Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 11:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Fireside chat
bRiaN sTorM Offline
I'm here to help

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-13-2020, 11:05 PM

As the sun sets, Ezra Blackwater and bRiaN sTorM, sit by a fire that had been started, an hour prior. Sharing a meal and a couple of beers. bRiaN eyed the laptop that Ezra spent a better part of the day working on, with some suspicion. Chuckling to himself, Ezra shook his head and relaxed back in his chair. Kicking his feet up onto a nearby stump, he took a sip of his brew.

"You're not a fan of technology, are you?" Ezra inquired with clear amusement accenting his voice.

"I'm just not a fan of practicing voodoo. Where exactly am I going to get all the chicken hearts that I need to operate this contraption? I have chickens on the farm but not that many."

Not understanding what bRiaN could be referring to...Ezra raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What are you talking about? Chicken hearts? Practicing voodoo?"

"You know, the stuff you need to do to make things happen on the computer."

"Okay, I have not now....nor have I ever done anything with chicken hearts and I do not practice voodoo." Laughing, Ezra passed a hand through his shoulder length, brown hair. "It may seem a tad frightening or overwhelming at first but I promise you, using a laptop is neither scary or complicated. I even went out of my way to simplify stuff for you, all you have to do is turn the machine on and there's shortcuts for everything. Sure it still might be a little difficult, initially but once you get your bearings, it'll be super easy. Trust me, I would never willingly have you use a device that required you to perform any sort of dark arts or rituals, in order for it to function. It's perfectly harmless and a useful tool to utilize. I personally have multiple computers that I operate, simultaneously. That might seem like a bit much and excessive but I need them for work."

"Yeah, working as a witch doctor." bRiaN joked.

"Oh my goodness, I am not a witch doctor. Far from it." Ezra sighed. "At least attempt to use the laptop. I put real effort into fixing it up and making it hassle free for you to manage and control."

"I don't know." bRiaN said in a skeptical tone, still seeming unsure.

"Well, can I ask why you obtained the device, if it makes you weary?"

"It was an accident. Got thrown into a box that I gathered from the junkyard and I decided to hang on to it for my fiancé to use. She's more into computers, than I am. Plus I figured I could use it to communicate with her, from time to time."

"Ah... makes sense, I suppose. Now you just have to put on a brave face and run it."

"Yeah." Quick nod. "I know."

"If you want, I can help show you how to navigate it online and assist you to understand how to work it. In general. No chicken hearts or sacrifices needed." Taking a drink from his beer, Ezra spoke sincerely and bRiaN nodded in agreement and acceptance. "Okay. That would be fine."

"Fantastic. I'll pencil you into my active schedule and in no time, you'll be operating the laptop like a pro. You'll wonder how you ever existed without it. That is my solemn oath to you."

Another nod from bRiaN and he began poking at the fire, with a stick. Between bites of his dinner.

"Maybe, we can even make it an equally beneficial concept, I aid you with learning technology and you can teach me how to be more outdoorsy?"

"For?"

"Oh my boyfriend, Ivan. He's into all that stuff and I thought it would appease him, if I gained knowledge on the subject. He keeps wanting me to go camping. Figured I'd finally do that with him. Make him happy. He does so much for me, the least I could do is satisfy his urge to do that."

"Alright. I can do that. It's a deal.

The two men cheers their drinks and as the fading light of the sky, vanishes they continue chatting well on into the night. Basked only in the glow of the fire. Their friendship even more mismatched than the one that bRiaN has with Donovan, their bond is not any less real or strong. What will the future hold for them? The answers will only be acquired in time.

"So far, Infamous has remained silent. No words against his opponents or talk of our match. He may not even realize that he's in a fight. He's just lost somewhere. Confused and tripping all over himself. At least The Freak acknowledged future events, our match and the folks he will face. Granted he talks like he's a little off his rocker but at least, he has some knowledge of what's going on in the world around him. There's some strange, messed up shit that goes on in his world though. Women pop in and outta nowhere, and fuck him. Then start cleaning his room. What the hell, that's not reality. I can firmly say that and I'm friends with aliens. He's on some of them, there....'happy pills' or something. Suffering delusions. Mental illness, it is a real thing. Shit happens. Can't fault the man for having mixed up wires in his noggin."

"I intend to treat him the same as anybody else too. Beat him and then grab a couple cold ones later. Maybe blaze a blunt or two. We are the hardest working wrestlers after all, opening acts. It is expected that a main event be amazing, it's a feat for an opening act to achieve a standing applause or 'wow' the crowd. I intend to pull off that challenge and fight with all my heart. Blood, sweat and tears. They will be shed and I am going to claim that win. Even if I have to drag Infamous out to the ring to participate. We will give the fans what they deserve. A true triple threat match, for the ages. Then I am going to go forward to High Stakes and do it all over again. I am bRiaN sTorM and I'm here to help the company be as entertaining as possible. And I am a man of my word."

[Image: eSXKFMS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like bRiaN sTorM's post:
Azrael Erebus (11-13-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-13-2020)