Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes Battle Royale RP Board
The hat got lost in a sea of...hats
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-01-2020, 06:23 PM

Opening up zoomed right in on those bodacious blue eyes. Burning holes into hearts and souls across the great white North. As the zoom comes out and we focus it is of course Marf once again. Sitting today on a lavish suede chair in the middle of another dimly lit room. Someone should warn Marf doing this for long periods of time is going to ruin his eyes as he gets older.

Marf: Well would you look at that. So many names have entered the Battle Royale. This is getting very exciting. So many men and women I can meet and greet with come High Stakes. I honestly cannot wait!

Marf looks elated at the prospect of battling it out with such a large variety of the XWF roster.

Marf: I was already excited to know my new friend Ash Quinn is going to be involved. That in itself is a small miracle. I don’t want Germany to be a one night stand. I would love the opportunity to put my hands on you once more, Ash.

But I suppose I can’t simply focus on just her. Which is a damn shame!

Marf looks genuinely saddened by this point.

Marf: I mean both Witness and James Evans were quick to sign up for this war. And they both certainly sound ready to enter such a battle. And like almost everyone else in this match they will go after the top names and all eliminate each other.

Corey Smith and Barney Green are two more names that I have actually heard of. Not really sure what to expect from them but really, I don’t know much about basically anyone in this thing. Not anymore than they know about me, of course.

It is an absolute shock he has remembered more than one name in the Battle Royals. But of course there could just be a piece of paper we can’t see. With everyone’s names written on it.

Marf: Chris Page sure seems to talk a lot. But I don’t blame him. He’s not the only one, stinking of desperation to be looked at as the leader of XWF. Just listen to Thaddeus Duke, if he doesn’t put you to sleep of course. He sounds just the same more or less.

But to me it isn’t like Bobby Bourbon or Champ Sportsman are any better. Everybody is just rambling about how easy they think winning this match is. Some of them truly believe they deserve the Universal title and shouldn’t have to even compete in this match.

I mean, I guess I’m doing they same thing essentially. We all are.

Marf scratches his short brown hair and looks around for a moment. He’s trying real hard to remember more names that are a part of this spectacle.

Marf: Graves and Dr Louis D’ville are just exceptionally strange characters. But I supposed some people find me...odd at times. Reggie Estrada is also mumbling a bunch as well. And again, all of them are just so convinced they’re going to walk out of this thing with a shiny new belt.

Atara Themis is even involved! And a very interesting bloke name Alias. Yes there is a high level of talent I get to meet in just a few more weeks. And I truly can’t wait because Germany is lonely and twisting my brain. And it’s been a while since my brain has felt a good twist, at least a couple years now if I remember correctly...

... Remember....

And off he goes, sky blue eyes glazed over like a pair of donuts. Seconds turn to minutes before Marf comes back to us this time.

Marf: Sorry, lost my way for a moment there now where was I?

Right, I’m pumped about all the new friends I’m about to make. All these intersecting stories of trying to grasp that universal belt that none of us deserve. So many dreams to take away and so many hearts to break.

Marf flips a handle and puts his feet up in the lovely chair. There is not a single sign of concern on his face or posture. Just excitement, like a kid anxiously awaiting Christmas Day.

Marf: I can’t wait for Arizona. No more damn Germany. I will see you all very soon...

And it looks like once again, that’s all for now. Fade to darker darkness.

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Marf's post:
Atara Raven (11-01-2020), Barney Green (11-01-2020), HeavensToBetsy (11-19-2020)