Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GROUP TEXT
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-22-2020, 04:08 AM

The following message dings on every cellphone in the XWF's extensive database. A texting group is formed, started by the following message:

"Hey Jim, u dint train at all this week...wot r u doing? Israel is the only 1 goin 4 tha gold. BTW did u c wot Bourbon did? That dum bihtc is goin2 get rolled by Ned. P.S. did u hear that LuvBoy was lookin4 ppl to fight 4thetagbelts after Duck n Doc win them at ppv? THAT CULD B US!!!!!!"

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (11-22-2020)
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-22-2020, 04:12 AM

Daddy, is that you?

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-22-2020, 06:14 AM

Ash taps her phone...what the hell was that! Damn I hate gettin drunk texts from idiots that make no sense
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-22-2020, 10:05 AM

Gilly looks at his phone then shakes his head..

"Damn telemarketers"

Peter proceeds to delete and block the number

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

11-23-2020, 07:13 AM

"James Raven, fight me."

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
Jim "the Jim" Jimson Offline
The man, the myth, the legend, the pin

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

11-23-2020, 11:47 AM

We see Jim Jimson with a pen and quill, writing a letter

Dearest Charile Nickle, son of the Inventor of the Nickle, Michael Nickle

I regret to inform you that I do not own a cellular device, as they are a tool used for the continuance of the dolphin domination over the civilised world, but I still use the well reliable tactic of trained message-eagle deliverer's. Yes you had noticed, I was unable to train for my upcoming professional wrestling bout, as a request for my help, was given out, by the XWF, so it had become clear that focusing on this particular request had been more of an important matter than focusing on my respective opponents, Lil' Fuckboi numero uno and Lil' Bitchboi numero dos. I believe that you're educated guess about the championship bout allocation of the man they call loverboy, Vincent Lane, may be quite correct as the current state of the tag team division is more dead than Peter Gilmour's chances of being a hetrosexual male, by the simple process of elimination it is clear to the common eye that, DDS are the most obvious choice for a tag team title match. I wish you the best of luck in your title retain formality against Johnny Legend.

From, the ultra-sex magnet, Jim Jimson

Jim passes the letter to an eagle next to the window and it flies out to deliver Jim's letter to Charlie and the entirety of the XWF for some reason.

7x Heavymetalweight champin
1x Federweight champion

XWF record
8-12    

Universal record 13-24  

The relatives of Jim Jimson
Jimmy Jimson
Jim Johnson
James Jimson
J. Jonah Jimson
Jimmy Jimmy
Jimbo Jimson
Jimbo Baggins
Jackenhoffer Jiminez
Jimmy Jimmerson
Jim Jimbo
James (Jim) J. Jimson
Jim Jimseruno
Jim Jackstiener
Jericho
Jimmy Jim
Jim of the Nine Eastern Stars of Terrafourn
Jim Jaghofferson
Jimbo
Jim "James 'Jim' Jimson" Jimson
Jimmy Jimbo Jimbob
Pinecone Jimson
Jimdick Jagoffboy
James Jimson
Jim Jimpin
John Jameson
Jim McJimbiongbong
Jim Jimjimjimjimjimjimjimjim
Jiminson
Jimothy
Big Daddy Meat Jimson
Tiny Daddy Meat Jimson
Jim Jopson
Jimbo Jimmy Jam
Jimbo Jimsmith (formerly a Doctor)
Jim Jimmy the Jim Jimmerson
Jim Jimpegmyassrawohbabyohbabyohbaby
Jimmy Jim Jimmer Jimbosen Jiminez the dolphin rapper
Jim Jim Jim Jimson Son Son
Jim Jon Un
Tangy Tangerine
Animal Jim
Jimbo Jimson Chang
Jimbo Jimson the Chang
Jimbo Jimson Jang

Hey

You wanna see my cool new banner

Well.....

Here it is
[Image: tJUYYdT.jpg]

What... you don't like it

Well I tried my best you fucking piece of shit you don't have to make fun of it you little bitch

You thought something was down here huh. Well, you must be pretty dumb. Maybe you should go check-up in the text for the pins

During all Business Enquires please refer to Mr. Jimson as "Small Daddy Meat Jimson" to assure business professionalism.

oh wait

they got rid of the Heavymetalweight championship because appartenly they hate fun at XWF headquaters smh shaking my head rn
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jim "the Jim" Jimson's post:
Charlie Nickles (11-24-2020), Marf (11-23-2020)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

11-23-2020, 12:01 PM

Guys, be careful. Zeus is on his Ganymedes kick again. Thought it was a regular eagle until I read this letter "from" Jimson.

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-24-2020, 06:22 AM

(11-23-2020, 11:47 AM)Jim "the Jim" Jimson Said: We see Jim Jimson with a pen and quill, writing a letter

Dearest Charile Nickle, son of the Inventor of the Nickle, Michael Nickle

I regret to inform you that I do not own a cellular device, as they are a tool used for the continuance of the dolphin domination over the civilised world, but I still use the well reliable tactic of trained message-eagle deliverer's. Yes you had noticed, I was unable to train for my upcoming professional wrestling bout, as a request for my help, was given out, by the XWF, so it had become clear that focusing on this particular request had been more of an important matter than focusing on my respective opponents, Lil' Fuckboi numero uno and Lil' Bitchboi numero dos. I believe that you're educated guess about the championship bout allocation of the man they call loverboy, Vincent Lane, may be quite correct as the current state of the tag team division is more dead than Peter Gilmour's chances of being a hetrosexual male, by the simple process of elimination it is clear to the common eye that, DDS are the most obvious choice for a tag team title match. I wish you the best of luck in your title retain formality against Johnny Legend.

From, the ultra-sex magnet, Jim Jimson

Jim passes the letter to an eagle next to the window and it flies out to deliver Jim's letter to Charlie and the entirety of the XWF for some reason.

The eagle bursts through Charlie's slightly open window as he's dropping a massive deuce. He reads the letter, scanning it closely for any hints of dolphin manipulation or intervention. Charlie nods as he verifies the authenticity of the communication. He sends a text back out to the group message.

"idk boutphones my phone dnt wrk unrwter so idk if dolphqueens cumtrol thm. btw i signed us up for a tag mtc on savage! btw did u c that photo of Ash'z azz? lol pastee n flabby!!!!"

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-24-2020, 08:54 AM

Oswald grumbles, seeing the text from Nickles. He knew it was him. How one might ask?

Because he's the motherfucking Billion Dollar Man, Money Oswald.

He snaps his fingers as a shadowy figure appears at his side, It nods, and Oz begins texting back.

"Charles, stop your shit. Don't message everyone like a fucking idiot. We've got a fucking pay-per-view to get ready for and don't need any more of your inane bullshit."

As soon as he sends the text, Oswald's number is changed, so if Nickles messaged back, it would be sent to someone else. The Nickles message erased from his phone as he cracks his neck before going on with his very busy life.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post