Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes RP Board
Of Love and Sacrifice, Disappearance and Ultimate Return
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-28-2020, 11:24 PM

"See, now I think Hayden, resembles me."

Donovan states with an amused expression, accenting his face as he holds the tiny infant up, so others in the room can make the comparison.

"It's like he already realizes, how disappointing society is going to be as a whole and has settled into acceptance. I'm fairly certain I made this same exact expression, after I came into existence and was exposed to the world around me. I simply foretold the future like an all knowing soothsayer and predicted that I was going to be utterly bored, unless I created my own entertainment."

Arching an eyebrow, Donovan glances over at Hayden, briefly scrunches up his nose in mock disgust and then breaks out into laughter, shaking his head.

"And then, I promptly defecated myself because I hadn't learned to become mobile on my own yet, which is precisely what Hayden did just now."

"I think in your case, that's because even at that young of an age, you were full of shit. Much like you are to this very day."

Lila replies with a sarcastic smirk as she takes Hayden from Donovan, walking swiftly off to the nursery to aid this scenario, by changing the baby's diaper. As she departs, Donovan makes the effort to holler after her, forever and always needing that final word.

"Very nice. Such love, my sister, why I'm practically overwhelmed. It's a shame I didn't get to grow up under the same roof as you."

After which, he glances around and gives a nod in approval to himself, speaking very proudly of his own efforts.

"Well, I had face time with the babies, Hayden's... occupied now and Aurora is out like a light. I've done my brotherly duties for the evening. Time to smoke."

He finishes talking as he begins reaching into the left breast pocket of his suit jacket but before he can remove anything, Griffin MacAlister strolls past him and pats him on the shoulder. Progressing past Donovan, Griffin momentarily turns in his direction, blunt unlit but firmly held in place within his mouth and says.

"Way ahead of ya man."

Then opens the front door and steps out onto the porch, with Donovan in tow. Right as the door closes, the blunt fires up and passes from Griffin to Donovan. Which brings a grin to Donovan's face, right before he hits it and hands it back to The Mechanic.

"This is why you're my favorite brother, Griffin and we aren't even related. Not even by marriage. Such a tragedy... oh well, shit happens. You're still family in my eyes."

While Donovan exhales a cloud of smoke, Griffin takes a pull off of the blunt, releasing a sigh that slightly allows smoke to expel from his nose.

"Yeah, well maybe I aim to change that status, and make things all official like."

"Oh really? Meaning what?"

"Meaning, it might be about time to take that next fuckin' step, seems right given my current circumstances and living situation with Lila. Things are going good between us. What the shit am I waitin' on, y'know? Doesn't make a good god damn lick of sense but I plan on fixing the blunder, real soon."

Transfers the blunt to Donovan.

"I'll be damned. That's awesome, mainly because I get to be the first to know your intentions and what lies ahead but also cause that means you're marrying my sister. Oh holy shiza, I really hope you invite Sebastian Duke to the wedding. I wanna see him in a setting, where he has to wear formal attire. I think that would be the best, I bet his suit was crafted in the early 18th century and was passed down to him. From generation to generation. Surviving primarily by the grace of god and a good supply of moth balls. He's probably got a cane and top hat too, even though he's tall and the hat would look awkward on him. The jacket is made of velvet, with tails and he positively has gloves, that have been starched white. Looks like he's going out to attend the opera and he absolutely intends to arrive in a horse drawn carriage. I can totally picture it."

These words are accompanied by a snicker as Donovan dips his head forward a bit and intakes a toke from the blunt.

"And it's fucking great."

Another laugh, that comes out with a short cough and he gives the blunt back to Griffin.

"Interesting."

This simple word that is spoken rather suddenly, manages to startle the crap out of Donovan and he swiftly averts his attention to the source; located on his left, whilst simultaneously coughing up a storm of smoke. Where Azrael stands, smoking a cigar. The sight of the spaceman causes Donovan to blurt out excitedly, through choking.

"Sweet Jesus! How long were you standing there?!?!"

"Not long. I decided to break out a device and utilize it."

He holds up his hand revealing, a secondary ring, slipped onto a finger on the same hand as his wedding band.

"It's a teleportation ring. Takes the wearer wherever they want to go, they merely need to think of the destination and they are there. Lila has one and I'm pretty sure Theo Pryce, still has the ring that I gave to him."

"You just have a collection of these rings lying around?"

"Not a collection but some. I figured I'd teleport to my match at High Stakes."

"That's cheating! You went on and on about not having powers anymore, only to teleport to the event."

"It's not cheating and I don't have powers, that doesn't take away from the fact that I'm a brilliant inventor and explorer. I created these rings, with nothing more than my wits and knack for discovering rare objects of value. Besides, I decided I should make an entrance, after being absent from the squared circle for so long, while certain other aspects prevented me from being less active, when it comes to combat."

"Speaking of which, you did get cleared to perform, right?"

Huff in annoyance.

"Why does everyone keep asking me that?!?! I get it, I almost died, after having to basically gut myself with a ceremonial dagger and now, I have a wicked scar that is never going away. I'm perfectly fine though... better than fine, I am fantastic and I'm ready to get in that ring and kick some ass. So can you give me a break and please let me do that and stop all the worrying because it's making me crazy, at this point."

"I'm sorry, this is new for me, I'm not used to the things you can do, I grew up on Earth and I'm half human, I wasn't born the same way as you. Not completely. Even though I am your son. Thus making all this shit, foreign concepts for me to wrap my mind around and therefore, I have concerns."

"Your concerns are noted and appreciated but unnecessary. I was born on Ozuul and what might seem strange here on Earth is commonplace there. For instance, the men can carry children and in my true alien form, my dick and balls... the goods, well they can invert and I also... have a tail."

"What the what?!?! You have a tail."

Donovan tries his best to stifle a giggle but fails for the most part.

"It's really more like a nub, still it is not something I go around announcing. Think of the equivalent of a belly button, except the way that babies develop is different on Ozuul. Instead of a belly button, I have a nub. Anyways..."

Sigh.

"Trust me. If I believed there was an absolute, overwhelming risk and the chances of survival weren't there, I wouldn't wrestle."

"Fine. I trust you. Just be careful, okay?"

"You have my word. I shall do nothing less."

Smirking at Griffin's silence, Azrael rids his voice of the exasperation he was starting to feel and alters his tone to sounding, far more pleasant.

"Anything you want to add, Griffin and get it out of the way. Since you're the only one that hasn't said a word in regards to anything."

"No ways, I'm fucking Sweden over here, I have no opinion. Whatsoever. I am neutral. I'm looking forward to dinner because I'm hella starved, but that is it. Otherwise I'm chillin' with the crickets."

And so the discussion ends there, with Donovan and Azrael chuckling at Griffin's comments as they enter the house. The smell of pot roast, potatoes and asparagus, emanating from the kitchen, enticing hunger. You wish you weren't transparent and could eat food, alas you cannot.

A couple of months prior.

Azrael Erebus exited his downstairs laboratory and entered the living room, looking rather pleased with himself, almost as if he accomplished a goal or found a solution for a specific problem. As the silent, ineffective, invisible watcher this instantly raised your curiosity. What was that spaceman up to now. Seated on the sofa, Rebel Star watched tv in the living room. Plucking an apple from a basket, located on the coffee table, situated in front of it, Azrael dropped into a sitting position next to Rebel and took a bite of the polished, red fruit. He gazed at her for several seconds as he chewed and then swallowed.

"I did it!"

"You did what?"

Rebel placed her focus on Azrael, clearly perplexed.

"I found the answer to our dilemma."

Still baffled, Rebel tilted her head and if she didn't know what he was going on about, neither did you. You were hanging out in the living room watching "Republic of Doyle" while Azrael was working in his laboratory. It was one of those days and you were feeling rather fixated to a decided spot... in other words, you were stuck and couldn't do much about it. The life of an unseen, unproductive, observer was not an easy existence, sometimes you had to accept your fate and hope for an eventual change of scenery. At least something was finally happening. Taking a step forward, you marveled at your granted movement and celebrated the ability to journey closer, for better hearing. It sure took long enough. Meanwhile, on the couch, Azrael sighed and settled back, gesturing with the apple as if he were about to mention an event that previously happened, to clarify things for Rebel.

"What we discussed."

Well that wasn't very revealing, now was it?

"Last night. In bed."

Once again, that didn't help you out at all, you tried to actively avoid being aware of the stuff that occurred in the bedroom, even if you had to close your eyes and stick your fingers inside your ears, while laying curled up on the floor in a ball. That usually did the trick and worked. Lots of "activities" transpired there and you weren't some kind of pervert. Eventually you would pass out and wake up somewhere else.

"We talked about it before too. Having kids."

"I told you before, I can't have children, I wasn't created with that ability."

"And I mentioned there was a solution that didn't involve you being the source of the incubation process. There are other ways. One definite way, that I already knew of anyway. I mean, I didn't know for absolute certain but with trial and error, came a positive conclusion and I was successful."

"Wait. Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"That depends, what do you think I'm saying?"

'You're growing a baby in a test tube."

"No. Not at all."

Azrael laughed.

"I'm saying that I accepted the task, used a bit of me and a dash of you and impregnated myself. The males on Ozuul can carry children, the only difficult part is the delivery, it involves a big blade and extracting the offspring, myself. Tradition. It's considered sacred and the ritual must be upheld."

"That's insane. So you up and did this without telling me???"

"We talked about it last night. Sort of... there was no determined plan but I assumed it was implied. I said I was going to figure it out. So I did that. Tada! Problem solved. "

"That means..."

"I'm a pregnant spaceman. Yes. A man, with child."

"Wow. I don't know what to say? What does that entail? Fully?"

"The gestation period lasts two months. I take a break from wrestling and when the time comes, I use a ceremonial dagger to remove the infant from my body. I'm thinking the bathtub will be my best bet, there's going to be quite a lot of blood. There is still time to plan stuff though."

"I wish you weren't this impulsive but I guess, it's too late to reverse things now."

"Oh yeah, an embryo fuses with the host's essence and clings on, the only way to terminate the pregnancy, would be to kill me and I can't regenerate anymore, so I'd be dead and gone for good. This is a done deal."

"Then there is no way around it, we're doing this my love and as always, I am here for you."

You watched, mouth agape, in utter shock. Such sacrifice, it was tremendous and impactful. Either Azrael went off the deep end completely or he really loved Rebel Star. You prayed that he survived the procedure.

[Image: zzbtDlF.gif]

"Ah, yes... so I am involved in this number one contender match at High Stakes, for the Television title and I'm facing Jim Jimson and Broken Oswald Autem, in order to gain the privilege of facing the champion. I'm personally looking forward to it too. Quite a bit of time has passed, since I participated in battle and to have it be a fight, leading to the possibility of obtaining a title that I hold in high regard, that's amazing. I know there's been speculation as to why I stepped away for awhile but rest assured, I had my reasons and they were legitimate. Now I'm back though and I'm thrilled."

"Even when it came to fighting, Jim Jimson and I know that I swore I wouldn't view his promo but bygone it, I watched it and was filled with instant regret. I think I might be a subconscious masochist cause why else would I do that to myself? He rambles and stumbles over his thoughts while he's simultaneously, speaking them aloud. There's no functional thinking involved. He merely opens his mouth and there is sound, which I suppose the fact that it's released in word form, can be counted as a plus. The man could walk out and simply start screaming. No words, nothing but a continuous, loud and undistinguishable noise. He already chatters to himself, that can't be far off in his future. I just thank the sanctioned gods, it hasn't happened yet."

"Anyway, he yammers on about fucking incoherent blather, for a spell and fades away. That was his promo. Whatever, I simply will have to make the best of things and keep my eyes on the prize. Namely, the contendership and when it comes to the match and Jim Jimson, I imagine he'll take himself out of the equation. Start an argument with himself and have it come to actual blows. Wake up and think he pinned himself, hours later. He already has a false perception of pretty much everything, why would that be too far fetched? His logic and reasoning skills are fucking warped."

"Which brings me to Broken Oswald Autem. For the life of me, I can't conceive what that man even is... or how he observes himself? When he looks in the mirror, does he know thine true self or is it as obscure of a mystery as it is to me. There's strange phenomenon and weirdness that surrounds him. He's like an abstract painting, in a room with very dim lighting and smoke, I can't make him out for what he really could be and something tells me, he wouldn't have a straight answer to give me, if I bothered to inquire. That means I must treat him like the maximum threat and go on immediate attack. Prepare for anything and assume it's all possible, I have no choice in the matter."

"I am no longer blessed with the ability to regenerate, I can't take the punishment that I have endured in the past, so I have to do everything in my power to prevent that from happening and take him down first. I can do this... I know I can, I may not have otherworldly abilities but I am a warrior and I am strong. Backing down or failing to fight are not terms in my vocabulary. Not anymore. I used to laugh off a loss and tell myself, what does it matter, I'm only facing mere humans. In the end, they cannot truly injure me. No longer can I do that and if I want to prove that I can stand and fight and be victorious, I can't mess around anymore. It's time to get serious and I intend to do precisely that... no more mister nice spaceman. We're getting fucking real now and to those standing in my way, you will fall in my wake cause this is the age of Azrael and I'm not playing, anymore."

"End transmission."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Azrael Erebus's post:
(11-29-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-29-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-28-2020)