Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 05:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes RP Board
What the fuck is this shit
Kieran Overton Offline
"The Destructive Beast"

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

11-21-2020, 09:39 PM

What the fuck is this shit? Twitch.com shoot (On Camera)

"I mean fucking seriously as if they couldn't stoop any lower. I go from facing Robby and Greggo for the Hart title, all the way down to the fucking bottom? Seriously I deserve better than to be that far down the ranks to face against the pricks of wrestling like Marf, Brian Storm and Shawn Wylde. But there you go, I put my name down and that's what happens I guess. Beggars can't be choosers. All of you so far in this match, despite knowing nothing about either one of my opponents, but hey, gives me more room to beat the shit out of people to a point I will sooner than later be a champion here in this company because that's all I came back for, not to face trash opponents.

Let's begin with Shawn Wylde. OHHHH white spiders are meant to be so scary and so intimidating. The Black Willow spider is more deadly than a white one. Jesus Christ, are you a fucking superhero or something? Damn your costume is just terrible. Shame on you for picking that god awful colour of a costume that would make anyone's eyes sting. Plus your the smallest guy in this match, having no weight put on you. You are just easy to swat like a flycatcher I have at home when I kill flies and even small spiders like yourself. I've never seen a white spider and they don't exist in the animal's world. You're a pathetic excuse of offending Marvel comics.

Then we have Marf, well it sounds like The Smurfs, you know the guys who are blue and wear white clothing? That's a lot like you, although I admire you're a hardcore fighter from your profile I looked here. I still don't think your ass is that good, especially wearing a title that's just for props. I don't want an easy win for a title. It's stupid and garbage. Then again, you smurf ass will be taken down with a count, despite your history of facing a top name lately. Funny how you can win a prop title from other people, but you can't win TV and the hardcore titles in this company? I don't know, but you look like you're from one of the cold countries. You make me sick already just from looking at your stupid face.

Then we have the biggest guy in the match, Brian Storms. It's so good and different to be facing against a guy who could beat the hell out of me and the only one being capable to do so because of him being overweight. It's all alright dude, you look like a fucking wrestler, more than the other two who are skinny pieces of shit. I want nothing more, but to give you a taste of what I'm like inside of a wrestling ring and boy, I like that. The Cruiserweight wrestling is so boring with their stupid flip flops, but you aren't one of them and I fully respect the professional wrestlers, trying to gain interest in this sport. You have a ton of potential kid and looking forward to bashing the fuck out of Joe.

So you see, none of you is on my level, I'm going to walk away from this shitty match I've been put in for some reason and go out there to win the race. So all of you sons of bitches are going to be easy on throwing all of you, not just the top but also in the ring as well. I'm going for a title next year myself. You better all be ready for this constructive mess I got to clear up before it gets worse and be polluted in that shitty gang that all of us have said no to. I'm going to dominate all of my opponents, regardless if you fuckers like t or not. I will see everyone next week. Then that's when I'll dominate and have held every single title to his name and come next week, I'm going to have hardcore weapons and beat the fuck out of someone one on one side of things as gives people what they want. I'll chat more about this match later on in the week."

[Image: GoGnCPQ.png]

[Image: krB0tFp.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kieran Overton's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-29-2020)