Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes Battle Royale RP Board
Time To Go To Work At My Job Because I Have One
Job Guy Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

11-10-2020, 02:53 PM

"Sup."

Job Guy shifts in his futon. He's playing Xbox. No, not the new one. He still has a 360. Pretty sure he's playing Madden 2008.

"So... yeah. I'm in this thing. Gonna win, too. Just like Ray Lewis just helped me win my third straight undefeated season on medium difficulty. It's over, chumps. I'm targetting the best in XWF history first. Barney Green. I'm coming for you more than anyone else. Top of my list. You're done for, bud. Reggie Estrada? You're number two. I'm gonna make you pee your pants on live TV. Then I'm going home to Long Island and sipping on the finest boxed wine Suffolk County has to offer. Booya. PICK SIX NUMBER FIVE!"

Job yanks on the controller hard, nearly pulling the whole 360 off of his entertainment center. Job Guy isn't one of those millennials who uses cordless controllers. He's a completely different kind of millennial. Luckily his 20 inch flatscreen is big enough to block the 360 from spilling onto the floor, though.

"Untouched. Ray Lewis is the man. Anyway, you want some James Evans? Good. I want you to want some. I want you to want me to want you to want some. I'm gonna beat you. Same with you, Graves. Maybe not as easily as I beat Evans, but maybe. Solid maybe."

Job keeps playing his Xbox and after a few minutes solid of silence, it becomes obvious he's forgotten the XWF camera is still there, so eventually it shuts off.

it says pin right here, numbnuts
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Job Guy's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-10-2020), ChristianMorphine (04-15-2021), Corey Smith (11-10-2020), HeavensToBetsy (11-19-2020)