Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 05:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes Battle Royale RP Board
XWF24/7: Part Three
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-06-2020, 03:34 PM

XWF 24/7
CHRIS PAGE
SUNDAY:
September 27, 2020
Relentless Day Three

Our scene opens as it’s early morning, the sun is just starting to rise outside of the Pasadena hotel suite of Chris Page. Chris stares into a handheld camera, five ‘clock shadow on firm display on his face, and some facial bruising is noticeable as there’s a light purple tint to his complexion around his right eye.

” I’m tired, I’m hurt and I’m too old for this shit.”

The handheld goes black as the voice of Steve Sayors is heard narrating.

” We picked Chris up at his hotel, clearly he looked like he was in a lot of pain considering his dealing throughout the weekend thus far…

” What’s up guys, this seems to be turning into a thing.”

Sarcasm was gifted to us as the scene opens back up with Chris Page getting in the back of a limo. We remain with a handheld shot of just Page as he is sits wearing a “Keep it 420” t-shirt and is freshly shaven.

” Are you in better spirits? Excited about the last night of Relentless?”

” I’m excited for it to be over, I won’t lie about that. I’m not as young as I once was, the good news for me is the while tonight is the final night it’s my easiest night for sure.”

” Are you looking past him?”

” I wouldn’t say that, I mean look at the course of the weekend and tell me I’m wrong. Is Thunder Knuckles better than Centurion or Ruby? Nope. Is he better than Thad? Not hardly. I’m just stating a fact. Thunder Knuckles is good if you want to laugh at a cosplayer from HBO.”

The screen goes black as Steve Sayors continues to narrate

” Even as Chris made light of his upcoming TV Title defense as the day progressed so did the anxiety. The pressure on Chris’s shoulders wasn’t pressured to be the best of the best; instead, it was present by Chris himself. Since carrying one-half of the Tag Titles he’s been in the shadow of his partner, Robert Main.

[Image: c607a668c2ef4dc2d20244f4ed3a9a92.gif]

” Anyone who has kept tabs on the XWF over the last three years knows exactly who Robert Main is and the legacy that he brings to the table. Both Chris and Robert walked into Relentless weekend as Double Champions… but only one would leave that way.”

TELEVISION TITLE MATCH

"CHRONIC" CHRIS PAGE
- vs -
THUNDER KNUCKLES

/hr]

Chris gets back to his feet where he turns his attention towards the top of the ramp as Jenny Myst leads out Oswald, Graves, and Robbie Bourbon out to the top of the ramp and starts to dispatch them towards the ring. The referee steps out to the ring apron to cut off the members of BOB only to see MISS FURY comes over the barricade where she snatches the Television title and slides it into the ring. Thunder Knuckles crawls towards the Television title and takes it in his grasp.

Page spins around and makes his way towards Thunder Knuckles where he reaches down picking him up off the mat only to see Thunder Knuckles shove himself away and blast Page in the face with the TV title! Knuckles quickly slides the title back to Miss Fury as he hits the THUNDER STRIKE on Page! Thunder Knuckles makes the cover! The referee turns around at the behest of Miss Fury to see the cover. He dives back into the ring to make the count.

1!!!

2!!!!!!!

THREE!!!!

DING… DING… DING….

WINNER AND NEW XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION
THUNDER KNUCKLES

” Thunder Knuckles defeats Chris Page!

” Who hasn’t at this point?”

[Image: hi-res-c4afd52e10a7d962d282863c17cc97ed_...orth-1.jpg]

” Chris Page left Relentless Day Three without the Television Championship and his hair as he named the Stipulation to the match and held up his end without a fight.”

The handheld camera shot picks up as Chris Page emerges through the curtain and into the gorilla position where he finds Robert Main who is preparing for his Xtreme Title defense. What transpired next caught everyone off guard.”

” Where the fuck were you!”

Chris walks up to Robert catching him by surprise as he shoves his Tag Team Partner lightly with anger in his voice.

” Dude what’s your malfunction!?!”

” Don’t dude me! Four mother fuckers just played a hand in me losing the Television Championship AND my FUCKING hair! Yet here you stand with not a care in the world! This is bullshit! I wouldn’t have done that to you… let’s just hope your defense stays on one because I know who isn’t going to save your ass.”

Chris storms off with the cameraman following close behind him as Robert screams out at Chris.

” Probably because I don’t NEED the extra help!”

The scene cuts a closed metal locker room door as the words “Thirty Minutes Later” before those words fade away and we cut inside the locker room where we find Chris Page who has now showered and has gotten his travel gear together.”

” Chris?”

Chris ignored Steve Sayors as he does one last glance around the locker room. He’s content he’s got everything and as he turns towards the locker room door we see the door open and Robert Main stands still Xtreme Champion after a successful Xtreme Title defense. The two tag team partners don’t speak a word to each other. Chris starts to walk towards the door with his bag as he blows past Robert with the cameraman following.

” Chris…”

Chris didn’t respond as he made his way down the hallway towards the loading dock where his car was waiting... The scene cuts to Chris in the backseat of the car as it’s traveling now. Steve Sayors is heard asking Chris,

” Chris, can we talk about what happened with Robert?”

Chris hadn’t spoken as he stares out the tinted window of the passenger side back window.

” I don’t care to talk about it right now.”

Steve persists.

” Do you blame Robert for losing the TV Title?”

” I blame Robert for not having my back. I blame myself for losing the TV Title, but as I said, I don’t want to talk about it.”

The screen goes dark as Steve Sayors narrates.

We dropped Chris off at his hotel under the impression we would be meeting up for a weekend closeout interview for Relentless. I received a text canceling that interview under the impression we were rescheduling Monday morning. When we arrived at his hotel we were told Chris had already checked out and had left the hotel. We attempted several times to contact Chris and all forms of communication went unanswered.

Tuesday evening the calls were finally returned.

We met scheduled a meeting to finish the trail of this documentary.

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:

Alright twatwaffles it’s time that you pull up a chair and take out a pen and pad so you can begin to take some fucking notes for now we go to school. The first two weeks of this ordeal I’ve simply sat back and listened to everyone involved, some had me shaking my head while others are so far off base yet think they’re spot on it’s not even funny anymore. I took my first two weeks to get over the fact that regardless of the verbal exchanges that are left to be had that unlike every one of you that my biggest advantage is being reliable and using this as a battlefield to reassert myself as a single while stepping out of that shadow cast upon me by with my association with ONE guy that you all so desperately wish you could be… Robert Main.

While you all have been playing checkers I’ve been playing chess and now it’s time that the real game begins. I’ll be forthcoming in advance and inform you all here and now that while most of you will spend your time chasing dreams or pointing out the obvious speaking on the same fucking things on the same person you’re all only getting ONE shot from me. I don’t have to come back to the same well to drink and you’re all about to find out just how fucked you are when it comes to dealing with me in this High Stakes Battle Royale.

The first target and these aren’t in any order so put your dicks away.

Marf.

Did you hear that sound when I mentioned your name from the masses? They groaned much like I did when I saw you added your name to the list of participants. I’ll be the first to say that I’ll commend you for at least doing what most didn’t have the guts to do and that competes but that’s where it ends. I’m not here to dick you around, and you don’t know me so allow me to introduce myself… I’m Chris Page, I’m a fucking prick and I own it. I’m also the man that is award-winning 2019 Match of the Year, 2019 Heel of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, XWF Hall of Legends the list goes on and on and on. I don’t pull a lot of punches and I tend to say what I mean and mean what I say. When it comes to you the reality of your situation is you’re walking into a no-win situation, but I’m not telling you something you don’t already know. This isn’t the Hunger Games and the odds are not in your favor when you take a look around at a handful of names that are looked at as the odds on favorites. There’s a big difference getting into the ring with guys like me or Thaddeus Duke than the likes of a Peter Gilmour or whatever scrub you’re dealing with jerking the curtain on Wednesday Nights. You might think you can walk into this with hopes and dreams of using as some sort of breakout moment for a fresh face on the block bit you might want to do yourself a favor and do what Donald Trump won’t do… concede while you can. Now I’m not going to say that you’re a complete and total waste of time but it certainly doesn’t mean your involvement matters to much; but I tell you what you keep plugging away and you keep shooting for the stars but your involvement in this Battle Royale isn’t wanted, needed or desired.

You bring your best.

You prove me wrong because from where I'm sitting you're treading into f]deep waters with several great white sharks and smell the blood in the water. Do yourself a favor and stay the fuck out of my way because if you come High Stakes; if you step to me I'll break your fucking spirits faster than you can snap your fingers. Think I'm playing? Try me.

The next name on the list that is going to be crossed off is a man that I am going to be beating on my path to the Universal Championship, high Barney!

If it isn’t bad enough for you that you’re going to get served on national television on Warfare you have to turn around and deal with me all over again as you look to get back to the top of this federation; only much like Marf you’re living in a fantasy world if you think that you’re going to see the very end. You’re but a mere skid mark on this profession and you’re a piece of what the fuck is wrong with this federation. In the past, you’ve had to reduce yourself to blood and guts, garbage wrestling because you don’t have the talent or ability… or agility for that matter to get the job done as a performer. You’re a sideshow that has a cult-like following; and much like you’re going to fail them Wednesday Night on Warfare you’re going to fail them at High Stakes. It’s just a fact for you don’t belong in the same sentence as me. It’s going to be alright though because I’d thoroughly enjoy being the man that tosses your ass over that top rope and snuff out your aspirations of reaching the top of the mountain. I’m a dick like that.

You can run around with BoB, you can try to reinvent yourself as a Hardcore Truck Driver, you can pretend that you're a threat but the truth is you need to throw the towel in and call It a career and hang up those boots and stop embarrassing yourself.

You keep being blind and I’ll keep being better than you.

Boys and girls this is a marathon, not a sprint. While you’ll all no doubt come out swinging, breaking fourth walls, or throwing any and everything against the wall to see what sticks I’ve elected to play this a different way which is going to lead me to a lot of success. Unlike most of you, I don’t have to take that direction, I don’t have to come off cheap or republican. Most of you are doing a phenomenal job on your merit.

This is a strategic game and a good chunk of you have already shown your hand.

** coughs ** Corey ** coughs **

Your time is coming.

Thaddeus Duke.

Your time is coming.

Be a little patient and you’ll get everything you seek and then some when it comes to Chris Page.

In the meantime, I’m going to leave you all with one final thought as we’ve reached our halfway point in these debates that have shown to be less entertaining than Biden versus Trump. You can plead your case until your heart's content about how you’re going to do this or that. This is a Battle Royale, this is not a game of who is the best it’s a game of who is the smartest. It’s taken almost no effort to pick and choose a spot to dump someone over the top rope. Opportunistic is one trait I carry in spades and something that you’re all going to come to terms with when you see the performance come to High Stakes.

I’m not standing before you professing victory or remotely claiming it. I’m fighting for something for valuable than a strap of gold, I’m fighting for my self-respect.

Dangerous doesn’t even begin to describe me when it comes to this entire situation. You’re just all clueless in the grand scheme. Continue to discount me, continue to underestimate me, and continue to believe in your warped logic that I’m not a threat to walk into High Stakes and change the narrative of this company. The entire Universal Title scene has been a joke since Lux, I mean Engineer’s last title run. There’s a reason for that. Now more than ever in these strange times, we live in the XWF desperately needs a fresh coat of paint and needs someone that gives a shit about the OVERALL PRODUCT over selfish needs or desires. That guy might not be me, and there’s a shot the XWF goes back to the same poisoned well when it looks for its leader. If that tends to be the case we’re going to be right back where we’ve started in three months; guaranteed.

Strap in kiddos because this is just getting started.

Don’t sleep me on me like some of you have already done because it will lead to your downfall. Don’t say you haven’t been warned.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Chris Page's post:
Barney Green (11-06-2020), HeavensToBetsy (11-19-2020), Marf (11-06-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-06-2020)