Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 11:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anarchy Ep nov 5: Tha Creepinin Returns?
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-05-2020, 08:34 PM

The camera replays the whole ankle lock situation between Tommy and Halocen, then it cuts to Tommy eating some cake, while he was sitting in his trailer being covered in blood. Then he stops eating the cake, and looks at the camera to speak.

Tommy: Look, I had no intention that I was going to put up a fight, but after those blows, I had to react. I didn't want to kill her momentum in this place, even if she dyed her hair in diffrent colors, and had everyone supporting her in the back. There was a reason why I acted out like that earlier, I wanted to get into her head that I was playing that pacifist route, so she can bring her style has hard as she could. Then after that moment, I ended up snapping and unleashing my true fucked up desires onto her.

I wanted to break her ankle tonight, I wanted her to hobble into the EMT's in the nearby hospital of DC at night. I just wanted her to know, that it's all calm before the storm of Tommy Wish. I wished that I could have done further damage in that match, but she already done herself in with that "lovely" moonsault onto that table.

She might have "beaten" JB, but she couldn't survive against a mad man like me on Anarchy. Those weapons I brought in, where just mere props in order to get these so called fans who boo'ed us off, something to witness. I might not be hardcore like I was years prior, I knew what time it was when I chokeslamed her through that Glass Plane.

Halocen, you are lucky that I buried my fucking noes on the inseams of your toes as
i locked it in, because I wanted to further make you not walk again for as long you work in this company. But, I held back... because of simple fact that you been too busy trying to tell the world your height and hair colors.

So at the end of it all, I'm back to becoming the man I used to know... and it's all just the beginning once again.

Now fuck off cameraman, let me enjoy my cake!

He picks back up his cake and eats it, as the scene fades into the XWF logo.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-06-2020)