Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch your ass, pinboy
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-30-2020, 07:15 PM

Here comes Marf, storming onto the scene completely fuming. Probably insanely nutty to get his precious heavy metalweight title back.

Marf: Where the hell is Shawn and my belt!? Never in practically ever have I let someone clip me like that and get away with it. Now I’m in this awkward position where I have to find you and stick it to ya pal.

Marf turns a corner in the hotel and spots Shawn Wylde getting ice of all things, from the ice machine. Marf approaches from behind and then nails Shawn in the back of the head and then drives him into the ice machine and down to the floor. Marf grabs the ice bucket and belts Shawn across the face, knocking him flat. Marf pins Shawn on his side with a knee and berates him some more.

Marf: Hey Asshole, you didn’t think you were just going to pin me and take my title that easily did ya? Do you know what happened to the last asshole that did that? I spent an hour and half explaining how good Pinocchio was to him. Today I’m going to talk to you about another great movie I love, Pretty In Pink!

Pretty in Pink is a 1986 American teen romantic comedy film about love and social cliques in American high schools in the 1980s. A cult classic, it is commonly identified as a "Brat Pack" film. It was directed by Howard Deutch, produced by Lauren Shuler Donner, and written by John Hughes, who also served as co-executive producepinr. The film was named after a song by the Psychedelic Furs, and the film's soundtrack, which has been acclaimed as among the most brilliant in modern cinema, features a re-pinrecorded version of the song. Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark's "If You Leave" became an international hit and charted at #4 on the Billboard Hot 100 in May 1986.

Crazy right? You better be listening brand new pinboy. Pay close attention now. Pay, I’m not talking a little in talking a lot, pay attention. High school senior Andie Walsh lives with her underemployed working class father Jack in a Chicago suburb. Andie's best friend, the outsider Phil "Duckie" Dale, is in love with her, but is afraid to tell her how he truly feels. In school, Duckie and Andie, along with their friends, are harassed and bullied by the arrogant "richie" kids, specifically Benny Hanson and her boyfriend Steff McKee, who finds Andie attractive and secretively resents having been rejected by her.

While working after school at a record store called TRAX, Andie starts talking about her school's senior prom to her manager Iona, who advises Andie to go, despite not having a date. Blane McDonough, one of the preppy boys and Steff's best friend, starts talking to Andie and eventually asks her out.

On the night of the date, Andie waits for Blane at TRAX, but he is late. Duckie enters and asks Andie to go out with him, but she ignores him. When Blane arrives, Duckie becomes upset and argues with Andie before storming off. Blane brings Andie to Steff's house party, where Andie is mistreated by the rich partygoers. Andie then brings Blane to a local nightclub, where Iona is sitting with Duckie, who is hostile toward Blane. After another argument with Duckie, Andie and Blane walk out of the club. Andie tells Blane that she wants to go home, but refuses to let him bring her there, admitting that she doesn't want him to see where she lives. She eventually allows him to drop her off and he asks her to the prom and they share their first kiss. Andie visits Iona the next day to talk about the date. Meanwhile, Blane, pressured by Steff and his rich friends, begins distancing himself from Andie.

Jack presents Andie with a pink dress that he has bought for her. However, they begin to argue because Jack has been lying about going to a full-time job. Jack breaks down, revealing that he is still bitter and depressed about his wife having left him. At school, Andie confronts Blane for avoiding her and not returning her calls. When asked about the prom, he claims that he had already asked somebody else but had forgotten. Andie calls Blane a liar and tells him that he is ashamed of being seen with her because he knows his rich friends will not approve. Andie runs away as a teary-eyed Blane leaves, with Steff insulting Andie as he passes. Duckie overhears Steff and attacks him in the hallway. The two fight before teachers intervene. Andie goes to Iona, upset about what happened, and asks for Iona's old prom dress.

Using the fabric from Iona's dress and the dress that her father had bought, Andie creates a pink prom dress. When she arrives at the prom, Andie has second thoughts about braving the crowd on her own until she sees Duckie. They reconcile and walk into the ballroom hand in hand. As a drunkpin Steff begins mocking the couple, Blane confronts him and finally realizes that Steff resents Andie because she had turned down his advances. Blane shakes Duckie's hand and apologizes to Andie, telling her that he always believed in her and that he will always love her, kissing her cheek before walking out. Duckie concedes that Blane is not like the other rich kids at school and advises Andie to go after him, joking that he will never take her to another prom if she does not. Duckie then sees a girl smiling at him, signaling him to come over and dance with her. Andie catches up with Blane in the parking lot and they kiss.

Marf shakes the half asleep Shawn before stapling his elbow across the forehead of Wylde. Marf pulls him up before hitting The Sway and spiking Shawn’s head off the floor.

Marf: Sorry pal, I don’t feel like giving you much more about my 4th all time favorite film, Pretty In Pink, than that. Time for the pin. Maybe get your girl Renee to help you push in now through this one...

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Marf's post:
Shawn Wylde (11-30-2020)
Shawn Wylde Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-30-2020, 08:25 PM

Here comes Marf, storming onto the scene completely fuming. (P)robably (I)nsanely (N)utty to get his precious heavy metalweight title back.

Marf: Where the hell is Shawn and my belt!? (N)ever (i)n (p)ractically ever have I let someone clip me like that and get away with it. Now I’m in this awkward (PosItioN) where I have to find you and stick it to ya pal.

Marf turns a corner in the hotel and spots Shawn Wylde getting ice of all things, from the ice machine. Marf approaches from behind and then nails Shawn in the back of the head and then drives him into the ice machine and down to the floor. Marf grabs the ice bucket and belts Shawn across the face, knocking him flat. Marf (PINS) Shawn on his side with a knee and berates him some more.

Marf: Hey Asshole, you didn’t think you were just going to (PIN) me and take my title that easily did ya? Do you know what happened to the last asshole that did that? I spent an hour and half explaining how good (PIN)occhio was to him. Today I’m going to talk to you about another great movie I love, (Pretty In) (PIN)k!

(Pretty in) (PIN)k is a 1986 American teen romantic comedy film about love and social cliques in American high schools in the 1980s. A cult classic, it is commonly identified as a "Brat Pack" film. It was directed by Howard Deutch, produced by Lauren Shuler Donner, and written by John Hughes, who also served as co-executive produce(PIN)r. The film was named after a song by the Psychedelic Furs, and the film's soundtrack, which has been acclaimed as among the most brilliant in modern cinema, features a re-(PIN)recorded version of the song. Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark's "If You Leave" became an international hit and charted at #4 on the Billboard Hot 100 in May 1986.

Crazy right? You better be listening brand new (PIN)boy. Pay close attention now. (P)ay, (I’)m (N)ot talking a little in talking a lot, (Pay attentIoN). High school senior Andie Walsh lives with her underemployed working class father Jack in a Chicago suburb. Andie's best friend, the outsider Phil "Duckie" Dale, is in love with her, but is afraid to tell her how he truly feels. In school, Duckie and Andie, along with their friends, are harassed and bullied by the arrogant "richie" kids, specifically Benny Hanson and her boyfriend Steff McKee, who finds Andie attractive and secretively resents having been rejected by her.

While working after school at a record store called TRAX, Andie starts talking about her school's se(NIor P)rom to her manager Iona, who advises Andie to go, despite not having a date. Blane McDonough, one of the preppy boys and Steff's best friend, starts talking to Andie and eventually asks her out.

On the night of the date, Andie waits for Blane at TRAX, but he is late. Duckie enters and asks Andie to go out with him, but she ignores him. When Blane arrives, Duckie becomes upset and argues with Andie before storming off. Blane brings Andie to Steff's house party, where Andie is mistreated by the rich partygoers. Andie then brings Blane to a local nightclub, where Iona is sitting with Duckie, who is hostile toward Blane. After another argument with Duckie, Andie and Blane walk out of the club. Andie tells Blane that she wants to go home, but refuses to let him bring her there, admitting that she doesn't want him to see where she lives. She eventually allows him to drop her off and he asks her to the prom and they share their first kiss. Andie visits Iona the next day to talk about the date. Meanwhile, Blane, pressured by Steff and his rich friends, begins distancing himself from Andie.

Jack presents Andie with a (PIN)k dress that he has bought for her. However, they begin to argue because Jack has been lying about going to a full-time job. Jack breaks down, revealing that he is still bitter and depressed about his wife having left him. At school, Andie confronts Blane for avoiding her and not returning her calls. When asked about the prom, he claims that he had already asked somebody else but had forgotten. Andie calls Blane a liar and tells him that he is ashamed of being seen with her because he knows his rich friends will not approve. Andie runs away as a teary-eyed Blane leaves, with Steff insulting Andie as he passes. Duckie overhears Steff and attacks him in the hallway. The two fight before teachers intervene. Andie goes to Iona, upset about what happened, and asks for Iona's old prom dress.

Using the fabric from Iona's dress and the dress that her father had bought, Andie creates a (PIN)k prom dress. When she arrives at the prom, Andie has second thoughts about braving the crowd on her own until she sees Duckie. They reconcile and walk into the ballroom hand in hand. As a drunk(PIN) Steff begins mocking the couple, Blane confronts him and finally realizes that Steff resents Andie because she had turned down his advances. Blane shakes Duckie's hand and apologizes to Andie, telling her that he always believed in her and that he will always love her, kissing her cheek before walking out. Duckie concedes that Blane is not like the other rich kids at school and advises Andie to go after him, joking that he will never take her to another prom if she does not. Duckie then sees a girl smiling at him, signaling him to come over and dance with her. Andie catches up with Blane in the parking lot and they kiss.

Marf shakes the half asleep Shawn before (staPlINg) his elbow across the forehead of Wylde. Marf pulls him up before hitting The Sway and (sPIkiNg) Shawn’s head off the floor.

Marf: Sorry pal, I don’t feel like giving you much more about my 4th all time favorite film, (Pretty In) (PIN)k, than that. Time for the (PIN). Maybe get your girl Renee to help you (Push IN) Now) through this one...

Pin boy in the subject line if there’s a pin in your signature I can’t see it all I can see is a wierd graphics gap on your forehead.

Shawn pushes Marf off of him and flips up to his feet. Noticing the irony of Marfs outfit. A red argyle sweater, Tan trousers, Red shoes. “I prefer The breakfast club honestly.” Marf clambers to his knees surprised by Shawns resilience and Shawn delivers a spin kick to the side of his head and walks away with his bucket of Ice.

[Image: En94DnOXEAE46h6?format=jpg&name=medium]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawn Wylde's post:
Marf (11-30-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-02-2020, 08:21 AM

Looks like Marf regains the title!

New HMW Champion - Marf

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Marf (12-02-2020), Tommy Romeo (12-02-2020)