Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes RP Board
Defeat is a state of mind...
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-28-2020, 03:33 PM

:::::Continued From:::::
Perseverance and perspective until victory.

[Image: O0H5.gif]

The wind was roaring past Robert and Oliver as they barreled down the highway with Chris Page right behind them hauling weapons of war... Oliver whipped his custom made Harley Davidson into Robert's lane with a freshly lit cigarette dangling from his mouth screaming over the mighty wind.

[Image: TstN.gif]

" So, what's Page's issue? The pre-Modona don't like driving the van, am I right?"

Robert shakes his head in agreement.

" That's part of it for sure... Chirs is used to champagne wishes and Caviar dreams..."

Robert hits the throttle propelling his motorcycle forward at a breakneck speed... Oliver returns the favor riding along with his older brother...

" Listen, man... Chris just don't trust you... He will eventually come around... It took a long time for him and me to see eye to eye... Now we know what each other is thinking... Kind of like a hive mind..."

Oliver shurgs...

" I don't give a shit if he trusts me... The guy wants some all he has to do is ask and I'll knock his teeth out..."

Robert looks over at his little brother with a grin...

" Funny he said the same thing... Last time little brother from my vantage point Page got the drop on your ass..."

Oliver takes both hands off the handlebars flipping Robert both birds...

" Yeah yeah... You know it's true... The old man can throw hands like a mother fucker that's for sure... Let's hit the throttle a little bit harder it's getting dark and we've got to make this drop by morning..."

Robert smashes the throttle one more time now cruising at 90 miles an hour down the highway. Robert hits record on the Go Pro mounted on his handlebars...

” I've often had to remind myself that intellect and intuitiveness aren’t guaranteed especially here in the land of Xtreme... The XWF has always had an issue with its roster, most of the men and women can't seem to walk and chew bubble gum at the same time... Here, common sense isn't so common... In fact, ignorance and idiocrasy have taken center stage more often than not... The funny thing is that if you question the brainpower of some of these neanderthals, you'll get the now-famous answer everyone seems to give when it comes to Chris Page and Robert Main... That being either I'm riding Page's coattails or... Yeah, you guessed it, he's riding mine... Here's the thing when it comes to all these cats saying Page and I are piggy-backing one another... That right there is comedy gold... But hey what ammunition do they have at this point? Pretty difficult to toss shade in our direction when there isn't any... Zero, zilch, nada, nothing... We're successful and they despise us for it... When called out, these individuals tend to fold underneath the pressure that is Cataclysm... I mean, hell, we've ground each team we've faced into fine dust without ever breaking a sweat... Hell, we haven't even had a close fucking call... Now when we address feeble-minded people wrestling in the world today... You need to look no further than Thaddeus and Doc.”

[Image: 2m8s.gif]

As the light leisurely drains away there is barely enough even for shadows to lurk around. Whether Robert liked it or not the gloominess comes and under it, everything in this desert becomes camouflaged besides the headlights on the highway. Even the stars and moon cower behind an impenetrable layer of clouds, giving the air that complexion Robert associated with the world before a storm. His ears become sharper listening for anything over the roar of his Harley as his my mind became more suspicious of his surroundings... Just the thought of an Arizona state highway patrol made Robert nauseous...

” The brash, arrogant upstart couldn’t help himself, oh no he couldn’t. He did exactly what we all knew he would do because predictability is a thing when it comes to us dealing with just about anyone we defend our titles against... We see everything coming about a mile away and by the time they hear the shot, it's lights out... The oh so intellectual and hyperintelligent “Chris Page" is only successful because of Robert Main” bullshit… Really? Is this what we’re reduced to by someone that’s supposed to be such a Main Event player? A guy that deserves the entire fucking world handed to him, a guy that lets Alfred Hitchcock do the talking for him? Thaddeus; baby how the fuck is any of that possible when Page crushed the daylights out of your worthless ass... Guy you were supposed to wipe the canvas with the old man and your eye was bigger than your stomach and Chris made you eat a nice helping of humble pie. Tell me are you that naïve to think that a guy who’s cardinal claim to fame is whipping Chris Chaos ass... Thrashing Master Mind and slaying Thunder Knuckles over the last six months? If so you sadly mistaken, and the fact that you open with this mountain of dishonesty and sprinkle in fairytales... Thad, you are nothing more than a disingenuousness prick misrepresenting the truth... What this goes to show the world is that you don’t have the first goddamn clue as to what you’re talking about. It’s like you waste all this time spilling fictitiousness and hypocrisy so that those lamebrained numbskulls you call fans will buy what you're trying to spin.”

Oliver suddenly ripped his head around catching a glimpse of a ghostly sedan setting off the side of the highway... Oliver pointed as Robert leered over his shoulder sending Robert's heart rate through the roof.

"Was that a fucking cop?"

Robert feels a vibration in his jeans quickly answering the call...

" Tell me that wasn't a cop we just passed going 90 down the fucking highway..."

" I'm not sure Chris it's dark... Shit, he just turned on his headlights..."

"Damn it... What do we do?'

Theres a slight pause from Robert before replying...

" Keep the same speed... He's not flashing you... If he pulls you over just say that you were following traffic..."

"Yeah... Just following the traffic, the two ass holes flying down the highway... Not to mention I have all the fucking illegal guns in the van you asshole..."

" Just calm down and stay cool... Keep the speed, slow down now it shows you were doing something wrong... Stay cool..."

" I've got ice water running through these veins Main..."

The white bodywork was always the first warning sign, even in the pools of yellow headlights that white paint glows without hesitation advertising themselves. In all Robert's favorite cop shows the bad guys were always chased down and hand-cuffed.... Robert didn't want that to happen to anyone of his comrades tonight...

” I’m not going to waste another second of my time covering subject matter that’s been covered a billion times before... Thad, you've always fallen short of you dead daddy... You know the creative drive to conjecture what you want to try and attack us on... When you’re the guy that’s all but on his knee’s with your lips around the cock of Derrick Diamond... Begging for opportunities that you've already had several times. Why do you do the rest of the company a gigantic favor and step aside and let someone else get in on the action... Stop sucking up all the limelight and share the wealth for once you greedy ass hole... You're so fucking worried about the outcome of this match I bet you fake shit your pants... Kid, you act like because you just drank monster energy that you are going to make that walk and go savage..."

Robert chuckles to himself...

" I’m also not going to lend an ounce of credibility to a fucking moron who openly admits that he doesn't pay attention to what’s going on around him. That's what's wrong with this federation, they let people like you walk the halls with no accountability... Dude, go back and do the research and you won’t have to... ”pretend” To know everything and you’d have the answers to why we are such a destructive force instead of standing before us looking like a freaking jackass. It's almost like we are facing Chris Chaos or some shit... You are doing the same thing he's been doing his entire career... Drop his fucking playbook and have some originality for Christ sakes, instead of the cut and paste bull shit that you have been producing... By the way Duke I wonder where you came up with that first promo idea? It's almost like I saw that somewhere else... If I could just put a finger on where I saw that... Oh wait, Chris fucking Page was doing it five fucking weeks ago... Facing us is career suicide and you know it...”

The police car comes screeching up behind the van, a knight in his white and black charger, black tires squealing behind Page... In seconds he's running the tags, Robert knows what's about to go down...

"He's going to pull Page over..."

"What do we do?"

" Nothing that we can do other than let it happen and pull off to the side..."

" Won't that bring attention to us... That's kind of a weird thing to do..."

"Bingo little bro, take the attention off Chris and put it on us..."

"You think that shit will work?"

" If not we're fucked..."

Robert leers back at his Go Pro...

” I can’t say that I’m shocked by the lack of initiative or wherewithal from the younger generation... Because you’re expected to be catered to or handed everything on a silver platter versus going out and earning it. Take your run in the upcoming Battle Royale for example, you aren’t so sure of yourself... I mean not only did you look like a dope pleading for a shot at something you already have... But you’re not even confident enough that you can do it all on your own. Que the Thad helping hand... Do you see Chris Page running around playing grab-ass with Corey Smith or make alliances with anyone to watch his back? No... You don’t, know why? Because if he needed a helping hand he doesn’t fucking deserve to be in this match... Just like you or anyone else running around doing the same thing... That's a bitch move and you know it... Man up and get it all on your own or step aside little man. Doing what your doing, for the record, negates your claim that I am the only thing that makes Chris relevant you ignorant twat.

[Image: 7CF7.gif]

"Shit, here we go..."

The blue and red lights are little more than smudgy illuminations in the darkness. But beneath their glow is the white bodywork of a police car. It's yellow-white headlights spotlight the dense hedgerow to the side of the lane where the tail-lights sit unusually high off the ground and tipping upwards into the night sky. Page turns his flashers on pulling over for the state highway patrol. Main and Page follow suit hitting their flashers watching in their side mirrors... Robert continues with his promo never taking his eyes off the van...

” I should feel insulted that you hardly gave me any of your time because you’re so focused on Chris that you didn’t even bother to throw me much as a shout out... Well unless it revolved around hitching some wagon or some shit. If I am the superior man between the two of us you might have thought that I would be worthy enough of just a little time. Maybe a dash of energy within your first unproductive attempt at cutting a decent promo. Being a useless, botched failure is something you’re astronomical at, isn’t it? MVP of Warfare? Kissing Page at Relentless because you couldn’t defeat him? Using the same tired response Page made when you planted a wet one on him. When I think about it, I shouldn’t be all that shocked. But, I will say this kid, you try to kiss up on me and you'll be drinking milkshakes for the rest of your natural life... I don't fish on that side of the boat, and even if I did... I'm sure I could snag a better man than you...”

When the officer stepped out of his cruiser he had the usual height without the bulk. He must have been pushing his late forties yet has the build of a teenager, slender muscle under his uniform. He had the face of a father, one who understood pain and suffering. Some say there are good cops and bad ones. But that's an oversimplification. They can be honest, courageous, corrupt, devious, malicious, altruistic, cunning or stupid. This cop though, you could see he was tried and true, followed the book... H signed up to protect and serve, maybe he was old fashioned, but he believed in public service. He saw the worst of humanity daily and it tested his mettle. It established his faith in the goodness of people and his natural optimism. He was there when the fire crews cut lifeless teens from the mangled wrecks after a long night of drinking... He was there when a bleeding wife refused to press charges against the piece of shit husband... But he also witnessed the firefighters rush into burning buildings, he saw the paramedics pulling miracles from thin air, he saw the emergency nurses with their quick hands and the doctors who took charge of situations most would run from. He was proud to be a police officer. He was proud of his unit. Robert looked to Oliver...

" What's the call..? This guy looks the part and isn't going to take a bribe"

Robert nods in agreement...

" Let's see what happens, if shit goes sideways we intervene..."

"Did you just say intervene? I get busted doing anything that even looks out of character I'm done, Robert... You and I both know I can't intervene..."

"Oliver, I've always got a plan... Let's see what happens... He's walking up now..."

[Image: 3AIcEpY.jpg]

" Good evening..."

" Evening officer..."

"Sir do you know why I pulled you over..."

Page plays dumb.

" No office, I don't have any idea... Did I do something wrong? I was just following traffic... It's dark and getting late, I just kind of went with the road..."

The Officer leans against the van.

" Just following traffic huh? Did you know you were following traffic at 90 miles an hour... That's 20 over... May I ask what's the hurry this evening?"

Page leans out of the van window.

" No hurry officer, I've got all night..."

Suddenly there is a flashlight in Page's face...

" You look kind of tired this evening, your eyes are red..."

" Yeah I was just getting ready to pull off the road for the night and get some rest at a Holiday Inn Express..."

The officer chuckles...

"Is that so?"

Page nods...

" Now, you wouldn't be lying to me now would you?"

" No, I've got nothing to hide or lie about..."

The officer then taps the side of the van a few times pointing towards Robert and Oliver off in the distance...

" Why did they pull off the road?"

" You'd have to go ask them... I have no idea..."

" I might just do that... But first, can you give me your license and registration..."

Page nods fumbling through the glove compartment handing the officer the papers...

" Now don't you go anywhere I'll be right back..."

Page slaps the steering wheel pissed.

[Image: AMlNFMR.jpg]

" So, is this good or bad?"

Robert laughs...

"What's so funny about this situation..."

" Oh, Chris is going to find out that he owns that van when the Cop come back..."

Oliver shakes his head laughing.

"Are you serious?"

"I had Kayla put it in his name a week ago... He's going to be pissed..."

" Well it's nice to know that if I go back tot he pen I'll go laughing..."

Robert gets off his bike arms crossed and Go Pro now in hand.

” To hear you try and justify being an underachiever is incredibly entertaining because you try so hard to spin narratives... You know to put yourself in a positive light when here in the real world if you were half as marvelous as you thought you were you wouldn’t have Paul Heyman doing your bidding for you. What the fuck is all that about anyway? Aren’t you supposed to be the “good guy” in this equation yet your advocate makes you come across as bitchy “bad guy”… You are a living breathing contradiction Thad...”

"Here he comes..."

The office approaches the van once again this time handing Pages his license and registration...

"You know Mr. Page those gentlemen seem to have an interest in what's going on... But lucky for you, everything checks out... The van is registered to you, no outstanding warrants, hell you don't even have a traffic violation on record... So, here's what I'm going to do... I'll let you off with a warning this time... If... You let me know what's inside that gigantic crate in the back..."

Page's mind suddenly goes into overdrive and he blurts out the first thing that crept into his mine...

" Oh, that stuff... It's art... I'm an art teacher... The van is registered to me? That fucker..."

"Is that so... I'm a fan of art... How about you show me a few pieces before we part ways... Or you can tell me what's really going on here and you can save yourself from the impending doom that's about to rain down on your ass... First, you were driving twenty over... I can take you in for reckless operation of a motor vehicle... Secondly, your driving under the influence, and don't try to deny it. I could smell the weed the second I walked up... So, why don't you step out of the van so we can talk about this in my car?"

"Shit he's opening the door... Robert lets jet..."

[orange" No... turn your bike abound and flash your lights... Make it dramatic too..."[/orange]

" Robert are you fucking serious?"

Robert shouts...

"DO IT NOW OLIVER!"

"Fuck..."

Oliver cranks the throttle spinning his bike around sending a could of smoke roaring across the highway... He then starts flashing his headlight at the van...

[Image: NXSi.gif]

Before Page can step out of the van the officer takes notice...

"Looks like your friends are trying to save you..."

"I'm going to walk up there..."

"Are you fucking crazy Robert...?"

"Brother you know I am... Listen to me get Page and those guns to the drop point... I'll deal with he cops..."

"No, no fucking way there has to be another way..."

Robert places his hand on his brother's shoulder...

"Ollie, you paid you debt now it's time I return the favor... I'm the one that pushed this, I got Page involved, you and I won't let things go down this way... Get Chris to the drop..."

" Robert no you can't do this I won't let you..."

" You don't have a choice..."

[Image: FVos.gif]

Oliver's eyes began to glimmer with salty watery tears and he felt as if the whole world was about to crumble right before his eyes for a second time. He dropped down on his knees next to his rumbling motorcycle and screamed his brother's name. He sobbed and tears flooded his cheeks like the water rushing down from a waterfall and the only time Oliver stopped was to fill his lungs with fresh air.

" May I help you, sir?"

" Yeah I ran out of gas... Is there any way you could give me a lift to the next station?"

" Stay right where you are and place your hands where I can see them... I'll approach you..."

Robert places his hands on his head as he gives Page a look to take the hell off... Page slams the door shut as the officer turns around...

" Where in the hell do you think you are going... Get out of the vehicle right now..."

Page shifts the van into drive as the officer reaches for his weapon...

" I'm going to end up getting fucking shot..."

Robert reaches out decking the officer knocking him to the pavement... As Page and Oliver take off down the highway...

[Image: Rrzu.gif]

:::::To Be Continued:::::

[Image: prpyl4t.png]

” What this all boils down to revolves around just how intimidated you are of being exposed for the overpromoted, over-hyped nothing of a professional wrestler that demands to have things handed to him instead of pulling yourself up by your bootstraps and earning the accolades that you so desperately desire... And now here you sit in a position to do that… To scrap away at something you want and earn the acclaim you crave… And how do you handle it? You put out a piss poor promo that holds the weight of a fucking dime and then you get those fighting fingers all warmed up you hopped on Twitter... With a “no promo tonight, going to make the champs wait.”… Wait for what? For you to spend your time defending the validity of all the statements that we have made, lending us even more credibility than we already have. You ignorant sacks of shit you need to learn the goddamn basics of professional wrestling 101.”

[Image: 7jPT.gif]

” I mean I’m trying to get excited to crush you under my thumb but when you disrespect me... By not giving me any of your time is all but conceding. Sure you’ll drop that proverbial “bomb” but chances are it’s going to be jam-packed with incoherent bullshit that makes punching a hole through a wet paper sack look easier than it already is. We all know what I bring to the table and we know that I’m undefeated ALL year long… Singles, Tag… Doesn’t matter I stand tall, it’s in my genetics. Some people are natural-born leaders while others are natural-born followers; you are the ladder, while guys like Page and I handle our business and whatever else that might come our way.”

[Image: EMmi.gif]

” You try to hammer Chris for latching on to me when you’ve done the same fucking thing to him. Without Chris Page carrying you through a feud making you relevant, you’d be sniffing the mid-card of Warfare where guys like you will always belong. For as much shit you want to give Chris you owe him so much more. There’s going to come a point when our paths cross at High Stakes... Where you and I are going to look eye to eye and dance and when that time comes you’re going to be reminded where your rightful place in this business resides; beneath us.”

There’s a pause from Robert before he states.

” You impending failure was a given, it was predictable. What wasn’t was how the Good Doctor equally shit the bed with his lame schtick that we’ve heard countless times and delivered in much better ways by less than subpar people. Both of you are making Peter Gilmour look like a freaking Rockstar to the point that I don’t even know where to begin with how effortlessly picking you apart is going to be. I can understand when you’ve been so out of touch for a minute that you might be a little rusty when it comes to talking the proverbial shit... But please for the love of God don’t make another rookie mistake, Doc. You’re better than that and I expect better than that from you. It’s like you channelled every other mid-carder or Main Event talent that’s been cast in the position as challengers. You’re deluded enough to think that Cataclysm hasn’t done anything with the tag titles? Or did I hear you say that the division is dead? Dude, come the fuck on....”

Robert smirks devilishly before he states.

” You just pulled a Thad.”

He shakes his head from side to side.

” For someone who is regarded as a legit legend you’d think that you would have done your research... You’re a Doctor for fucks sake not a child with a Twitter obsession, and yet here you are going the same ole route like so many others before you. Brother, we’ve been on top for a year, we’ve made it known back at March Madness when we steamrolled the unstoppable Sick Cunts... From that moment forward it was open season and the contracts are just missing signatures. Doc can try to cast blame on us all you want. Or until the black heart is content but the ammunition you’re firing is nothing more than cheap blanks... I’ll take it a step further by saying you wouldn’t be here if Page and I didn’t put a contract in Thad’s hands. You'd be somewhere in the cheap seats with a bottle of thunderbird dreaming about the good old days... You didn’t come forward at any point over the last eight months to try and “save” anything... Yet you throw bullshit like that in our direction thinking that’s going to stick? Get the fuck outta here old man, you’re past your prime and with that deluded logic that you cling too, this is sure to be a one and done for you. Chris and I have taken on any challengers that are man enough, or VVomen enough to step to the plate and try their hands at taking away the only titles that haven’t been passed around like a whore on the Las Vegas Strip. The Universal Championship doesn't mean a God Damn thing and hasn't all year... We are the ticket that puts asses in seats... The Tag Team Titles are the only Championships worth going after... We are the main event...”

Robert points at himself...

” The Tag Titles are the only Championships that mean anything here anymore... Cataclysm is the hottest commodity the XWF has to offer and here very shortly we’re going to be the top team in the entire fucking world... Because while there might not be many teams eager to step to us and get embarrassed I happen to have it on good authority that there’s a couple of teams elsewhere that might need attitudes adjusted. Not to mention more Tag Team Titles ripe for the picking... What I find even more entertaining coming from you is how you’ve downplayed your fucking partner. We all know Duke sucks a bag a dicks and all but Jesus... In your eyes, you think that you are going be some tipping point of power, that you might be mammoth enough to carry the ignorant Duke to some semblance of success... Well, Doc your wrong... You claim we’ve sat at the top unchallenged, your mere notion that you and Thad are the changing of the times is laughable at best. What hurts you the most when it comes to Page and I is the mere notion that you assume that we’re complacent…”

Once again Robert simply shakes his head...

” Mother fucker we are as hungry as ever and will not stop until someone takes us down... We refuse to just drop these Tag Titles, we take it personally when someone steps up and if we have to hold these straps until the day we retire, then so fucking be it... We'll continue to rule the roost while people like you duck in and out... Dude we've worked harder than any other people on this roster; well Page more so than myself in certain instances. What’s fucked up about your flawed logic is someone as sharp-witted or as talented as you’d like to claim to be... You had to sit down and think about this simple-minded nonsense before you said it. I guess it just never crossed your mind to process your dialog a little more carefully. This isn’t a decade ago where you could stand in front of a camera and speak a bunch of garbage and expect not to get called on it… Who do you think you are? You used to be a surgeon in the ring and now you've just become a senile old man telling us to get off his lawn... Hate to break it to you, grandpa... We took over your lawn, house and bourbon collection....

[Image: source.gif]

” What about this four hundred plus day title run that you speak of? How come the XWF doesn’t have a record of it? Oh wait, let me guess… We’re just going to have to take your word for it like we’re supposed to take everything else that’s flown out of that cock sucker of yours. We appreciate the groundwork being laid while trying to discredit our run on becoming the longest-reigning Tag Team Champions in the history of this company. We all know you and Thad love to spin the narratives but come the fuck on and wake up for Christ sake. The last thing you’re going to do is walk back into this scene like you fucking own it when wouldn’t be here if we didn’t gift Thad that contract. He didn’t ask for this, he didn’t even earn this… He got this because Page is going to finish what he started and you’re here because you saw an opportunity to be thrust back into the limelight to placate to your own selfish and egotistical needs.”

Robert pulls his half of the Tag Team Championships into the view of the camera...

” What chaps your ass and what’s your motivation by your involvement has absolutely nothing to do with Thaddeus and everything to do with the fact that Chris and I have already eclipsed any incarnation of a team that you’ve ever been attached too. Including those Kings... You know in the pit of your stomach that your imaginary reign is going to get shattered because we are the be all end all of Tag Team Wrestling while you’re star power has faded away. Not only faded away Doc, but you are being forgotten... It’s sad to see guys like you come back and try to relive your glory days and expect a reputation from yesteryears to carry you through a modern era. You might have been top shit in back in your time and in your era but very few are better than they once were and you’re name isn’t Robert Main regardless of how bad you want it to be.”

There’s another pause from Robert as he places the Tag Championship over his shoulder.

” You speak on my past in an attempt to downgrade my present and that's fine I expected you to go after what is one chink in my armour... Way to go after the low hanging fruit there Doc... I did lose to a Jester, but let me be crystal clear... I lost because I made a rookie mistake... I was never pinned, I was never submitted... I power bombed that shit off the top of a triple story cell and watched as time stood still as the flew through the air and bounced off the floor... So, yeah I did lose a match back when I was a rookie... Look at me now, undefeated in sanctioned matches in the year 2020... You talk like my rise to fame is solely because of you... Or people like you weren’t in the equation but what’s crazy is you believe it. What I did was start at the fucking bottom and worked my way to the top, so in essence, allow me to use some Thaddeus logic on you since after all, you see something in him. You left when I was making my rise over the fear you have that I’m going to fucking own you. News Flash Louis, I’m will own you at High Stakes. I’m going to serve you up the single grandest defeat you’ve ever tasted in your entire career and end your claims of being anything other than a corporate puppet... An overrated sack of shit whose better days have already come and gone. And do it all with a smile on my fucking face... We, Cataclysm, we will hold on to our titles until we grow bored of smacking around the flavor of the months such as yourself.”

Robert pats the Tag Title...

” How does it feel to be what you once despised? And yet again you’re the epitome of what’s always been wrong with the XWF much like we’ve professed since Chris and I came together. They just don’t understand that nostalgia from has-beens from years past who will stick around for a shot or two before they disappear while taking away a good payday. We stand in between those ropes, those posts and profess to be beyond compare because we are... We are the blue ribbon of this profession... We know that your involvement might bring some new eyes to our madness but it’s going to be our instability that keeps tuning in for more while you ride back off into the sunset for what? The fifth, sixth time? Just asking.

Robert shrugs his shoulders

” Listen fuckers we know we have your attention regardless of how you want to spin it or what you have to say. We’re flattered that a blast from the past has such a keen interest in a couple of guys that rule over nobodies, or so you’ll like everyone to believe. The difference here in lies you chumps have to do what nobody else has been able to do… defeat us.”

Robert grins...

” It’s uncomplicated to sit back and talk shit from a distance… But then that bell rings, and when that bell rings we own the ring and you’re nothing more than an invited guest... That’s invitation is going to expire the mere moment Chris pulls those Tag Titles down and we leave High Stakes exactly as we’ve entered; the XWF Tag Team Champions…. And with the Universal Championship as well. You can look at it from any angle you choose too but those results will not change because being the cream of the crop comes with a price that neither you nor Thaddeus is willing or able to pay. There’s only one way to find out though and that’s turning into High Stakes live and in living color to not find out if we retain, but just how bad we break you, two chumps.”

[orange]” Let’s talk about our split personalities for a moment because it seems that’s become a trend to speak on… More importantly, let’s talk about who is going to show up at High Stakes. Is it Robert Main and Chris Page? Will it be the Omega and The Beast? Perhaps the Monster and the Monstrosity? It’s usually an advantage we would not tip our hand to because each personality carries a different level of violence and brutality and depending on the situation or the opponents will determine which brand of Cataclysm you’re going to receive. I can assure you that in this instance we both are firm on our stance that we don’t want to give either of you the satisfaction of dealing with any personalities but the two that matter the most. Robert Main and Chris Page.”

[Image: 81d41124f772e53622741d4b358e03af.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

” Collectively Chris Page and Robert Main are the two manpower trip that rules over the XWF and beyond and it’s going to be based off our skill and our ability that we slay the dragon that is Doc and the puissant that is Thaddeus Duke. We will not let our work and our dedication be in vain because some part-timer is butt-hurt. After all, nobody gives a flying fuck about what he did a decade ago. There’s a reason why we everyone roots for our demise as opposed for applauding our efforts, there’s a reason why with every name from the past that’s thrown at us the boys in the back start playing up whoever it may be only to see them fall on their face and there’s a reason why the boys in the back can’t hang with us inside that ring… it’s because we’re the best of the best and we fucking know it.”

[orange]” What this all boils down to is can you two coexist and can you two isolate us long enough to climb the ladder and retrieve the prize that WE’VE allowed you to challenge for; history has a funny way of repeating itself and while the both of you have to question if you can isolate us long enough to claim the titles…. We already know Chris can, am I right Thad? Hell, now that I think about it I don’t think Chris has lost a Ladder match in the XWF, so why start now? The two of you need to wake up real quick and understand that while Lou is good it doesn’t make up for the subparness that his partner brings with him. Not even the great and powerful Doctor Lou is strong enough to carry the weight of Thaddeus Duke to any shred of success when it comes to High Stakes. Chris and I are riding a high that nobody is going to bring down because when we set our minds to something you can take it to the bank that we’re going to follow through and accomplish it. Our goal of being the best Tag Team in the XWF will not be complete until our name is at the top of the list; ya know, the list that can be proven.”

Robert turns his back tot he camera...

” Thad and Doc stand in our way, and while we could have coasted to this record-breaking reign by allowing Theo to throw us a softball we elected to have Thad pick a partner. We wanted to shake things up a bit... While the partner picked him the game never changed and the ball is in our court where it’s been the entire time. We already know where this is going, we already know you’re both going to be on the defense; rightfully so considering we’ve already buried you both individually… now it’s time to bury you both collectively. You’ve both already been gifted the out of not being pinned to fall back on but what you won’t be doing is leaving Tombstone, Arizona with any gold intact… that honor has already been reserved for Cataclysm. Thanks for playing though, your efforts won’t go unnoticed; but as they say, don’t confuse efforts with results.”

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-29-2020), Chris Page (11-28-2020)