Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck You Podcast: thUgs Want Belts?
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-24-2020, 12:20 PM

In Eric’s Studio

Eric: Welcome to the show, the Fuck Yoouuuuuu show!

[Then all men chime in “Fuck You” together.]

Eric: So now folks, during my Bwitch stream… I had made a poll to see what you guys want us to talk about. This topic is pretty important for us in XWF.

T: How important?

Eric: It’s about what Title division’s we should focus on.

Tommy nods his head.

Eric: So now, here we are. At some point we gonna make a podcast about our top 3 to win the High Stakes battle royal.

Reggie: I hope i’m on one of y’alls list or i’ll beat y’alls asses!

Eric: Don’t Worry Reggie, you’ll be on someone’s list… but didn’t state you aren’t going to be the last one standing?

Reggie: You know what, yeah… but fuck it though. To all my fellow rumble folks, good luck because i’m gonna come in guns blazing!

[Then stock sounds of guns blazing plays, as all three men besides Reggie saying “Yipe Ky Yey, motherfuckers!”]

Eric: Anyways, so to start off with you Reggie, what Title division do you want to partake within the XWF?

[Reggie then looks to the sky, and then speaks. ]

Reggie: I want to either set my focus back on to the X-Treme championship or the Hart Championship, but I know I don’t feel like going overseas and attempting to cut them promo’s three days a week.

T: Oh c’mon Reggie, if I had to cut those promo’s in these different states on Earth, than you can to man. Hell, when I was X-Treme champion, i had to defend that shit almost across the globe, in fact me and you share the same title division. I also want that X-Treme belt also, being a three time champion with people graveling at my feet to pin me sounds fun as hell.

Reggie: Oh please, I didn’t even have a definitive run with it, even to the point that someone in the backstage prior, wanted to deter me from even holding it. They thought that I was going to be afraid of some guy who stole your gimmick, who then in turn is making a disgrace with the belt.

T: Well to agree to disagree, you know what… i much rather get my hands on that TV title on Savage, me and you have some “slight” history with your pal Micheal- - err I mean Charles, and i would like to pry his hands or golden boy Dean Legend. I almost had it at one point, but couldn’t get the job done all those years prior.

Eric: Didn’t you have a match against Thunder Knuckles for it?

[Tommy gives Eric the side eyes, as Eric beams his attention to JB.]

Eric: Anywho, JB… why you so quiet tonight?

JB: I knew this topic of belt chasing came along, and it would cause some issues if I run my mouth with it. My title goals aren’t meant to be heard out loud.

Eric: Dude, if Reggie and Tommy almost had an argument over the X-Treme title, you should feel comfortable to tell us what title division you want to be in.

JB: Well okay…. you see… besides wanting those tag belts, which we have yet to receive… one of my goals before my contract expires in 2022… is going for the Universal Championship.

[Then all three men looked shocked at his choice he said out loud.]

Eric: Really, the Universal Championship?

JB: Hell yeah man, it’d be the best accomplishment to ever have on my record here. I’ve been in here since I had to kiss a damn decapped head, falling through glass houses, not being a part of the whole W.G.W.F invasion, AND being forced to down a fucking tampon live on TV. Of all the bullshit and politics i’ve been in here… plus, within our current era… there isn’t even a trace of black man as the Universal Champion, and i’d like to make that change.

[Then JB slouches on his chair, as all three men start to clap for him.]

T: Yo’ man, that almost got me crying..

Reggie: Me too JB, you should have joined me at that High Stakes battle royal. I would loved for us to show who THUGS are in that main event. Hell, even if we somehow get eliminated, we should be proven to be a dominate force in this establishment.

Eric: Well JB, someday you’ll make us proud with that gold… but until then, let those whiteys be the face of this company.

[Tommy looked at Eric angrily.]

T: HEY! I’M WHITE!

Eric: Besides you being the SOTM of Jan 2019… you and all of us aren’t shit in these people’s eyes. Any way, we are going to ask what other belts you all seek to get within this place. Since Tommy already stated his second belt he’d fight for, Reggie what’s your second one?

Reggie: After much brief consideration, i’d fight for the Hart Championship. Overseas and free vacation? fuck yeah sign me up, but I know I won’t get it and due to some visa issues.. i’d be too much of a liability.

Eric: How much of a liability?

Reggie: Let me not say too much, but until I get my visa straight… i’ll put on hold with overseas tours. Plus, i’m not on level say as Centurion or Bobby the drunk.

Eric: Fair enough then, so JB… besides wanting to be the Universal Champion… what other title you’d like to focus on?

JB: I’d love to make the Heavymetalweight Championship serious again, i know that belt is a joke due to having to wait and wait AND wait for the final verdict, when in reality I can just snatch the damn thing. Hell, I even had broken the old belt out of frustration on losing it, just for them to replace it with the new one. I’d like to say, on that regard… if i can’t be top champion, ill be a champion of the undercard. If I can keep it, i’ll wiling volunteer to defend it on shows and even PPV like it was years prior. While Jim and Charles can have multiple reigns with it, i’ll be the other true champion who’s gonna defend it.

Eric: So like a Cena like US title 2015 reign is what you aiming for?

JB: Who fucking knows?… maybe once the PPV season is over, i might end up causing a ruckus with whomever currently holds that HMW belt. So to ever got it, protect ya neck!

[Tommy then clears his throat, and drinks out of a Barney Green’s cup that was filled with water.]

T: Besides us and what we want to focus on, what about you Eric?…

Eric: Me?… as the Freak i’d go for the Tag belts and have one of us defend it like a Freebird or go for the Federweight title, since I LOVE to beat people up and talk my shit to them like if it’s nothing.

[Then all men nod at Eric over his choice.]

JB: I mean that’s good, Eric… maybe we should get all the fucking titles and be on our hood Evolution shit or on our Four Horsemen shit…

T: Or on our whatever shit, we aren’t as over as they are… we are able to focus on just fucking around until we get what we came for. So at this point fellas, we got to put our grind in making a mark in XWF before we can start chasing for some gold (or silver) belts. To be honest, belts don’t make a wrestler… a wrestler make the belts popping like some coochie in a club. So in theory, we can talk about what belts we’d chase… but so what? We just need to continue rip ass in XWF, that all i have to say.

Reggie: I agree with that T, keep preaching… there’s a reason why belts are nothing more than tool to push someone in the moon. I much rather fight until I can’t no more, I wasn’t given a participation trophy when I was in my orphanage, I had to earn shit.

JB: Truest words ever spoken T… oh shit aren’t we past the three hour mark, Eric?

[Eric looks at the timer it already had past the 3 hour mark.]

Eric: Oh yeah, look here folks… we ran out of time, and we need to go. But yeah, possibly next couple of days from now me, Tommy, and JB will talk about our top three wrestlers on who’s gonna win in the High Stakes battle Royal. So keep it tight and remember to always…

[All of then say “TO FUCKKK OFF!!” and the stream cuts off.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post