even offer me?[/b]

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Hate Post Like Post
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

12-02-2020, 07:50 AM

Counter offer: What if I give you all $20 and you can fuck off?

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021