Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 12:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Anatomy of Aerial Attacks
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

06-19-2013, 08:49 PM

A man is sitting in a chair talking to Executive Producers. The man is Swift Ion. And it looks like they're recording for his DVD, "A Swift Motion"

Swift Ion: "Whats up...I wasn’t really so much a gymnast, but I practiced gymnastics. I also did martial arts. I wanted to be like a Hollywood stuntman. I did everything I could to prepare for that. That was huge, coming from that background. I had a lot more aerial coordination from all the hours I was spending in the gym. I could jump and twist and flip. All that skill set had a lot of carry-over into wrestling…how many steps to take between the ropes. The footwork. A lot of subtleties that people might not notice. The anatomy of my High-speed moves is all about the core of your body. All my moves are "Swift" because of my core. Just remember this Monday, a table or anyone is eliminating me at all in the Over The Top Battle Royal, you best believe that. Why I'm in the ring, I want Heyman and Cross to come down and watch. After I win, I will show Heyman and Crimson what the anatomy of my Aerial Attacks are with my 450 Splash.

Swift Ion pauses

Swift Ion: "What a night. Did anyone see that?
Monday night I achieved yet another goal I had
set for myself. I
showed everyone that I do have what it takes
to be a top guy in this federation. I am slowly
beating that fact into the minds of everyone
around…whether it be staff, superstar, or what have you. But I must move on. The Elimination Match was yesterdays news. But for this upcoming week? I have yet another battle royal match. I will be going on with possibly the top of the most overrated superstars on the roster. You think that part-time talent is
going to cap one of XWF’s best? Think again, son.
I have shown for the past 5 weeks now that I am everything I say I am. And yet still, a low- card guy is going to come at …me? Of all people submitted to the card next week, you
choose the best of the best.

Swift pauses

"I can…well, sort of respect that…but really I just don’t understand the stupidity of your decision Crimson. This is going to be a damn landslide. Crimson, it has come to my attention that you are part of the Staff for this week. Just like everyone else in the wrestling business today, you need to feel the security of having someone back you up. The Staff or Security is probably the biggest fluke of a faction I have ever seen in my generation at a young age. You guysnearly embarrass your selves as much as
Warfare and Shove it does. You are a disgrace to the wrestling business Crimson.
Facts are just that. This week I am going to prove to everyone that you are as weak as you look, by putting me in a match with these wannabe Swift. You are nothing to me. You are just like the ones that have fallen at my hands. You ride in on your high horse and walk out with a limp and a bruised ego. You are going to suffer that same
exact fate when you come back to wrestling instead of running a show for a week."

Swift pauses

"I would say that there is a little respect inside of me for you. Surprisingly enough you have the balls to step up to me and put me in a battle royal. Most people would be running
scared now, or be scrambling to get a tag
match so that they can throw their tag partner
to the wolves. Well, honestly, that would be
your best bet at this point, Crimson.
You are the man with no fear. Well guess what? I am too. I fear nothing. But I don’t feel the need to advertise that. I can do that with my actions. You say you’re Crimson? Not even close. I spent years in strictly hardcore promotions and I thrived to no end.

Swift pauses

Crimson, you have yet to win a slight bit of Gold in the EWC. Now, neither have I, but
your tenure here has been much longer than mine. If you are such a great success here, why do you have to leave and go to another second-rate promotion to fulfill your lust for gold? Easy answer, unfortunately…you are not
fit for the XWF. I have more wrestling technique and high flying expertise in my right ass cheek than you have in your entire body.
Deadpool, just as you call yourself a soldier, I
call myself one. Sure, you may talk a big game
with an AK 47 in your grasp...as for me…I can
do damage without weapons. My weapon of
mass destruction is those things attached to
my arms…they are called fists. I am soldier,
and my battlefield is that squared circle. I do
not go down without a fight, CC, that is
something that cannot be mistaken if you think you have a chance at winning. You are going to have to bring all that and a bag of
chips just to touch me…factor that by 10 and
then maybe you might get close to a suplex. I am a warrior, dude…there is nothing false or fake about me. Expect the fight of your life. If you are expecting anything less than that, then you can expect to add a tally to the loser category.

Swift pauses

"This Monday, I once again prove that I am the
best of the best. I am going to come at you harder, faster, stronger, and
smarter than I ever have before. Why, you ask
yourself? I feel disrespected to be put Swift Ion in amatch. That is a huge hit on my personal abilities to be scheduled in a match with a curtain jerking part-timers. So, I will, without a shadow of a doubt, defeat you and finally end the talk of CM Punk, JTC,Crimson Cobra, and others. That is my warning, ignore it, or take it for what it’s worth, but so far my word has proven true and I see nothing in your soon future but a beaten from Swift Ion."

The camera fades straight to black

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Swift Ion's post:
(06-24-2013)