Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes RP Board
Busy
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-28-2020, 07:11 PM

**Busy**

Thunder Knuckles is seen at his desk again. Still looking through paperwork. He looks up in disgusted seeing the cameraman.

[Image: kenny-powers-k-swiss-320x198.jpg]

Fuck me! You're back? I need to fucking hired a goddamn trainer. Jimmy's job sucks harder than a goddamn Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird's jet engine! Fucking a goddamn American! I'm going to have to bite the fucking bullet on this one and just hire back Jimmy.

Thunder Knuckles picks up the phone at his desk.

[Image: mUkkRaV.png]

**Meeting pt 2**

Jimmy is standing in the middle of the circle all of the abused sidekicks in XWF are listen to him. He's been going on for about ten minutes at this point into horrendous detail.. Telling what had recently happened to him.

I was just trying to help him advance I didn't know they'd book him for the Hart Championship I thought that's something that would interest him. Not like I had a choice in the matter! I was just trying to make sure he showed up. It's kinda his thing. No matter what Thunder Knuckles is going to show up to get paid. Right? Wrong. He fired me. He was just yelling his lugs out at me, calling me a piece of shit, really mean stuff, you know?

Jimmy starts to walk back toward his chair. The rest of the abused side kicks all clap in their own self-pity, because that's what these meeting are for. The moderator stands up and walks to the center of the circle.

Okay everybody, just remember, that when push comes to shove you have to stand up for yourself. Don't always run back to your Hero, or Villain, whichever it maybe.

They all clap again to give thanks to the moderator. That's when Jimmy phone rings.

Jimmy looks at his phone and sees it Thunder Knuckles and quickly answers.

Hey Thunder Knuckles! Man, I'm really sorry I should have thought you wouldn't have wanted to film a promo for the Hart. I mean, for fucks sake, Smoking Bob still owes you two hundred thousand xbux!

Jimmy doesn't say anything but you see him bobbing his head up and down, as if to say yes.

I'll be right there!

Jimmy turns around, with a smile that could light up a church, to the group of abused sidekicks. They all look disappointed in Jimmy. Except for Todd. Todd knows what's up and gives Jimmy a thumbs up with a smile.

What?

Jimmy asks not caring what they think.

It's not my fault your hero, or Villain, which ever it may be. Doesn't fucking need you right now! Mine needs me!

The camera catches the moderator in the background. Who smiles to himself, as if, he got through to Jimmy. At least maybe just a little bit. Jimmy sprints out of room 666 and heads for his car. The cameraman is fast with running behind Jimmy. Jimmy yells back at the cameraman.

We have to hurry Thunder Knuckles is about to do something epic and needs my help! Get the fuck in the car, cameraman!

[Image: iybm2uvrbkhs6.gif]

The two men get into the car and head for Chicago. The view of the road fades back to Thunder Knuckles.

**Hanging up**

Thunder Knuckles smiles into the camera and kicks his feet up onto his desk.

[Image: gtzK5E1.png]

Now... Now we wait on Jimmy.

Thunder Knuckles holds up a VHS tape.

He'll take this footage to Todd and make fucking magic. In fact-

Thunder Knuckles snaps his fingers and the VHS tape disappears from his other hand.

Hey, Raven. Where best to fire the shot, than home?

Thunder Knuckles winks and the video package he's been working on shows on XWF television first.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
(11-29-2020), Felix Jones (11-28-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-28-2020), Theo Pryce (11-29-2020)