Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 09:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark Flynn and Peter Gilmour suffered serious injuries
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-20-2013, 06:32 AM

King John Madison gave Luca Arzegotti a message to deliver to the XWF. It was on one of those cute tiny scrolls and it said:

Wallace Witasick, Peter Gilmour, and Mark Flynn were seriously injured last night on Wednesday Warfare. Wallace, Peter, and Mark have surrendered, and King Madison hopes that we can move on with no hard feelings.

With Mark and Peter surrendering from the Elimination Chamber, Heironeous and Nightmare are expected to follow suit.

- John Madison
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-20-2013, 05:02 PM

Peter Gilmour upon hearing that he was "severly injured" was heard laughing his ass off and then had this to say:

So the King of Cowards thinks that he and his lover Luca thought they'd put me and Mark Flynn away on Warfare. Sadly, I am still here motherfucker! You thought hitting me with a pipe and almost breaking my nose would make me back out of the Elimination Chamber match? Bitch, you're as stupid as a dumb blonde! Shut the fuck up John! I will get my revenge on you two fags! I will be at WILD CARD WEEKEND and I WILL fight in that chamber match and Johnny, whether you like it or not, I will defeat Mark Flynn, Nightmare, Heironeous and your lover Luca all in the same night and earn my shot to fight you for that crown you have on your head. You can attack me from behind like the pussy that you truly are but who was the one running after I almost caned you half to death with THE MESSENGER's cane? YOU bitch! I know you fear me John. Nobody here likes you and everybody wants you dead or out of the XWF. Well on June 29th, I will do them all a favor when I win the chamber match then go on to end your life on July 13th and fulfill my destiny as I become the TRUE KING OF THE X W F!
You better not show up on Warfare, because if you do, you wont make it to July 13th. I promise you and that bitch Luca as well. SO keep ducking guys like me John, sooner or later, I will get my hands on you and when I do, I'm breaking your neck! See you soon YOUR HEIGNESS *winks sadistically*

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Wallace Witasick (06-20-2013)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-20-2013, 05:19 PM

Luca falls from the ceiling, down through the floor and back down from the ceiling once more. Despite the loop, he manages to communicate one message to Gilly.

"Ahem, shut the fuck up. Flynn would be embarrassed to hear you mention his name here, and he's more on your side if anything. Please, let that sink in, you overgrown piece of subhuman filth."

Luca continues to fall down and back up and back down, such as the way of the loop.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-20-2013, 05:20 PM

Luca, get your pipe ready.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-20-2013, 05:26 PM

oh yes lucas get the pipe ready so I can shove it right up you and john's ass! and Luca, watch your back ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Wallace Witasick (06-20-2013)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-20-2013, 05:28 PM

Still stuck in that loop, Luca starts talking again.

"But that pipe was on loan! Yeah, I'm so cheap I rented a pipe. Deal with it. And Gilly, why should I? I can easily hear you lumbering behind me if you were to attack."

Yep, still falling.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-20-2013, 05:40 PM

oh luca luca luca.. you should go to get your hearing checked cuz im not even close to you.. but i will be in the chamber. and ur cheap? yeah I said the same thing about your mother last night after I got paid for fucking her ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

06-20-2013, 05:42 PM

Still fucking falling.

[red]"FYI, my mom's dead. Necrophilia much? Way to make yourself look like a , ]

Will this loop ever end?

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-20-2013, 05:53 PM

oh the loop will end.. with me standing over your dead body ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-20-2013, 09:26 PM

(06-20-2013, 05:42 PM)Luca Arzegotti Said: Still fucking falling.

"FYI, my mom's dead. Necrophilia much?"

Unknown Soldier: "Yes. Don't mind if I do?"

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Unknown Soldier's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (06-21-2013), Archie Lawson (06-21-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-21-2013)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

06-21-2013, 09:03 AM

"Go for it."

Hate Post Like Post
Heironeous Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

06-21-2013, 11:20 AM

"So this is what mind games feel like huh?" Heironeous takes a mouth full of a pear chewing it rapidly. "Am I meant to be afraid that a coward would take such a pathetic option. Or am I meant to laugh? I mean hitting old PG in the face is only going to make things better to be honest. Once again it looks like the Phoney, Cowardly king of the XWF has rolled another natural one. I will never surrender, I won't just break you, I will make you implode fool." He tosses the pear at the camera and walks away clearly not wanting to be dragged into petty childish games.

Successfully held a Wildcard Briefcase to Wildcard Weekend.
W3 / L2 Streak - 3W
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Heironeous's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-21-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-21-2013, 06:45 PM

im gonna break john's neck then give u the scraps ;) sorry sir

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post