Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch your mouth. “Friend”
Shawn Wylde Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-28-2020, 08:49 PM

Shawn kicks open the door of the hotel room and dives onto the unsuspecting Marf. He starts throwing wild punches lefts and rights connecting repeatedly with Marfs fat head. “Where’s your fucking cowboy hat at now dipshit?” Shawn grabs Marf by the hair and rips him out of the hotel room dragging him into the hall and throwing him up against the wall smashing his face against the wall. “I would have gladly waited for tomorrow but you should know something about me NEW FRIEND” Shawn grabs him by the shoulders and picks him up under his armpits from behind in the crucifix position and begins carrying him down the hotel hall. “I don’t take kindly to people talking about my Female Friends.” Shawn comes to the end of the hall where the vending and ice machines are. “And neither does my employer. So this is from both of us.” Shawn crucifix powerbombs the struggling Marf into the vending machine. Several candy bars fall out of the machine onto Marf as well as some Pints of Ben and Jerry’s. “Feel fucking good buddy?” Shawn screams at the top of his lungs. People now looking down the at the scene being made. “I’ll fucking break your legs next time. This is just a warning!” Shawn grabs Marf and drags him into the stairwell wrapping one his legs around the corner railing post and then hopping the rail and spinning around. Shawn grabs both of Marfs legs and loops one over the other then hooks his own leg in position and drops back locking Marf in the sharpshooter around the railing post. Marf screams untill Renee herself finds Shawn hanging upside down from the floor below him. “Shawn!” She screams. “What are you doing!?”
Shawn slowly flips himself over till he’s rightside up looking at Renee, still holding on to Marfs leg “Just teaching this disrespectful gentleman a lesson in manners.” Shawn replies to her. He releases his grip and drops onto the floor in front of her. Puts his arm around her and guides her to the bottom of the steps and out the door. “Ohh real quick” Shawn turns around and runs back up the stair Grabbing the candy bars and Pints of Ben and Jerry’s that fell out of the vending machine. He reaches into the ice machine with both hands and dumps as much as he can into Marfs chest “Cool off a bit.”then steps on his chest pinning him to the ground. A ref that had been watching from the hall runs down to make the count.

[Image: En94DnOXEAE46h6?format=jpg&name=medium]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-28-2020, 10:22 PM

There’s a hidden pin in your graphics. Here goes nothing...

(11-28-2020, 08:49 PM)Shawn Wylde Said: Shawn kicks open the door of the hotel room and dives onto the unsuspecting Marf. He starts throwing wild punches lefts and rights connecting repeatedly with Marfs fat head. “Where’s your fucking cowboy hat at now dipshit?” Shawn grabs Marf by the hair and rips him out of the hotel room dragging him into the hall and throwing him up against the wall smashing his face against the wall. “I would have gladly waited for tomorrow but you should know something about me NEW FRIEND” Shawn grabs him by the shoulders and picks him up under his armpits from behind in the crucifix position and begins carrying him down the hotel hall. “I don’t take kindly to people talking about my Female Friends.” Shawn comes to the end of the hall where the vending and ice machines are. “And neither does my employer. So this is from both of us.” Shawn crucifix powerbombs the struggling Marf into the vending machine. Several candy bars fall out of the machine onto Marf as well as some Pints of Ben and Jerry’s. “Feel fucking good buddy?” Shawn screams at the top of his lungs. People now looking down the at the scene being made. “I’ll fucking break your legs next time. This is just a warning!” Shawn grabs Marf and drags him into the stairwell wrapping one his legs around the corner railing post and then hopping the rail and spinning around. Shawn grabs both of Marfs legs and loops one over the other then hooks his own leg in position and drops back locking Marf in the sharpshooter around the railing post. Marf screams untill Renee herself finds Shawn hanging upside down from the floor below him. “Shawn!” She screams. “What are you doing!?”
Shawn slowly flips himself over till he’s rightside up looking at Renee, still holding on to Marfs leg “Just teaching this disrespectful gentleman a lesson in manners.” Shawn replies to her. He releases his grip and drops onto the floor in front of her. Puts his arm around her and guides her to the bottom of the steps and out the door. “Ohh real quick” Shawn turns around and runs back up the stair Grabbing the candy bars and Pints of Ben and Jerry’s that fell out of the vending machine. He reaches into the ice machine with both hands and dumps as much as he can into Marfs chest “Cool off a bit.”then steps on his chest pinning him to the ground. A ref that had been watching from the hall runs down to make the count.

Marf kicks out. Except he doesn’t just kick out, no he’s pissed off so he knocks Shawn flying into the wall with a swift kick. Shawn is unconscious like the little bitch he is. Marf gets up, brushes himself off and heads for the door. Renee enters to see what’s taking so long and Marf grins. He walks past her but not before pulling her close and smelling her hair. She looks ready to cry.

Marf: Tell your boyfriend I’ll see him at High Stakes. Hopefully I’ll see you there too sweetheart. Mmmmm...

Marf let’s go of her and leaves.

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-28-2020, 10:24 PM

Charlie slow claps for Marf, clearly impressed by the newcomer's dedication to the time-honored HMW belt.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
Marf (11-28-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-29-2020, 02:59 PM

A new champion right before a pay per view?

AGAIN!?

Winner and NEW HMW Champion - Shawn Wylde

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Lycana (11-29-2020), Shawn Wylde (11-29-2020)
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-29-2020, 03:24 PM

Kudos Shawn.

Where’d I miss?

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Wylde Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-29-2020, 03:40 PM

Crucifix PosItioN got everything else bro that was the slickest thing I could think of.

[Image: En94DnOXEAE46h6?format=jpg&name=medium]
Hate Post Like Post