Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eee Ur Eee UR
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-27-2020, 08:31 PM

Charlie is at home, chilling with his 2 belts in his hand, he then see's a big ol' boux from amazon. He pulls the boux inside, and pulls a jackknife and pins it on the box to open it to see a...

[Image: jenna-shea-twerk-gif.gif]

Charlie falls over on the floor, as she kept shaking it in his face, then JB comes inside the home and see's the festive for the double champion.

"Even though the company won't acknowledge you in the same league as that Delfin Clutcher Main, but as a gift from me..."

Then the girl comes up to JB, and she puts her hand out for the cash, he hands her the cash, but he ended up summoning the sprit of HOGM out of the box, and she floats upin the air and she lands on Charlie's pants and puts them down and under his ankles to expose his schoolboy drawls. Then she magically sucks him off until he closes his eyes and passes out in pure pleasure.

Then JB sits back on his couch watching all this, smoking an angel dust in the cut..

"Man, I hope he doesn't... .-- .- -.- . / ..- .--. / ..-. .-. --- -- / - .... .. ... / .--. .-.. . .- ... ..- .-. .- -... .-.. . / .. -. - .-. ..- ... .. ...- . / -. . -.-. - .- .-....get out from his sick dream."

After he finishes his angel dust, he comes out of the couch and uses Barbie Bat and pins him with it as the magical boux lady counts the pin with her ass cheeks...

1 Left Cheek...

2 Right Cheek...

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-28-2020, 10:12 PM

2 attempts in the signature....the Never Inner Powder reversed = PIN. Also Perceived Inner Never = PIN.

"He pulls the boux inside, and pulls a jackknife and pins it"

"Charlie falls over on the floor"

"upin"

"puts them down and under his ankles to expose his schoolboy drawls"

" .-- .- -.- . / ..- .--. / ..-. .-. --- -- / - .... .. ... / .--. .-.. . .- ... ..- .-. .- -... .-.. . / .. -. - .-. ..- ... .. ...- . / -. . -.-. - .- ."

"pins him with it as the magical boux lady counts the pin with her ass cheeks...

1 Left Cheek...

2 Right Cheek..."

Charlie kicks out!

I'll have you know, this is the most erotic thing I've ever seen on these forums.

also, perhaps box/baux is a reference to a type of box pin.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-12-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-12-2020, 12:01 PM

I never actually called it, but Charlie wins.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post