Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes RP Board
Greed
Halocen Offline
Punk Rock Princess

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-28-2020, 05:15 PM

Greed is one of the more common of the deadly sins. You want what someone else has. Take for example this match. I want what Jenny Myst has. Heck, what girl in this place doesn't. It's ours, no guy wants this unless he wants to put on booty shorts and jump in the ring. I welcome the challenge by the way. I can think of a half dozen guys in the back that would jump at the chance to get dolled up and get smacked around by one of us. Strange in my opinion, but everyone is different.

I'm not the only one greedy for the gold. There are five other chicks who want it on top of the gal who wants to keep it. Everyone knows they look better with gold on them. Especially women, you give us diamonds, gold, or chocolate and we just might call off the death squad for the day. We are fighting Saturday for the chance to one day hoist the Shooting Star Title high and grab a little recognition in the process. I am fighting against two ladies in just a few short hours who represent, along with me, a coming of a second wave. All the girls have the same opinion as me, I'm sure. The more the merrier. I love to scrap, I love to fight. To me once every couple of weeks isn't enough! Atara and Lycana, my opponents agree as well. Greedy for competition.

Atara for example, with her foreign feminine Wyles, uses good looks and big words to intimidate. Me, I say things short and sweet, hell I even cuss like a drunken sailor. After I'm done talking I will put a fist through your face. Hell, I might not even finish what I'm saying. She acts as though she is above the other ladies and will take time out of her schedule to join us. Though she was doing her laundry while ragging on Marf not too long ago. So there is that.

She is also one of the returning vets. There has been a huge influx of these folks lately. They must have gotten bored flipping channels and eating popcorn and had to show us what it's all about. I honestly welcome the challenge. A challenge like this ups your game. I will come out swinging because once you get smacked upside the head beauty, manners and upbringing go out the window and you become a feral animal. No one knows this better than Miss Themis. She is one not to be taken lightly. She also doesn't know me well either. I don't need to be switched on or smacked around to want to fight. My switch is always on, always amped up and greedy for blood. I don't have time to get my nails done in Greece. I'm training day and night. Hell, my nails haven't been more than nubs in years. My hair or skin hasn't ever been pampered and primped. I have fought for everything since I left home.

Lycana I said it before and I will say it again, you are a wildcard sweetie. Like me, you have the wild hair, the punk attitude, and the drive to survive. Unlike me, however, you have not seen time in this ring. Green is good and bad. Green makes you an unknown quantity. You come in with an air of mystery. Personally, I think it's bad though. Green means you haven't felt the rush, you haven't been toe to toe and come out on the other end. I sympathize with you though, I just darkened the stage recently myself. My point is to go play in the shallow end a bit, hell, the kiddie pool, then come back and see us when you've mastered the doggie paddle. The big girls need time to themselves.

Ladies, one of the biggest challenges of our careers lies ahead of us at High Stakes! That gold is so close I can taste it. I can see my reflection on the polished surface. Greed got us here and Greed will pull us through to the other side.

[Image: BTzOS4e.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Halocen's post:
Atara Raven (11-28-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (11-28-2020), Lycana (11-28-2020), Theo Pryce (11-29-2020)