Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 01:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes RP Board
Well...... shit..... we've got duped
Jim "the Jim" Jimson Offline
The man, the myth, the legend, the pin

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

11-27-2020, 03:36 AM

Jim Jimson: Hey Jim.

Jim Jimson: Yea Jim.

Jim Jimson: You ready for your match at High Stakes™

Jim Jimson: Yeah.. a number one contenders match… they really only raise the stakes to the highest level at High Stakes™

Jim Jimson: Yeah, it’s a tough match... You’re facing one of the best wrestlers in the XWF today in Azrael Erebus! Oh and Oswald Summer.

Jim Jimson: Wrong season.

Jim lets out a sigh and slaps his head

Jim Jimson: Your right…. You know, I knew it didn't sound right. Oswald Autumn.

Jim Jimson: Put respect on Oswald's name, he controls whether or not the leaves will turn orange and fall to the ground. He made a lot of money, by tricking some countries into buying a "special" season called 'fall'. All he did was change the name and those fuckers actually fell for it. Like Jesus imagine being tricked by the guy who had to make his own title because he couldn't win one.

Jim Jimson: Damn… we’re having a tough bout, that, that Owald guy has the privilege of watching from the ring, the XWF are really being nice to this make-a-wish [strike]kid[/strike] pathetic man child.

Jim Jimson: We are going to have a tough bout? No Your facing them. You beat Azreal before! Why can’t you do it again? i

Jim Jimson: Because I already beat him once, that guy is willingly friends with Brian Storm, he's a fucking chump

Jim Jimson: You know what it doesn’t matter, all that matters is that one of us.

Jim Jimson: You.

Jim Jimson: One. Of. Us. Will pin Oswald for the win and become the number one contender for the shooting star championship.

Cha: Yous know that yous in a no. uno TV title match.

Jim Jimson: What? Are you actually that fucking pathetic, Cha. We know that you’re a complete fucking dumbass, but holy shit, how the holy fuck do you think we're in a no.1 contendership match for the TV title?

Jim Jimson: Yeah! The TV Champ is our tag team partner Charlie Nickles, why would the XWF do that, they already did it last week? First they put us in a tag team match against TK, why on earth would they put me in a match where I would get the chance to face my friend in a title match?

Jim, Jim and Cha all stare directly into the camera and then back to each other

Jim Jimson: Think about our opponents, Cha. Azrael Erebus and Oswald Autumn. One has superhuman abilities over the weather for a few months and other jobs to Jimson. Jim is facing a bunch of bitches, It’s an all-female match, obviously for the shooting star no.1 contendership.

Jim Jimson: Vinnie Lane specifically told us this was for the no. 1 contender shooting star championship, that’s why he made us the only male in the match, to chop our cock and balls off and send them to his personal beach-house in the Caribbean after we drop them off at the XWF Headquarters.

All knowing Jim Jimson: You guys seriously have to learn how to read.

The All Knowing Jimson shows them the no.1 contendership match for the TV title on his phone.

Match # 4

TV Title # 1 Contenders Match

Azrael Erebus
-
vs -
Broken Oswald Autem
-
vs -
Jim Jimson

Triple Threat - One Fall
Savage Rules

Cha: me told yous-

Jim Jimson: THAT SON OF A BITCH!!

Jim Jimson: GREAT! So now, I guess we gotta grow 2 legs now!

Cha: Wait... don't you already grow 2 legs?

Jim Jimson: Oh please I think everyone knows that Jim and I have a third leg already.

Jim Jimson: We need to get our cock and balls back.

Jim Jimson: We're getting them back now!

XWF Headquarters

XWF Stooge: Listen, I have no idea about this 'dealing' you made with Vincent Lane, you were always booked into the TV title no. 1 contendership match

Jim Jimson: Come on! He took our cock and balls.... can't you just tell us where they are or where we can get them?

The XWF Stooge leans in and whispers to Jimson

XWF Stooge: Vincent Lane will never give them back to you, he's now no longer a dickless freak, I mean he went from his wife having to peg him because he's got a 0.00000001-micrometre penis, he combined both of your penises to now have a 24-inch penis, he still has his wife peg him, but he no longer has the world record for worlds smallest penis, Peter Gilmour has the record now. Oh and he now has 6 balls now, he hasn't left his office days, he's just had some bulky ass men in drag stepping on his balls while wearing high heels for the past 12 days now.

Jim Jimson: Jesus, our god-like genitals are going to go to waste. If Vinnie Lane stuck them onto him, those grand cock and balls are too far gone, there's no use in ever getting them back.

Jim and Jim leave sad and demoralised as they hear the loud moans of Vinnie Lane while getting pegged and his balls getting squished from his office.

Jim and Jim re-enter to the void

Jim Jimson: He duped us.

Jim Jimson: So are we just stuck in the shooting star division?

Jim Jimson: No. Just no. We just lie and never tell anyone that we cut our cock and balls off.

Jim Jimson: Yes, let's never tell anyone, anyone, at all. Nobody else should ever know. We need to make sure the rest of the world never know. Not Charlie, not Atticus, not Jackenstiener, not ANYONE!

Jim Jimson: Not a single soul will learn that we cut our cock and balls off.

7x Heavymetalweight champin
1x Federweight champion

XWF record
8-12    

Universal record 13-24  

The relatives of Jim Jimson
Jimmy Jimson
Jim Johnson
James Jimson
J. Jonah Jimson
Jimmy Jimmy
Jimbo Jimson
Jimbo Baggins
Jackenhoffer Jiminez
Jimmy Jimmerson
Jim Jimbo
James (Jim) J. Jimson
Jim Jimseruno
Jim Jackstiener
Jericho
Jimmy Jim
Jim of the Nine Eastern Stars of Terrafourn
Jim Jaghofferson
Jimbo
Jim "James 'Jim' Jimson" Jimson
Jimmy Jimbo Jimbob
Pinecone Jimson
Jimdick Jagoffboy
James Jimson
Jim Jimpin
John Jameson
Jim McJimbiongbong
Jim Jimjimjimjimjimjimjimjim
Jiminson
Jimothy
Big Daddy Meat Jimson
Tiny Daddy Meat Jimson
Jim Jopson
Jimbo Jimmy Jam
Jimbo Jimsmith (formerly a Doctor)
Jim Jimmy the Jim Jimmerson
Jim Jimpegmyassrawohbabyohbabyohbaby
Jimmy Jim Jimmer Jimbosen Jiminez the dolphin rapper
Jim Jim Jim Jimson Son Son
Jim Jon Un
Tangy Tangerine
Animal Jim
Jimbo Jimson Chang
Jimbo Jimson the Chang
Jimbo Jimson Jang

Hey

You wanna see my cool new banner

Well.....

Here it is
[Image: tJUYYdT.jpg]

What... you don't like it

Well I tried my best you fucking piece of shit you don't have to make fun of it you little bitch

You thought something was down here huh. Well, you must be pretty dumb. Maybe you should go check-up in the text for the pins

During all Business Enquires please refer to Mr. Jimson as "Small Daddy Meat Jimson" to assure business professionalism.

oh wait

they got rid of the Heavymetalweight championship because appartenly they hate fun at XWF headquaters smh shaking my head rn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Jim "the Jim" Jimson's post:
(11-27-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-29-2020), Azrael Erebus (11-27-2020), Charlie Nickles (11-27-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-27-2020)