Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 04:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Brotherly Love...
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-26-2020, 10:50 PM

The news, when it came, spread from the back alleys around the nation to all the night clubs, even the confessionals in the churches that were no longer allowed to be opened. The word spread like wildfire, or more aptly put a contagion. But that’s what Robert Main has become to the XWF a disease infecting everyone, and there isn’t a cure. The Omega was a plague that somehow, with the help of God or the Devil… (You can pick your poison) He convinced the world that he wasn’t unwholesome, the XWF itself and people like Zane Norrision was… Most men would never admit this fact, but when they saw Robert, epically in person they usually felt that instinctual clench… Down there… The butt puckering…

Robert, giggled or cleared the phlegm out of his throat, it was hard to tell.

” Little brother you seem a bit nervous…”

” I do? I don’t mean too.”

” Here…”

Robert hands his younger brother a .38 special.

” There now your less nervous right?”

Oliver, leisurely placed the revolver in his waistline underneath his shirt as Robert stops his brother by placing his hand on his chest.

Little brother a word of advice… Don’t you ever apologize to anyone for the way that you look…

Oliver nods as the two continued walking.

Robert, where is Page? Shouldn’t he be here backing us up?”

Robert hesitates for a second.

“Ollie, Chris has much larger fish to fry now. He’s in the running to become the Universal Champion… Gigantic torment and all that jazz… This is his moment and I’d never interfere with his dreams… It’s not like you and I can take our bar back or anything…”

Oliver asks another question.

Rob, why are you not in the torment?”

” Chess… Little brother Chess…”

His name was Oliver Main… No one knew who he was, but all his life he had an underlying feeling that one day, the entire world would know exactly who he was… That he’d do something… Be somebody… And everyone would take notice… A big man, sitting in front row seats, nice suits, his own booth at the swankiest restaurant in town. He wasn’t going to be the two-bit hood rat, hustling small potatoes that wouldn’t satisfy a starving person…

The duo enters the bar talking a quick look around, everyone is attempting to appear established in their high-end suits and attire. Robert and Oliver, we're the only ones that seem normal... “normal” is a relative term, right? It's was a posh place that the Main family has been running for years all underground… You could find anything here all you had to do was look hard enough… Booze, drugs, guns, women it’s all here in a sort of minimalist-classical sort of way. Robert places his hands on the bar motioning for the bartender…

Mr. Main, Oliver? We haven’t seen either of you in quite a while… What can I get you two?

Two double shots of tequila, the best that you have please and thank you…

Coming right up gentlemen…

Robert nods at the bartender with a small smirk.

Ollie, it going to be that kind of night?”

Oliver nods with a grin.

It is… We’ve got a bar to take back right?

” You know I hate that shit… I’m a bourbon and cigars guy… I guess good taste comes with time and wisdom…”

Oliver flips Robert the bird…

Here you go guys, Don Julio 1942. Enjoy…

Robert and Oliver waste no time reaching for their doubles…

Here he comes… Looks like J-dawg knows we are here already… Bet he feeds us a line of bull shit a mile-long…

Robert holds his shot glass up.

” Cheers little brother”

CLINK…

Well, look at what he cats drug in… Robert, Oliver welcome back…

The brothers take their shots slamming them on the bar…

” Justin, it’s been what? At least…”

Justin interrupts.

Too fucking long guys… Too long… And no time to talk about that… We’ve got to celebrate…

We do? What’s the occasion?

Uh, you guys are back…

” We are…”

Robert chuckles under his breath…

How’s about a drink?

Sure another drink sounds fine right Rob?

Robert clenches his fist nodding.

” Yeah… How’s about another round of Don Julio 1942.”

Oliver had been to parties in the past but nothing like this… The party wasn’t just off the hook… No… It tore the fucking hook off the wall… And the wall off the house… Robert showing up after all these years was about respect… The kind Oliver always sought after…

” Ollie, up over to the stage and check out the fine ladies up there dancing… Oh, and take this bottle of trash with you…”

Robert hands Oliver the bottle of fine tequila…

You, feeling okay… I’ve seen some things that had me worried… The masks? What’s with all that Robert? I think you might be sick kid…

Robert’s eyes squint…

” I’m feeling great…”

That’s good, really, really good… So what bring you animals back into the mix?

Robert comes in closer to Justin grabbing him by his suit jacket…

” You said animals? Justin, we should talk about what’s happened while we’ve been away… I know you’d rather wait until tomorrow or never… But I’m just feeling a bit antsy… Come with me Justin and do me a favor… Bring a few dollars with you… I haven’t greeted the girls in a long while…”

Off in the distance Oliver lights a cigarette watching Robert and Justin head backstage… Robert nods to Oliver as the two disappear backstage…

Here we go…

Suddenly, Justin is pushed out onto the stage, as Robert motions for the music to be cut and the dancer on stage to bounce… He then violently grabs Justin by the hair placing a 12-inch blade at his throat.

” Friends, I’m very distressed… I’m sure that you can see that in my face at the moment… When we went away for a while, I thought we were leaving this humble establishment in capable hands… But it seems other hands have tried to take it from me and my family… These other hands, like Justin’s here… Decided to loosen their belts and take a hefty shit in the hands that fed them… This bar, my sandbox, this place belongs to the Main family… Now we are here to take it back… No longer will the profits of this place be stolen from us…”

Robert tosses Justin to the floor…

” Did you just think that you’d scheme behind out backs and take money off the top and we’d never notice a thing?”

Justin gets on his knees begging for his life.

No… I’m so sorry… Please forgive me… I’ll pay it all back with interest… Please… I’m sorry…

” Yeah… I know you are…”

Robert raises the knife into the air…

STATIC

” Zane, it’s become evident that once you heard about our match you decided to do what was best for business… Tucked tail… You went into hiding, like the coward that you are known for… We’ve seen this trend in the past many times now… Opt-in for a match and suddenly you ghost the entire federation… Then you pop up again like nothing ever happened… Rinse and repeat… No-fuss no muss… If I were Vinny Lane, I’d hand you a pick slip and say get the fuck out of my building… But Vin seems to have a soft spot for underachievers like you… It’s a shame really because people like you Norrison, give this business a bad name… People like you are cancer that needs cut out of our locker rooms, because you spread, infecting people that sees what you are doing, as okay… You are no better than Red-x, and look where he is… Somewhere in a soup kitchen begging for scraps… And yet you dare to wonder why you have never gained any traction in this business… You haven’t put in the time, or work to become anything more than a glorified jobber… A curtain jerker… A never was…”

“See, Zane I was going to take it easy on you… I was man… I didn’t see the need to thrash you within inches of your life… I was going to come out and just put you out of your misery and make it a quick night… But the utter lack of respect you’ve shown me, has me thinking otherwise… Now I’m thinking that you need to be taught a valuable lesion… So, instead of the ladder… I’m going to come out and break you down systematically, and I’m going to uses anything that isn’t nailed down in that arena to do it… Not to mention our fans are brining bags of goodies for me to beat the living daylight out of you with… I’m coming for blood Zane and there is nothing that is going to stop me… And just when you think it’s over, I’m going to kick it into overdrive taking your experience to a whole new level… After I pulverize you into the finest zombie dust on God’s green earth… I want you to think long and hard about your career while you are laid up in a hospital bed, eating your meals through a straw… I promise you this… I will mash you…”

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Theo Pryce (10-28-2020), Zane Norrison (10-27-2020)