Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Charlie Nickles vs TK: HYPE
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-06-2020, 10:54 PM

Charlie Nickles
- vs -
Thunder Knuckles:
The Hype

A BOB production
Narrated by Liev Schreiber

Thunder Knuckles is seen answering questions by reporters.

He doesn’t know it because he’s not that bright but he’s going up against one of the most dangerous wrestlers right now in XWF and when people see what Thunder Knuckles is going to do to him. People will beg him to stop. He doesn’t like Charlie. They're going to know that Thunder Knuckles isn’t afraid of nobody.

Your screen still shows Thunder Knuckles answering the questions but with no sound and over-animated.

Risk vs Reward. One of the most closely managed factors in the sport and with the current climate, one thing we've all learned is that if we don't do things now. We might never get the chance to see them. In a world where XWF fans are starved of excitement comes a mouth-watering all you can eat buffet of the Television division matches. But first, we prepare for a similarly exciting and equally explosive showdown.

The shot of Thunder Knuckles answering questions from reporters switches to Steve Soyers asking Tig Ol' Bitties her opinion of the future of the Television division.

Is this the future of the Television division?

Absolutely.

The shot of Steve and Bitties to Thunder Knuckles training for Johnny Legend.

The blue-chipper with missiles in both hands and the master of the Thunder Strike, from Lima Ohio, goes up against a rough-and-tumble jobber to the stars from Steubenville. Here we present an unmissable crossroad match in the Television division when Thunder Knuckles takes on Charlie Nickles.

Thunder Knuckles's training for Johnny Legend fades to the match poster for Savage on November 14th, 2020.

[Image: 8WYFmPW.png]

The fight poster fades to Leap of Faith 2020.

Back in August Then Television Champion Thunder Knuckles suffered a defeat to Thaddeus Duke that forced him to withdraw from facing Mastermind in their highly-anticipated clash.

The Leap of Faith highlights fades to Thunder Knuckles.

I mean, fuck, when you’re sharing the ring with one of the absolute best in the business. Guys like Thad, you can’t make any mistakes. I made some fucking mistakes. Goddamn, I know this now. I can’t afford to make those fucking mistakes again. That’s why ‘Ol Thunder Knuckles is gonna dismantle fucking Chokey Needless.

Static cuts your screen and a vidette for MM plays on your screen.

[Image: 20201103_021151.gif]

The vidette end showing the face of Charlie Nickles.

Whereas while Thunder Knuckles was gone for two months another name emerged. Enter Charlie Nickles.

Your screen shows highlights of Charlie's win over Kris "The Hammer" Von Bonn.

However, Charlie, lacking the same kind of bravado, was handed demolition job, after demolition job. Taking a toll on his career. Best known for his grueling wars against Thunder Knuckles in a tag team match. A match that Thunder Knuckles, himself, was uninterested in.

The highlights of Charlie's win over Vonn Bonn slips to Charlies's win in a tag match over Thunder Knuckles.

Even though the fans missed out on the opportunity to watch a classic Thunder Knuckles beat down while showing off his championship work rate. The fans may have been robbed of the excitement last time. As Thunder Knuckles vows to not let that happen on Savage November 14th, 2020.

The tag match highlights ends and now shows Thunder Knuckles is front and center on your screen answering more questions.

Fuck no. I'm not going to take my foot off the gas against Chokey for the Television Title. The fucking jackass thinks he can beat me now. Which is the mistake a lot of mother fuckers have made in the past. Fuck this mother fucking broken-down ass. Now he learns the lesson I was talking about. Don’t take my word for it, check out the promo’s man. It’s there.

Shot of Thunder Knuckles fades to a list of great Television Champions amongst them is the fifth longest-reigning champion Thunder Knuckles.

Thunder Knuckles has certainly earned his place amongst XWF’s best names. He wasn’t athletic in and way before last year and never won a single amateur award. but has a consistent start to the professional game with his debut a victory at Relentless 2019. Winning a shot at two titles and putting his name firmly on the map. The fact Robert Main backed out of his match with Thunder Knuckles on Anarchy. Many believe that Robert Main fears Thunder Knuckles thus robbing Thunder Knuckles of an opportunity to prove that his belt is the second-highest belt in XWF.

The list fades Thunder Knuckles who is watching highlights of Robert Main Xtreme Title defenses on JImmy Kimmel Live.

Listen he doesn’t really defend the fucking thing. Sure he gets attacked all the time. How many times has he defended it? How long have I been defending this in the past year?

Thunder Knuckles shows off to his Television Championship to Jimmy Kimmel.

Fuck that clown.

The Jimmy Kimmel Live clip ends and now your screen shows Charlie Nickles's entrance.

In Thunder Knuckles's absence, we saw the rise of Charlie Nickles. Charlie certainly isn’t XWF’s most thrilling but pairing an unparalleled spirit, with a great engine in Xtreme tactics. The reality is somehow he just keeps on winning and it's hard to argue with success. With plenty to say he's always kept the fans hungry and where some have been frustrated by his previous choices outside of the ring, maybe this at 41 years of age represents his last chance to be great. This mindset of greatness certainly resonates with the man who will stand opposite Charlie Nickles on Savage. In a division that brings a dozen or more incredible talents. There can be only one standout performer, Thunder Knuckles the most powerful, spiteful, and explosive of the lot, vows to be that guy.

Charlie Nickles's entrance fades to Thunder Knuckles who is being asked questions by even more reporters.

I’m just saying anybody who wants it can get it. Hell! Throw me, Peter Gilmour. He wants a shot I know he does. I mean for fuck sakes he’s got a win over fucking Chokey Needless. I’ve got the best fucking stable in XWF with me. We’re fucking unstoppable. Bobby Bourbon, Hart Champion. Ozzy, Billion Dollar Champion-

Thunder Knuckles shrugs.

I mean, it’s not the XBUX Championship but it’s cool. Jenny Myst, fucking shinny belt number 10.

Jimmy leans in and whispers something into his ear.

Shut the fuck up, Jimmy! That's what I said.

The shot of Thunder Knuckles talking to reporters to highlights of Thunder Knuckles's last match, against Johnny Legend.

The apparent heir to Noah Jackson’s throne and nicknamed “the relentless one” for obvious reasons. Thunder Knuckles now looks to validate the high expectations that have surrounded his career.

The highlights of the Johnny Legend versus Thunder Knuckles cuts short and fades to HHL.

Thunder Knuckles is a bad boy, man. He's a bad man. All he has to do is either hit the Thunder Strike or choke him out with the XBUX Dream. I just don't think Charlie is going to be able to take it all night.

HHL fades back to highlights of Thunder Knuckles versus Johnny Legend.

With 30 fights, winning 17, has certainly gone some way towards you doing that already but a whole new level of challenges and threats await.

The end of the Thunder Knuckles versus Johnny Legend match shows and changes to Pip Collins giving an opinion on the Thunder Knuckles versus Robert Main match.

Robert Main versus Thunder Knuckles is a super match that will and should happen. We need to make these fights happen now.

The shot of Pip Collins fades to Thunder Knuckles's pre-Television Championship.

It’s no secret that a lot of Thunder Knuckles downfalls have been his own doing though fortunately as a credit to his ability only one translated to loss inside the ropes. He certainly had a few off nights but the B and C version of Thunder Knuckles is still a killer. After failing in a tag team match against Nickles we also saw some split-second lapses in concentration.

Pre-Champion Thunder Knuckles lowlights fade to Thunder Knuckles post-championship.

Thunder Knuckles's second Championship run of his professional campaign will have a much tighter margin for error. In so, fans are hoping that this time the Thunder Knuckles we see united with the likes of Bobby Bourbon shedding weight and looking as sharp as ever is the one that will turn up and stay.

The post-championship highlight fades to Jimmy speaking on Thunder Knuckles and his opponents.

This is what makes a legacy, man. When people don’t believe he can win, he proves them wrong. But in my opinion, I don't think they can take Thunder Knuckles at his own game. Which is taking away theirs. This guy, this guy will definitely try to wait for Thunder Knuckles to make mistakes. Thunder Knuckles comes prepared.

The shot of Jimmy fades to a collage of Thunder Knuckles and Charlie Nickles's high lights.

On paper it's much more difficult to way up the advantages are split straight down the middle with a combined record of 26 - 14 - 2 neither man wants to back down. Charlie has the professional experience advantages whereas with a 5-year aged deficit Thunder Knuckles is the fresher, younger, and generally bigger name.

The duel highlights fade to Jimmy again.

Really I have so much respect for Charlie. I was shocked when he said that.

The shot of Jimmy is overshadowed by a shot of one of the most prestigious titles in XWF, the Television Champion.

The match will be for the Television Title which swings it in Thunder Knuckles's favor. As past matches have shown that on the most entertaining shows that XWF has to offer. Charlie’s drawing power diminishes quite drastically if we see the same version of Charlie that showed up against Robert Main or the one that went to war with Thunder Knuckles, in a match that Thunder Knuckles didn’t care about. If that happens this time around in the United Center, Chicago Illinois, then we should be in for a treat.

The shot of the Television Championship to Charlie Nickles losing his early matches.

The inevitable question will be whether or not Charlie has enough top in the Television division to keep Thunder Knuckles honest. Both men have proven toughness but the majority would consider Thunder Knuckles the sharper, more skilled, and more dangerous man. Charlie Nickles has all this to contend with and more.

Charlie Nickles lowlights fade to Charlie "beating" Sebastian Duke.

Charlie Nickles will undoubtedly enter is the underdog but this certainly won't be an execution. the Stubbenville wrestler is a real handful. He uses whatever he can to his advantage and a volume of nonsense to force the issue.

The video of Charlie lucking out, with help, fades to Jimmy.

He’s a tough guy. Very experienced. I think he’s a really good pick.

Jimmy's face fades out to Charlie Nickles defending his titles.

For what Charlie does lack contrastingly is a real one move knockout power so it's the same old story where to buy he needs to be on point the whole match and Thunder Knuckles only have to be perfect for 2 seconds. If the respect isn't there those two seconds could come sooner rather than later.

Those short pointless clips fade to Thunder Knuckles on a Zoom call with Jim Cornette. Who completely supports Thunder Knuckles and doesn't think he's a mud show wrestler, at all.

Let's make no fucking mistake about it. He’s the one who called me out. So, this mother fucker, thinks he sees something. Know what I mean? You know, to call me out, saying he wants ‘Ol Thunder Knuckles. Well, mother fucker. You got me.

The Zoom call with Jim Cornette fades to highlights of both competitors play on your screen.

Either man could use their advantages to dictate the pace of the match and both will need to make their moments count. Dimension wise and stylistically match could take a similar narrative to Thunder Knuckles clash with another tough customer, Chronic Chris Page. Page who brought out the best in Thunder Knuckles but found himself being drawn into a firefight which will only end one way.

More highlights of Thunder Knuckles play without Charlie clogging up your screen.

Savage will provide the toughest test of Charlie’s Television Championship career. Thunder Knuckles will be looking to put on an elite level display of power and composure, as he eyes up the very best.
Charlie will try and walk down Thunder Knuckles, smother any clean work, and prevent him from loading up for one of XWF's most dangerous moves, the Thunder Strike.

The Thunder Knuckles highlights end and Jimmy is once again on your screen.

Every opponent is different and Charlie is known for his endurance and his output. ]He’s doing some things that will cause him to have a lot of problems but he knows how to win.

Thunder Knuckles train for his match with Charlie Nickles is now playing on the screen.

Thunder Knuckles engine is the only thing in question against an elite-level wrestler. So Charlie Nickles will hope to push him into waters he's yet to swim in as a professional. That said If he's there to be hit it'll be an easy night's work for the Lima banger.

The clips of Thunder Knuckles training fades to the faces of other more talented wrestlers play on your screen, more so than Charlie Nickles.

The Wizard, Thaddeus Duke, Chris Page, Robert Main the list of talent and potential fights simply go on and on.

Those faces end to a shot of Jimmy, yet again.

I think Thunder Knuckles is probably the fast learning of all those guys.

Jimmy fades once more but this time to highlight of Johnny Legend and Atara Themis.

Johnny Legend even fights Atara Themis on the same night as another of the division's promising talents but this version of Thunder Knuckles looks like the one that's ready to mix with the very best.

The highlight of both Atara and Johnny fade to Jimmy scouting wrestlers for Thunder Knuckles.

This could represent a proving fight in the Television division before he steps up to start sending Jimmy to scout far more dangerous wrestlers. On the flip side, Charlie could shock the world. Earning his respect and putting himself amongst the sports top pound-for-pound stars.

The video of Jimmy scouting opponents and future opponents slides to an epic highlight reel of both fighters to help build even more hype for this match.

Both men take criticism for their lack of risk-taking, as of late, but both will step through the ropes on November 14th, Ready for War.

A standard to sound effect of Pip Collins is played over the end of the highlights but not before Liev Schreiber can get out his last lines.

Do not blink our Main Event is underway!

Great wrestlers are those who find a way to win by all means necessary, and so, it's time for both men to dare to be great.

The highlights end and Thunder Knuckles with very intense eyes glares into the camera and says at the end of the BOB production.

I am great, mother fucker, and Chokey is going to find that shit out.

***PREACH***

Thunder Knuckles is seen sitting behind his desk at the Wrigley building in Chicago. His smile says it all.

What's up, Chokey? Just a whopping four fucking weeks ago you wanted to talk a little shit about Lima Ohio compared to Stubenville. Now it's time for the fucking facts. You see we're not going to be in some bullshit pillow fight mother fucker. We're going to have an xtreme rules match one the 14th. That's your fucking game, right?

Thunder Knuckles winks in the camera.

I mean, for fuck sakes, just a few weeks ago you said 'Ol Thunder Knuckles can't fucking hang in Steubenville.

Thunder Knuckles smirks which was the signal for Todd to display a graphic for the viewers.

[Image: ivInq9V.png]

When it comes to fucking violence. We in fucking Lima do it better than you fucking half-men in Steubenville.

Thunder Knuckles gives Charlie the finger.

Jimmy tells me you strung some wins together finally. Good for you! That shit ends here. A major title is on the line and you're going to do what you do best. Lose. Get used to it Chokey because as long as I'm holding this!

Thunder Knuckles places the Television Championship on his desk.

You never will. You see this, fuck stick, that's hard work put on display. You can't put a win over Sebastian Duke on a desk, can you? Not that you actually did the job. Someone else did it for you and that's fucking weak. Hell, Jimmy told me you're still carrying around the XBUX Championship and that other tin title.

Thunder Knuckles gives his patented jerking off motion.

Fuck, I didn't even know you were still champion! Heads up, dick wad, I'm going to fucking teach you something today. The title doesn't make the fucking man. The man makes the fucking title. From what 'Ol Thunder Knuckles has heard, cause I haven't seen shit, your titles are worthless because you've made them that way. With that fucking said I got shit to do. So, Fuck off! I'm getting ready for the High Stakes Pay-Per-View. Where I'll have a match with someone far better than you, I'm sure. Oh yeah, before you go! Try not to be late, mother fucker. I'll be at the United Center with fucking bells on.

Thunder Knuckles looks off-camera, most likely toward Jimmy.

At least Johnny Legend was fucking entertaining this clown fucking sucks.

Thunder Knuckles waves his hand in dismissal of Charlie Nickles as your screen fades to black.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Jim "the Jim" Jimson (11-07-2020), Johnny Legend (11-07-2020)