Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 05:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes Battle Royale RP Board
No Promo's!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-15-2020, 09:10 PM

The following events occur AFTER this Anarchy because Graves doesn't follow the rules, ESPECIALLY those of SPACE and TIME!

XWF Headquarters 11/19/20

The scene opens to the elegant and spacious office of XWF majority owner Loverboy Vinnie Lane. Graves and Lane sit across from one another, a super expensive mahogany desk separates them. We join in, mid-conversation.

C'mon Lane! You gotta let me get my spin out! Graves pleads while Lane shakes his head, already rejecting the idea.

Sorry dude, but Internet Championship matches are no promo.

That's stupid, dummy! Why wouldn't you feature the hottest feud in the XWF right now in the promotion videos leading to the show!? Are you TRYING to NOT make money here!? Graves says mater-o-factly as Lanes shows signs of possibly coming around.

You do have a point! Big D vs MeFisto has been one of the highlights of Anarchy for months now! Especially now that we've managed to get MeFisto in the ring!

Graves. Is. Triggered!

AND GRAVES!

Seemingly having forgotten Graves was in the room, Lane looks over to him totally confused with a simple, Huh?

Graves jumps out of his seat, kicking it behind him as he leans into the table and bangs his fist against the table.

I made this fucking feud Lane! And I Need YOU to give me the fuckin' promo time to make sure that everyone knows it!

Shocked at how far out there Graves claims of "making this feud" are, Lane's just like, Third wheel dude.

Third wheel!? If it weren't for me, Big D wouldn't even be here right now, or did you forget that he pussed out until -> I <- goaded his punk ass outta' retirement!

Interrupting, Lane quips, Actually D came back becau...

Unlike Trump, Graves knows when he's beat.

Or just like Trump, when he knows he's beaten, he just gets louder!

I BROUGHT BIG D BACK!

ME!

AND I'VE BEATEN HIM EVERY TIME WE'VE FOUGHT SINCE HIS PUNK ASS GREW A SET!

Dude, you lost the first match, and like, most of them since!

FAKE NEWS LANE!

FAKE NEWS!!

THE FACT IS, I'VE WON EVERY LEGAL MATCH THAT WE'VE HAD! THE MATCHES THAT HE CLAIMS WE'RE WON VIA ILLEGAL CIRCUMSTANCES!

First off, STOP FUCKING SHOUTING!

Secondly, none of that's true dude!

And Thirdly, you can just Tweet whatever you have to say.

No way! I only have 46 followers! I need to reach a MUCH bigger audience than THAT with the message I've got!

Be that as it may, I'm not giving you extra promo time for High Stakes. Just not happening. We have tons of talent on this show, and there's just not room for more weird Gravy vignettes, but you're already entered into the Battle Royale, so say whatever you've got to say there if you must.

In post we superimposed a lightbulb appearing above Gravy's head right here because his reaction was obstructed by his mask.

And we thought this would be cute.

Holy Shit! You're Right!

I almost forgot that I was even in that match!

But I can use my final promo there to get my message out to the masses!

THANK YOU VINNIE!

Without warning, Graves leaps across the desk and grabs Lane by the cheeks before planting a wet and unwelcomed Bugs Bunny kiss on Lane's (missing adjective) lips. A stunned Lane quivers in immediate PTSD as Gravy skips gleefully out of his office.

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-16-2020), Barney Green (11-15-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (11-15-2020)