Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes RP Board
Perseverance and perspective until victory.
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-27-2020, 07:50 PM

:::::Continued From:::::
Pressure Makes Diamonds

[Image: rec-movie-title.jpeg]

A GoPro was mounted on the dashboard of the piece of shit van where Chris Page is leisurely behind the wheel.

” The fuck is this GoPro shit? Is it even on? Hello??

Chris glances out the driver-side window for a second watching the smooth black river that flowed freely beneath the van packed full of AK-47’s… The asphalt was glossy, like a wet photograph, he then reached over messing with the GoPro in a state of confusion.

” Red light is on so I’m going to assume it’s working. Robert and all his high tech bull shit, what happened to do things the old school way… Lights, camera, action?”

Chris’s eyes shift towards the rearview mirror as he stared back at himself somewhat lost. Those cobalt eyes could tell a thousand tails of pain and triumph, love, and hate... His eyes weren't the everyday sky blue, or the color of paint flaking off the old shed in the back of your grandpa’s house… His eyes were blue like the sea, crystal clear blue shimmering and blooming and churning with unadulterated individuality. Looking close enough into “Chronic” Chris Page’s eyes you could hear the mighty waves crashing against the shore, as the sea mist dissipated into the air.

” So apparently I’m a gun runner now, imagine that. My mom would be so proud. The shit Main gets me into is unbelievable…”

Chris Page was a flawless revolutionist, in most cases unlikely to be taken seriously until it’s was simply too late. That was something that always bothered the “Chronic” one… A man willing to take a bullet, before ever conceding in a wrestling match is a dangerous opponent… One no man or woman should ever take lightly, yet here in the XWF, they did... And each time they paid a heavier toll... He demanded complete devotion from people like Robert and although Page acted as if he was bored when he was complimented, deep down those words supplied the intravenous therapy drip that was his overbearing ego… Was he narcissistic? Your God Damn Right he was… He exuded it, he relished in it... It was in the way he walked, in the way that he talked, and in the clothes that he wore. But that was just one of the many layers that were Chris Page... Page glanced at the Go Pro as a sarcastic grin formed just beneath the surface…

” I’m following Robert and Oliver, can’t say I’m too keen on the sudden pop up from the brother Main. It’s weird that he just got out of the pen for doing this very same fucking thing we’re doing now, and I’m too expect this isn’t a setup? Dude this is fucking stupid… Like bat shit crazy… Yet here I am; going along with it like I’m not a multi-millionaire like I don’t own five homes all over the United States…. I wonder if Robert knows money isn’t a thing for me.”

Money has never been a motivating force for Chris. Over thirty years in the business, he’s made a plethora of it from selling out the biggest and best sporting venues around the world, merchandise sales and royalties from action figures to even television and movie appearances. His passion has always been stepping into that squared circle and performing at a level that no one else can remotely come close to touching.

Chris reaches over to the radio dial turning it on.

[Image: giphy.gif]

” What kind of tunes we got?”

Chris's eyes shift towards the passenger seat where he reached over, coming back with a fat joint leering out over the desolate brown Nevada desert through aviator sunglasses… Page places the joint between his cherry red lips nodding along with the music watching the endless wasteland that surrounded him… The land was flat and impoverished Page thought to himself squinting behind his sunglasses… It was the most unstimulating and lonesome environment he had ever been in. It made Chris feel like a castaway on a sea of sand that scratched away at the outside of the van…

[Image: 1KAR.gif]

” Fitting song.”

With a flick of the wrist Page had flame lighting his joint taking several tokes before removing it from his lips as he inhaled gently. The rich smoke glided down his throat; as he puffed out a few rings which danced along with the dash before dissipating into the air… The repetitiveness of this parched wilderness was excruciating to explain. Page, never understood why Robert chooses to live in the middle of hell it’s self… But then again, Robert Main was different than most human beings that walked the face of the Earth… It was a crucible of demise, a bone-dry basin of vastness and dissolution. The magnitude of it seared into Page’s brain, his only visual relief being a spiny cactus or jumping tumbleweed bush that crossed the highway now and then. As far as the eye could see, everything was being roasted and sautéed with the same brutality.

” Can I talk to you about Thaddeus Duke Mr. GoPro?”

Chris blows out a cloud of smoke that wasn't completely opaque, but its lengthened grey wisps seemed to curl with others that were much darker, some near black. These stretching entities would show themselves in short, dramatic eclipses, which disappeared as he cracked the driver’s window. Page took a moment wondering what it would be like trapped out there alone… The sensations alone would let you know that you’re dying. Skin feels like it’s been stabbed by a billion sun-spears and scraped to the bone by sandpaper. The tongue is plastered to the roof of your mouth. It’s like there’s a dry, leathery in-sole wagging away at the back of your throat. Your throat itself has would have the sensation that a reticulated python is trying to squeeze the life out of it. Even your eyes would feel like they’ve melted into the back of your mind, making everything seem mirage-like. Sand is your antagonist. A deadly adversary as it sears your feet raw; it stings the eyes and it acts as a surrogate for agony because nothing else fills up your daily thoughts like it. Every step feels like a marathon, every second a day. At any moment you expect Armageddon to descend and sweep you away. You stumble and totter, as shriveled and contorted as the plant life around you. A nebula of wavy radiation surrounds you until you start believing that it's one big field of it, you’re going through. At night, the mercury screams in agony as it plummets to its nadir. It’s as cold as a ghoul’s soul. Your body trembles feverishly and your teeth rattle as numbness spreads. Eventually, an overwhelming desire to give up and go to sleep forever overtakes you. Your will to live is steadily sapped away. I’m not quite at that point yet. Page reaches for a bottle of water taking a sip…

” The fuck am I asking for? It’s a fucking camera.”

Chris simply shakes his head as modern technology isn’t his thing.

” The words shitting the bed doesn’t even begin to describe what he’s done heading into this upcoming Tag Title match. If I’m Louie I’m questioning why I came to the aid of a meaningless twat, not to mention a complete waste of space within this upcoming contest.”

The cracked window brings in a certain smell… An aroma of death… It’s depraved and it’s as life-threatening as the heat itself. Nauseating and sticky, the immeasurable seas incarnadine could not wash it away. It glides and wallows, billows, and blows all around him, his only ever-present companion besides hopelessness. An unhealthy fume of burning sand, as stuffy as old car exhausts, rises like a fog and oscillates just below Page’s nose. It never seems to go away, so much so that he thinks that the gaseous emanations are part of the landscape. Chris shakes his head trying to not pay attention to the desert bringing the joint back to his lips taking another deep pull.

” I’ve hammered one point into the ground for sure… That’s how you’re not the Main Event player, how you don’t deserve all the title shots you’re demanding… Or how dismal your overall existence in the world of professional wrestling is… And guess what kid; you’ve proven me right every solitary time. It’s insane for me to try and grasp but then again, they do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Think about it, eventually you’ll catch it.”

Chris winks at his GoPro before exhaling smoke like a freight train. He thinks back on how every step Thad has taken has been predictable based on the narrative Cataclysm has laid. It baffles Chris’s mind how someone so smart can be so stupid to not know when he’s being plaid like a fiddle.

” Predictability comes to mind immediately when the name Thaddeus Duke is mentioned. You’d think someone so ingenious, so cunning, as Mr. Duke would, I don’t know, look at what other people have said over the last twelve months and NOT repeat it. It perplexes my mind when I listen to the utter ignorance you mother fuckers have when it comes to repeating the same mistakes others have made countless times… I mean it takes an exercised effort to be this fucking ; and yet here we are with the whole “Robert Main coat tails” deal. Do you know how many times Robert and I have heard this same thing? From the moment we aligned…”

[Image: 200.gif]

” Does every single person in the federation lack the originality to spin something else? Anything else besides the same shit that didn’t stick to the wall before… More importantly, you guys all talk about me hitching my ride to Robert when and if you did, you’re fucking homework… You’d come up with one key point that will not change when it comes to those Tag Straps. The first being, I’m the man that put Noah Jackson down to win these coveted titles and on the same token, I’m the man that’s picked up a majority of the victories to keep the titles. When it comes stepping in between those ropes Robert isn’t carrying me; so please everyone do yourself a favor and try a different approach because this one has become lamer than a typical Thaddeus promo.”

The cancerous sun, the cankerous heat, and the argumentative cold are heart haunting. Everything in this God-forsaken place is either immoral and unrighteous or blasted and burned. Whoever heard of an environment with such Luciferian names living in it? The flora has chain fresh cactus fruit listed in its catalog of heartless plants. The wildlife has vultures circling over by day and vampire bats dive-bombing at night hoping just to get a taste. There is just a vast, mournful pan of emptiness where anything sentient resents anything else that’s alive. The Devil's sauna is what Chris Page calls it. Every sun-scoured scrap has barbs, hooks, or thorns reaching out ready to grab you. Wanting to rip and tear you, snag and splinter you. Digging deep into your skin becoming one... Every sun-seared excuse for an animal has poison, paw, or claw. Scorpions, snakes, and wolves all ready to strike without warning, and they will if you let your guard down for a second... They just want to eat you. The prince of darkness himself could not conjure up such malignant sorcery, a blasphemous buffet, of grotesque life. Chris then smirks.

” The second thing you’d realize is that I have on MANY, MANY occasions openly admitted that I initially turned Robert to the darker side… So I could keep my name in the Main Event spotlight, and that admission was almost a year ago; if you did your homework and paid attention to anything going on around this federation besides your lackluster performances you would have already known that… To even take it a step further while I did use Robert’s name to get to the APEX it damn sure hasn’t stopped people from knocking on my door BEGGING to give them five minutes of my time; so I think it’s safe to say mission-fucking-complete.”

[Image: tumblr_m0dr3boQVF1rqfhi2o1_250.gif]

” Honey stop with the putting asses in seat line, because kiddo that’s NOT you. I mean I get it; you have NOTHING else to hitch your name to, so you stoop to the whole “I sell tickets” routine… Because it’s the only thing you can fall back on it’s the only thing that no one can prove; no wait, it’s something that can be proven. Go back a year, you know when Thad wasn’t even in the equation and what did you see? Sellout Crowds fast forward to the current day and what do you see? You see sellout crowds. Do you know what HASN’T changed in a year? Cataclysm. Why? Because we’ve been the ones selling the tickets while chump stains like you take the credit for it. All those fans out there would fork over all their hard-earned dollars and pack an arena to the rafters to see Thad versus Chris Chaos, am I right?”

There’s a brief pause from Chris as he reflects on the sheer ignorance that Thaddeus possesses. There’s no denying that Thaddeus is hungry for success and while Chris was once a young kid, younger than Thad when he broke into the business he can understand the mentality of wanting too much too quickly and thinking you’re ready for something that you’re not. This is a perfect position that describes Thaddeus Duke but it doesn’t excuse his ignorance in the process.

” But hey man, if you need to keep lying to yourself to pump up that overinflated ego of yours, by all means, you go ahead and do that. Do you know who else does that? Donald Trump. Are you Republican?”

” AYEEEEE!!!”

Chris reaches overturning up the radio as he takes another toke from his joint now nodding his head in approval as “Midnight Rider” starts to blare through the speakers.

” I wish I could give more fucks about Thaddeus or what he has to say but the truth is at this point I can careless because the kid’s bitten off way more than he can chew. He’s not capable of balancing two high-profile affairs on the same night let alone win ONE of them. How can he honestly force-feed the fact that he DESERVES a singles shot at the Universal Title? When he doesn’t rise to the occasion when it fucking matters the most? I’ve captured more wins in three weeks than he’s won in two fucking months, and don’t let that pulled muscle be your crutch for missing five weeks either… I mean it IS your pattern after all. .The more this dude runs his mouth the deeper the hole he digs for himself, and the fact that he still is that inept to not see it is completely beyond me and anyone else with half a goddamn brain. See Thad people as you backslide... You need something to blame your failures on, besides, being a fucking man and look in the mirror and blame the person you're looking at...”

Page tokes the final toke on his joint before lowering the driver’s window and tossing it out, he lets his hand ride the desert air with nothing but his thoughts to occupy his time thus he continues with the GoPro conversation.

” What makes me more prominent than you is the absolute fact that I have more God-given talent in my pinky finger than you do running throughout your entire body, what makes me BETTER than you Thad… Isn’t my ability to manipulate any situation and play whoever I choose like a fiddle, what makes me leaps and bounds superior to you? It isn’t even because I’m more experienced and was winning my first major title before you ever even poked your head out of mommy’s cunt…. While all of those reasons are factors that make me more extraordinary than you are my wherewithal to harmonize with the times and accommodate my surroundings. You don’t think that I haven’t anticipated every step you’re going to take based on the information I’ve allowed you to have.”

Chris watches the road in front of him.

” Thad’s been too busy looking at the left hand while the right hand has gone completely unchecked, smacking the back of his head time and time again... The simpleminded Thad thinks he has the greatest Tag Team in the history of this business in check? Bitch, please... You can hold off dropping promos, say sly things on Twitter like the bitch you are... All you are doing is delaying the inevitable... All you’re going to do is spend this upcoming week trying desperately to pick apart the death blows that have already been delivered. The holes already dug kid and Cataclysm is already tossing in the dirt... You can desperately try to force-feed this notion that you are this grand marquee attraction that is a personal gift to this business... That without his presence this company would implode... But remember everyone out there listening just because it's coming from Thad's lips doesn't make it true... Hell, if he's speaking at all it's best to second guess everything he just said or change the channel... It’s fucking hysterical! The guy believes he is a cornerstone in this business...”

Page glances toward the GoPro with sinister intentions. As Page's face suddenly fell faster than a corpse in cement boots. As he takes on a more serious tone... He grips the steering wheel white knuckle tight showing a bit of anger...

” News Flash… You’re not.”

Chris glances back to the road before gazing back at the GoPro. His eyes shifting back and forth as to not forget that he’s carrying a van load of illegal guns.

” It’s super cute that you think that you are though.”

There’s a brief pause as Page holds up his index finger placing his smartphone to his ear...

" What's up?"

" How you liking that Go Pro?"

Page shrugs rolling his eyes.

"Can't say that I love it... I'm no techno-geek like you Main..."

"Page you've got to get with the time's man. This isn't the early 90's anymore... We were out of the dark ages a long time ago... Anyway, how are you holding up back there? Need anything? I'm sure you’re hungry..."[/green]

" Why would you say I'm hungry?"

[orange]"Really man? I've watched smoke roll out of that van like it was on fire for fifty miles... We both know you’re lit..."

" I don't know what you are talking about Main..." Page chuckles under his breath... " But I could eat..."

" Good, was going to pull off here in a few miles to gas up ... Not to mention my dicklick brother has to piss... The kids like a woman... Tell um you don't need a gigantic Starbucks coffee and he gets one anyway..."

" Oliver drinks Starbucks... That's kind of bitch like..."

Page watches as Robert motions his brother over as 90 miles an hour on the highway... Like a mad man Oliver waste no time moving his Harley within inches of Robert's...

muffled " Hey Ollie, Page said you are a bitch for drinking Starbucks..."

muffled " Fuck Page...."

Oliver whips his bike back into his lane turning around giving Chris the middle finger...

" Tell Oliver to fuck off too... Asshole... Main I'm telling you he keeps his bull shit up I'm going to stomp a mudhole in his ass and walk it dry... He thinks what happened a few hours ago was bad, the kid hasn't seen a damn thing..."

" Can't we all just get along? " Robert laughs outloud " Listen when we pull off just follow... We'll chat soon...."

" Alright...."

" CLICK....

Page tosses his phone in the passenger's seat looking directly into the Go Pro.

” Now then before I was so rudely interrupted... Back to that bitch of a man Thad... Ya know what else is going to be super cute? When Thad leaves High Stakes WITHOUT the Tag Titles and WITHOUT the Universal Title! Oh, and not one solitary shred of dignity after Robert and I pound the weak link into the canvas... You know what's great... He’s already got Heyman trying to spin a wheel of fabricated bullshit to get him out of the monstrosity that’s going to unfold. Paul was so adamant about landing Thad a title shot post-High Stakes as a contingency plan because EVERYONE knows Thad is on borrowed time. One day he’s going to wake up and realize that when you compare Thaddeus Duke to Chris Page there’s no fucking comparison because not only have I proven it by taking away his Television Title I’ll prove it again when I climb that Ladder and pull down those Tag Titles RETAINING them; yet again, all while being carried by Robert Main.”

[Image: giphy.gif]

” Oh but it gets better for you because I am fucking telling you here and now that I’ll also be the reason you FAIL to capture the Universal Title. I’m going to be the man that fights through the front of Louie and Corey that surround you... And just as you realize it's over I will toss your pathetic ass over the top rope eliminating you in the Battle Royale... Gunning, you down twice in one night, I am going to butcher you in front of the entire world... But don’t you kid yourself, it’s not because you’re a threat, you’ve already established that you can’t hang with sharks. Especially when you are a minnow yourself... If there is ANYONE in this match is hitching his wagon to a partner it’s kinda you. The proof is already in that puddings pal. This tactic of fearmongering isn't going to work... While you toot your horn on Twitter browbeating Main and me, we'll keep holding the same fucking line that we've held since day one.”

Chris laughs under his breath.

” As a partner, you’ve shown yourself to be quite the letdown, no wonder your boy toy left you to hold your dick in your hands. Your hindrance is you can’t live up to your overinflated hype; professionally or personally. You’re just a lost cause, a charity case hoping someone will give you a hand out... Poor Thad, with his woe, is me attitude, but my friend even my sympathy runs thin for a loser like you. You’re losing this war and started that endeavor when you signed that contract... You know it, I know it and if you thought Lou coming out of the shadows would somehow negate Robert then that fucking backfired… Hard... Something else that boomeranged hitting you dead between the eyes is how you think you know what to expect only haven't you learned anything by watching Cataclysm over the past fucking year... You should expect the unexpected... But once again poor Thad will leave holding his dick pissing upwind. We have dictated the pace and we will continue to do so as you already know as you have gone into desperation mode... We will continue to point at you while laughing our asses off at the mere thought of you being a legitimate contender for any strap when we are through with you.”.

Chris peaks at the GoPro.

” What’s next Thad? Please tell me it will be entertaining, you know because you do that sooooooo well, please do better and try to save the cunt hair of credibility you have left because it’s going to be mighty hard getting those words past your foot in your mouth.”

Chris leans back in the seat with his eyes now back on the road in front of him. He lets out a small sigh knowing exactly what the next move of one Mr. Duke is going to be. Expect a deep dive into discrediting, or trying too, the many hash truths that have been cast his way, expect him to try and throw Robert dropping the Xtreme Title trying to expose a weakness that doesn’t exist.

More on that later.

” Where the fuck are these dicks taking me?”

Chris states shaking his head lightly from side to side before randomly...

” Do you know who else shit the bed?”

Chris asks.

” These goddamn Battle Royale Participants. I mean when it came to me personally it was like I could listen to what ONE persona said and I’ll be damned if it didn’t come from all of them, minus Barney Green, he’s a national treasure… we all know it…
just admit it.”

There’s a wink from Chris before he diverts his eyes back towards the road.

[Chris immediately starts to jam out playing the air guitar nodding along to the sounds of “Touch of Grey” as he continues the verbal assault of Thad...

” It’s like everyone is bitten by the same bug that just like in Thad’s case you’d think you’d learn by now that going the same route as everyone else doesn’t make you stand out, it makes you fucking pathetic and lazy; and to think for someone as boring as most claim me to be here you are… right now… watching intently hinging on every word I say. If that’s not the power I don’t know what is.”

Chris yawns before he states.

” Shit that joint is putting a hurting on me... Getting sleepy as fuck... Speaking of disappointment then we have Louie who made headlines when he swooped in and protected Corey’s second from being able to join his father on the shelf, only this time it was going to be permanent. All Lou did was buy the youngin’ a little time but even that time is borrowed. I’m not going to sit here and pretend that we aren’t hip to why you’re here.”

There’s a momentary pause as Page drifted away into consciousness, and then back out. The world became a blur, as random images seemed to float aimlessly around in the pool of his thoughts, as though they were being blown about by vicious a tornado. A shake of the head brings Chris back momentarily, but after a few long seconds, he was once again lost. The whole world simply felt like it was on low resolution, a bad quality movie fuzzy, blurry, and unwatchable. Confusion blossomed in his heart as he came too pointing at the Go Pro...

” One word.”

[Image: 200_d.gif]

” Jealousy. Louie is envious that for the first time there’s a team that’s been assembled and has surpassed what the KINGS thought they were. Cataclysm is a completely different breed and one that doesn’t back down or lay down for anybody. This isn't Robert's rookie year when here was a greenhorn... Different times and now Main has become a beast that you once thought you were... Lou is about as predictable as his counterpart when it comes to some of the things that he has said, and while it would be elementary to correct him on it... I’m simply going to call him a jackass and tell him he should know better. Rookies make those kinds of mistakes not Hall of Legends Members; I mean I would know. I'm sitting in there with you... no… wait a minute… oh that, right, you’re NOT there!”

The sigh that came was a signal, not of his resolve leaving but of the level his tension had finally reached. He was more like an old fashioned kettle... Still full even when some steam forced its way out...

” Is that what this is about between you and I Louis? I mean I think I’d be kind of bent too if I were in your shoes considering you gave so much to this federation and have been around WAY longer than I have to see my name in that Hall with yours a figment of your imagination. I mean, think about this, when I got inducted I had a collective time of eight months in two tours while you’ve been here on and off for a decade-plus. That means I did more in months than you’ve done in fucking years! Fuck man, that’s got to sting the ego you’ve built for yourself now doesn’t it.”

Being overlooked is always a bitter pill to swallow, I know… I’ve been there to Lou… but my time to back up my credentials is upon us and there’s nobody more prepared than I am when I see an obstacle placed in front of me.

” Driving sucks by the way.”

Chris glances back towards the GoPro on the dash.

” I never thought knocking Thad and Lou around was going to be this unproblematic; like taking candy from a baby easy, shooting fish in a barrel of monkeys easy. Where is the challenge? Where is the competition? What happens next when we retain the titles at High Stakes? Who the hell comes next... Because after this victory there isn't a team in the XWF that stands a chance against us..."

Chris shifts his eyes back to the road as he continues.

” Eyes on the road kids... Tell me who else is going to step forward? Or are we going to have to take our game on the road and win Championships elsewhere to quench our thirst? Making spot appearances here just to crush the next flavor of the month? The contracts are out there for anyone or any team to step to the plate and make the division come to the life... Because apparently, two top tiers of singles talents and one hell of a formidable team in Cataclysm isn’t enough to spark the interest when we’ve MAIN EVENT three of the last four fucking Pay-Per-Views you ignorant twat! But hey man, we’re not doing anything over here. We're on the sidelines hiding? This entire company revolves around us... Get the fuck out of here with that lame shit Louie! Not even you can believe verbal diarrhea that’s spewing from that mouth.”

” I am looking forward to getting in the ring with this fraud, and no it has nothing to do with his status within the company or what he’s accomplished... They’re a close second and third behind the number one for a reason... And that reason is to show the world what happens to all the Captain Save a Hoe’s who think it’s a smart idea to stick their nose in our business. Actions have consequences Louie, and your consequences are coming full circle at High Stakes... For both you and Thaddeus have already made the first two cardinal mistakes when you’re set to tangle with the top of the food chain; and now, the predators that Robert and I. We started stalking our prey sizing the both of you up for your respective kill shots, the moment you signed on the dotted fucking line...”

There’s another pause from Chris before he shifts into another subject.

” I also am a firm believer that you’re here to serve another purpose. It’s no secret when Robert and I dawn the masks that different sides of our personalities emerge; more violent and sadistic sides that is often imitated by a certain number one contender on Wednesday Nights…”

Without hesitation Chris turns his attention towards the GoPro snarling.

” I’ll be seeing you in the next edition of Warfare.”

Chris gives a suttle middle finger...

” You’re here to try and coax a darker side of Thaddeus out so that maybe he can start to compete instead of looking like the complete and utter shit show he’s become... In a week. You know, more importantly, how does it make you feel to see something that phoned in? I mean here you are doing HIM a favor and he doesn’t even have the balls to give it his full attention and has bitten off more than he… and, well… Quite frankly you can chew?

Chris takes a moment to gather his thoughts before he states.

” If I saw the dismal showing from my partner as we’ve already seen from yours I’d be kicking my ass for agreeing to try and elevate them to our level. It’s crazy to me that you came out of the woodwork for Thaddeus; it’s cute that you see something in him but whatever you see in him isn’t going to be enough to stop us from becoming the longest-reigning Tag Team Champions DOCUMENTED within the land of Xtreme. People nowadays are so fickle and blinded by their projections of what the truth is versus what IS the truth. Hey, man, we get it; we understand that you have to make yourself appear to be more credible than you are. We don’t fault you or Thad for the piss poor attempts; we laugh at you but we don’t fault you.”

Chris glances towards the GoPro but before he speaks he stops himself as he looks past the GoPro admiring the rugged terrain catching him in a daze before a second before he snaps out of it

” I’ll be rejoicing when we put the two of you out to pasture TWICE in the same night, not only the same night but back to back. I’m on a mission and that mission is to be the MAN in the XWF. For all those foolish enough to believe that I live in a shadow you might be changing your tune when High Stakes comes to an end and I’m the man responsible for not only successfully retaining the XWF Tag Team Championship but when I leave as your new XWF Universal Champion none of you will have a fucking thing to say; you’ll be entirely too busy eating your fucking words.”

” The drive might suck but the tunes are making up for it.”

Chris focuses on the road while he continues.

” I’m the guy that everyone is going to learn to respect even if it means I need to beat it into you one by one starting with you Thad and you Louie. The both of you are walking into a fight with two guys that are just looking for your smoke. Robert and I are a unified front-driven for the sole purpose of search and destroy. We’re coming to Tombstone, Arizona where we walk into our fifth Pay-Per-View; defending our straps, but we’re fighting for so much more than proving we’re the best… we’re fighting to prove we are the best in the DOCUMENTED history of this company. That honor supersedes a regular title match; however, like I’ve said before this particular title match could feature ANY other challengers and it would be equally as important and you’d be getting the same treatment.”

Chris focuses on what’s going on in front of him as he lightly taps the brakes muttering out.

[Image: AnnualDependentAmericanquarterhorse-size_restricted.gif]

” The fuck are they doing?”

Chris pulls off the road before coming to a stop. He reaches over turning off the radio before shifting the gear into park. Chris reaches out grabbing the GoPro spinning it around as Robert Main approaching the front of the van.

[Image: 53bd85230333995481dbc20970a49d09.gif]

Chris rolls down the driver’s side window.

” Sup?”

” Like I said the boy wonder had to take a piss... How as the ride brother...”

Chris lets out a sigh as if he remounts the GoPro back up on the dash.

” Something doesn’t seem right about this. It’s strange as fuck Oliver pops up getting right back into the thick of what put him away. If this is a setup don’t confuse niceness for weakness bro, I’ll put a bullet in him without batting an eyelash.”

” Chris, it’s not like that. I need the two of you to make nice until we get this done. If you want to finish what was started between the two of you after we take care of business that’s between the two of you. I asked you to take part because I needed a guy that I can trust… And guess what Chris you are that guy... I'd put my life in your hands and you know that...”

” The same trust that you questioned? You better be glad I’m here because I don’t have to be. I am a self-made multimillionaire so I’m not motivated by the money. I could go home tomorrow and be set for the next three lifetimes based on what I’ve done within Professional Wrestling alone. Something doesn’t smell right…”

” Yeah, this van… smells dank as fuck.”

” Guilty.”

” Don’t stress the Oliver shit; if he wasn’t legit I would have already killed him.”

The sound of Oliver’s Harley cranking up is heard.

" Does he have a gas station burrito?"

Robert nods shooting Page a smile.

"Yeah... Next thing you know we'll be pulling off the road for him to take a shit... Listen, brother, I do trust you, or you would not be sitting in that van with a few million dollars’ worths of illegal weapons... And I also know you don't need the money or the risk... Hell, none of us do... But you said yes for a reason and whatever that reason is, you are here... We deliver these guns, get paid and walk into High Stakes defending out Tag Team titles and show the world again just who in the hell Cataclysm is..."

Robert places his hand on page's shoulder...

” Now let’s get back to it.”

Robert pats the window frame before walking away. Chris rolls the window up before he reaches overturning the radio back on.

Chris puts the van in drive as he checks his side mirror before pulling back out onto the road...

” I’ve got my eyes on this Oliver mother fucker. Something about him doesn’t sit right; kind of like Louie. Ole Doc has walked back into the fray under pretenses… He isn’t here to protect Thad… He’s here to feed his ego, and up until now these fly-by-night appearances might have gone his way, but now you’re being met by a force that not even Doctor Lou can tame. If history tells you anything it should tell you that Cataclysm rules the tag team scene with an Iron Fist, and while you might have the world fooled you don’t have us fooled. We are not sheep and the wool is not easily pulled over our eyes Doc... We’re going to expose your true intentions and in the process, we’re going to own High Stakes. You’re not a game-changer; Doc. You’re a casualty, a relic from the past that just hasn't been put down properly... But that's what we are for... We shoot to kill...”

Chris smirks.

” Regardless if you think you’ve got the answers we’re about to change all the fucking questions. Both Thad and Louie have jumped into the deep end of the pool… they just didn’t realize we drained it. Now it becomes about putting up or shutting up and from where we’re sitting it’s time for the two of you to seal those lips shut. You’re both ways behind and the game is nearing its conclusion.
I wish I could say it’s been a challenge… But I don’t tell lies.”

With the Tag Titles hanging in the balance and the eyes of the XWF locked on this one chance encounter the sentimental favorites in Thaddeus and Louie have an uphill battle to climb in the mountain that’s known as Cataclysm. Chris and Robert have made it their mission to keep the titles that they have kept in the spotlight most of 2020.[i]

” I sure hope you boys can recoup and I hope that you don’t think matching words spoken is going to be enough to take you to the promised land. We can verbally joust with the best of them but unlike the rest, our actions speak louder and more brutal than any of our words could. We hope that those who can’t make it to Tombstone take the time now to purchase this Pay-Per-View and watch as Robert and I do what we do best… crush the spirits of the darlings that think they can hang.”

[i]Chris reaches over turning off the Go-Pro.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Chris Page's post:
(11-27-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-29-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (11-28-2020)