Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 01:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
R E S P E C T
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-03-2020, 03:40 PM

I was the gal that Hasselhoff said would be and I quote "The next big star of the European Continent". When I was cutting my teeth in the music world no one here in the states would even take my demo seriously.No one had a place for a solo girl rocker. Lita Ford was a long time ago is all I heard So like a scorned basketball player I made my way to Europe. Touring with bigger and bigger bands gave me more confidence the more I went out under the floodlights. I started out with covers on Youtube and Twitch and then a minor German label picked me up and I made pennies on the American dollar. A little exposure here and there and I was opening for small tours across the continent. My dream was finally coming true!!

I built up quite a following which got the quote from the Hoff, but something wasn't right. I got ahead of myself. Even though I wasn't topping the American charts or even hitting them for that matter, but even the minor success I got over on the continent didn't feel all that great. Every now and then, I still heard comments in my reviews like good for a girl or won't cut it without her tits and ass. This crushed me, I was slowly losing my place and confidence.

I contacted record companies and agents here in the States but everyone acted like they didn't know me or had heard any of my stuff. It got depressing honestly. Then one night in an intense meeting with a bottle of Jose, I decided to put it all away and come back home. I didn't know where I would go besides, of course, Chicago. It just felt like in the here and now no one wanted a girl from the Midwest anymore. I knew though that anything was better than staring at 4 walls and a tequila bottle. I had to show the guys of the world that, yes a girl can swim in their pool and maybe even lap them.

So when I got the call I jumped. When I came here I was in awe. Yeah, the people threw each other around that ring but they were one thing I always wanted to be. Bigger than life! The carefully constructed personas blew up what could be just a normal Chicago chick into the best ass in the Fed. Or some guy with a tiny weenie into a guy that talked about his junk incessantly. I still felt those guys outrank girls' mentality even though a gal had the Title.

A gal named Jenny gave me my first match. I got my ass handed to me. Every match ass whipped. I am getting stronger every day, every match and I know someday soon this girl will show the boys what she's made of.

First things first. Being paired up with the rival for the ladies Title is never a good thing and when it's Jenny Myst you might think "Oh Hell what's gonna happen now?" I know I know she hasn't been around lately but that could just make her that much more hungry to rip up the guys. If all she's done is lay on her back for spare change for a few weeks that's cool too because at least she was giving Stephen King inspiration for It Part 3. Look guys, she wrestles, she puts her legs in the air, but the big question is can she cook?

I actually have a lot of respect for her she came all the way up from street walking valet to Champ of the Ladies division. I hope she doesn't pull up on these boys because she is a caged tiger in that ring. If she can come at them as she does me, dickless wonder and the zombie are screwed.

Speaking of dickless, I heard we are facing some dude named Gilly whose claim to fame is that he has a big schlong. I am figuring his loud mouth telling everyone about it is kinda like the guy with the hottest sports car or big boat. OVER COMPENSATION!! Buddy, if all your gonna do is swim at the shallow end after what I heard was a pretty good run, I think you may need to change up that gimmick a bit. I have a few discarded ones. Um...slutty cheerleader, slutty cop oh, and my least favorite slutty latex cat costume. Wow, it still smells like Miss Fury. BOB says what??

There are only a few days left before Jenny and I light each other up at High Stakes but even less time before the Queen and the Best Ass In the XWF team up to knock your ass to the ground.

[Image: q9Ws48s.gif]
Edit
[-] The following 3 users Like Ash Quinn's post:
Marf (11-03-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-03-2020), Zane Norrison (11-03-2020)