Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes Battle Royale RP Board
Tossing of the sacrificial hat
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-28-2020, 05:13 PM

Possibly still in Germany, probably not, here sits Marf. Cross-legged on the floor of an extremely dimly lit room. He has a lovely little grin on his rugged face.

Marf: Well I suppose I’d be foolish not to toss my hat into the High Stakes Battle Royale. Perhaps it is a risky and wild move but the payoff is of the highest standards. A championship around my waist, just like that. I am completely okay with that trade off.

Marf smiles that oddly unfriendly smile of his while we all wonder which type of hat he is throwing in. A baseball cap? Maybe a fedora? Unless it is taco Tuesday, then it can only be a sombrero.

Marf: Now I’m sure there will be a fair share of loud mouths entering this match. Plenty of meaty sacks of waste vomiting their false promises for victory. All because they’ve blessed us all with the secrets about why they are the best.

I don’t care though, this whole thing is a damn crapshoot. A split second doesn’t care who the best think they are. My focus is just to get in that ring and introduce myself to the roster. And as I eliminate every possible body I can I will cherish being responsible for ruining so many dreams.

The twinkle in his crazy blue eyes show Marf is already looking forward to what’s to come. His dark, grizzly brown beard is almost an inch long. He should probably shave soon. Unless he’s participating in Movember of course.

Marf: I understand I’m new around here and don’t belong to any clubhouses. And I understand many will likely shrug me off because of that. There isn’t much I can do about that, not yet.

But go ahead and ask Ash Quinn what happens when you don’t take Marf Swaysons seriously. If her face isn’t too swollen of course.

Marf bursts out laughing like some kind of lunatic. He’s clearly relishing the fact that he defeated the cute little loud mouth.

Marf: I know lots of supposed big names will be in this event but it doesn’t matter to me. I promise to inflict a whirlwind of damage to anyone in front of me. I don’t care who you are, I’m going to ruin your night.

That sadistic smile has crawled back onto his manic face as this seems to be it for now...

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Marf's post:
Atara Raven (10-28-2020), Barney Green (10-28-2020), HeavensToBetsy (11-19-2020), Osira Themis (10-28-2020)