Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 02:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Charlie be pinned?
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-13-2020, 08:49 PM

A slightly battered Marf comes bumblping through a door in the weird hallway from before. Past times saw Marf pin his luck on trying the first door on the left and obviously we saw how that went. If that damn Robert Main wasn’t so mean. Never one to dwell for too long, Marf starts looking down the hallway at all the different doors.

Marf: This is getting out of hand. Where the hell am I? This must be some kind of staple of XWF, nothing ever making any damn sense. Off we go to door number two I guess!

Marf eyes the first door on the right this time and cautiously opins it before walking through. Now he finds himself pinned against a wall as the door closes behind him. Marf presses into the wall and slides along the short, thin hallway into a dirty looking master bedroom. There’s all sorts of strange posters pinned to the walls, stains of all kinds everywhere and even a Nathan Fillion pinion on the floor. That’s obviously more important than Charlie Nickles passed out on the unkempt bed. His left arm pinned under his body as he is lid out awkwardly.

Marf spots the unconscious goofus on the bed and smirks. He looks around the room before quietly sneaking up to Charlie. He looks at a variety of junk all over the night stand but manages to snag a crumpled piece of paper. Marf scribbles the word “Pin” onto the paper and nods. He grabs a random stapler from under the bed and leans towards Charlie.

Marf: Sorry Charlie, you gotta eat a pin. No hard feelpins. I’m sure you’ll be fine!

Patience my friend. In time you’ll be happy again. Now take this pin!

Marf places the paper on Charlie’s forehead and then slams the stapler down so it staples the note to the middle of his head. As Charlie cries out in shock Marf makes a cover for a pin. A referee that was conveniently pinned under the bed pops up and makes a count.

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-14-2020, 01:41 AM

Short answer?

No.

Long answer?

Can Charlie be pinned?
I guess I’ll try to pin Charlie pinboy

A slightly battered Marf comes bumblping through a door in the weird hallway from before. Past times saw Marf pin his luck on trying the first door on the left and obviously we saw how that went. If that damn Robert Main wasn’t so mean. Never one to dwell for too long, Marf starts looking down the hallway at all the different doors.

Marf: This is getting out of hand. Where the hell am I? This must be some kind of staple of XWF, nothing ever making any damn sense. Off we go to door number two I guess!

Marf eyes the first door on the right this time and cautiously opins it before walking through. Now he finds himself pinned against a wall as the door closes behind him. Marf presses into the wall and slides along the short, thin hallway into a dirty looking master bedroom. There’s all sorts of strange posters pinned to the walls, stains of all kinds everywhere and even a Nathan Fillion pinion on the floor. That’s obviously more important than Charlie Nickles passed out on the unkempt bed. His left arm pinned under his body as he is lid out awkwardly.

Marf spots the unconscious goofus on the bed and smirks. He looks around the room before quietly sneaking up to Charlie. He looks at a variety of junk all over the night stand but manages to snag a crumpled piece of paper. Marf scribbles the word “Pin” onto the paper and nods. He grabs a random stapler from under the bed and leans towards Charlie.

Marf: Sorry Charlie, you gotta eat a pin. No hard feelpins. I’m sure you’ll be fine!

Patience my friend. In time you’ll be happy again. Now take this pin!

Marf places the paper on Charlie’s forehead and then slams the stapler down so it staples the note to the middle of his head. As Charlie cries out in shock Marf makes a cover for a pin. A referee that was conveniently pinned under the bed pops up and makes a count.

Charlie kicks out! He shoves Marf off of the bed before returning to his "sugar" crash.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-16-2020, 06:43 AM

Stapled... like PINNED???

Winner and NEW HMW Champion - Marf!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Marf (11-16-2020)
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-16-2020, 06:46 AM

Way to go Marf!!