Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes Battle Royale RP Board
XWF 24/7- Chris Page Part Two:
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-26-2020, 01:34 PM

XWF 24/7: Chris Page
Part Two.

” Upon delivering an instant classic Chris took some time to himself inside his locker room to reflect on the night's events and in the process start preparing for tomorrow for it is another day.”

” Every night I feel like I have to prove something like I still belong…”

The voice of Chris Page is heard as we fade into a handheld shot of Chris in his hotel suite following Night One of Relentless.

” The only thing people can hit Cataclysm on as a Tag Team is how I am looked at as the weakest link. Robert Main casts an incredibly big shadow; he singles handily carried the XWF for the last three years. I’d like to think that I’m on that level which is why this weekend is so important to me. It’s a proving ground to silence the critics. You can have the best match on the card but if you didn’t win it doesn’t matter; or so everyone will try to have you to believe. Sometimes it’s about what you can do for others to set them up for future successes. I’m at a point in my career where I’ve come to terms with the legacy I’m leaving behind because I’ve done an awful lot to be proud of.”

Chris sits on the edge of his bed, deep in thought for a few moments before he states.

” I’ve been doing this almost thirty years and I’ve been blessed to see the world and perform on all seven continents, I’ve battled any big and every big name over the last twenty years while beating them all and being beaten by all. I’ve made millions and millions of dollars off being able to hold a crowd in my hand like Thad and I did earlier tonight. Tonight’s a good feeling even with the DQ hanging over my head when you think about the bigger picture. Let’s see what tomorrow holds.”

Chris shrugs as he lays back in the bed turning off the lamp on the nightstand.

SATURDAY
SEPTEMBER 26, 2020
RELENTLESS DAY TWO:

Chris, just waking up reaches over cutting on the lamp on the nightstand. It’s 8:30 am as sits up in bed rubbing his eyes with both hands before letting out a yawn.

” How do you feel?”

Chris runs his right hand through his hair before scratching the back of his head.

” Sore as fuck.”

Chris tosses the covers back, he’s shirtless but wearing some Cataclysm pajama bottoms as he throws his legs over the side of the bed sitting up on the edge of the mattress.

” I’m not as young as I used to be; matches like last night take a bigger toll on me than they used too, and now tonight I’m in a situation that I can’t control.”

” What do you mean a situation you can’t control?”

[i[Steve asks, continuing to remain off the view of the handheld camera.[/i]

” People seem to forget that I don’t and can’t control The Beast. It’s like when The Beast has released I blackout….”

” Is that what happened last night in the post-match with Thad? The Beast and The Omega did a number on him. Last night you asked about Thad, you said you heard a pop. The pop you heard wasn’t during the match, it was afterward.”

” The Beast appeared?”

Chris is confused as he looks just off-camera as Steve’s voice is heard.

” Yeah Chris, both The Beast and The Omega.”

There’s a blank expression on the face of Chris Page before we hear Chris state.

” I remember low blowing Thad after he kissed me then I blacked out… all I remember was Sebastian Duke coming towards the ring hella pissed off.”[/i]

” You’re telling me that when you transition into The Beast you can’t remember what’s done?”

[green]” The only way I know what I’ve done is if I watch it back on tape. I understand people think it’s crazy, I have multiple personalities that have decided to show themselves. I wish I could control it, but some things bring them out and when Pandora’s Box is open there’s no shutting it.”

Chris gets up off the mattress and walks around the bed as he heads towards the bathroom while Steve states.

” What brings out The Beast?”

Chris enters the bathroom before shutting the door behind him. We can hear him taking a nice healthy piss for roughly twenty seconds or so before the toilet flushing is heard followed by running water. Page opens the door as he’s drying his hands with a white towel.

” Anger. Rage.”

Chris tosses the towel on the marble bathroom counter before walking back out of the bathroom.

” The Beast isn’t a nice guy to play with, and when I get to the point of no return he’s right there to take things to that sick and demented level that I won’t go. Take tonight as an example, the closer we get to show time the more I can feel the Beast trying to break out. I can only hold him back for so long; it’s an internal struggle that no one will ever understand so it’s moot to even try to explain.”

” As the day progressed I could notice that Chris had oftentimes irritability. Upon checking out of the hotel we headed towards San Francisco. While en route Chris received a phone call from his Tag Team Partner Robert Main.”

” It’s a fight…”

The shot is of the face of Chris Page who has his hair in a ponytail and a pair of black shades covering his eyes.

” I can feel him trying to break free.”

” The Omega is trying to take over as well. Are you on the way?”

[green}” Yeah, debating on stopping at the gym first since Ruby and Centurion won’t be a task when “they” break free, but I’m feeling drawn to Alcatraz now more than ever.”[/green]

” Alcatraz was the sight of Night Two of Relentless weekend and a night that was capped off by nothing more than a pier six brawl to escape The Rock, leaving as the XWF World Tag Team Champions. Centurion and Ruby tried diligently to dethrone the unstoppable team of Cataclysm, but they too fell short like so many others before.”

We cut scene to the dock as the Ferry containing what is now Chris Page and Robert Main; both wear the wounds of the rumble on the rock and both have their tag title. The ferry has just docked as both men exit on to the pier and start heading towards an awaiting car at the end of the pier.

” It’s just weird that clearly, we retained, clearly we were in a dog fight but neither one of us remembers it? I can’t tell you what happened an hour ago just like you can’t tell me, and you don’t find that just a little odd?”

Robert doesn’t answer as the voice of Steve Sayors is once again hear off-camera.

” Wait, neither of you can remember what happened at Alcatraz?

Chris glances into the hard camera before putting his hand over the lens blacking it out with his palm as he’s heard saying.

” Not now.”

” It appeared as if things started to go off the rails as when we were asked to stop recording. A conversation between Chris and Robert took place that I am not at liberty to discuss. Several hours later we caught up with Chris at the hotel bar where he had this to say.

” It’s hard to describe; to know that you have multiple personalities that you can’t control is completely new to me. It makes me question why I can’t remember what happens when they take over; it’s like they want to suppress deep in my mind behind doors that I don’t have the key to unlock. My body is sore as fuck, I got stitches in my head and poor Ruby could have been left with a broken back…”

Chris cuts his eyes over towards the handheld as he casually states.

” This has got to get under control. These urges to rip someone’s flesh from their bones must subside at some point before it goes way too far and we cross a point of no return; and now with a third personality showing his face, I can only wonder how many more might try and branch out. Is this even real? I have entirely too many questions and not enough answers; and with tomorrow being another night and another match this infests my mind and I’m not able to concentrate.”

There’s an audible deep sigh from Chris as he continues to gaze towards the camera.

” Maybe I need some professional help…”

…. TO BE CONTINUED,

Words from the Stoned One:

” I stand corrected…”

We open as we join Chris Page isolated at a bar amongst himself and a lowly bartender named Frank. We get the sounds of light jazz playing on a piano from behind Chris as Frank pours Chris a shot of Grey Gosse all decked out in a white collard button-down dress shirt with a black bow tie. Frank leaves the bottle beside Chris as he exits the scene.

” Here I was thinking that this High Stakes Battle Royale was going to bring out the best of the best when you consider what’s up for grabs and not even a plethora of legends want to task of bringing the Universal Title scene back to prominence after it’s been as tainted as it has become.”

Chris reaches out taking his shot glass from the oak bar top before throwing it back down his throat. He places the glass back on the bar as he can’t help but laugh under his breath.

” It’s funny to hear you all clamor of captaining a division that hasn’t been relevant since the days of Robert Main. You’ve had so many flies by night Champions from XWF past like Unknown Soldier, Engineer and even Shawn Warstein try so desperately to bring prominence back and FAIL with flying fucking colors only to walk away with their tails between their legs like a bunch of bitches while someone like me; win or lose consistently shows up, consistently raises the bar on what a match is supposed to look like and continues to make chicken salad out of whatever chicken shit Vin-Man and Theo throw in my general direction.”

Chris takes the open bottle of Vodka and pours himself another shot before placing the bottle back on the bar.

” Unlike the rest of you fucking talentless twits that are deluded enough to enter this Battle Royale for the Universal Title I’m involved in this Battle Royale to PROVE to myself that I am every bit as good as I profess myself to be and I don’t give a flying fuck that the Universal Championship is at stake! The title doesn’t drive me to re-write the narrative that is associated with my name for some of you have already made your feelings known about your views and opinions of Chris Page while some are being a little more reserved in the early goings as to not punch themselves out. What makes me just a little more dangerous under these circumstances revolves around me not letting myself down while the Championship is an afterthought for when you sit back and think about it NOBODY can save the Universal Title scene until the powers that be pull their heads out of their asses and stop allowing darlings from yesteryears assume the reigns for they don’t give a shit about the company they only give a fuck about themselves, right Corey?”

Chris winks at the camera as he pours himself another shot before placing the bottle back on the bar top. Chris then reaches for his ever-familiar silver tin. He pops open the tin pulling out a pre-rolled joint.

” Trust and believe I’ve got A LOT to say to you when the time is appropriate, but you did manage to point out the fucking obvious I can’t win on my own. That’s one of the reasons I entered into this party if you didn’t seem to catch it the first several times it’s been mentioned, I’m here to step out of the Robert Main shadow and prove to myself I can still perform at a world-class level on an even playing field with anyone else that has bothered to answer this call. You and everyone else is blinded by the Universal Championship to bother to take notice of just how much bigger this is to me; what was supposed to be a one-shot a year and a half ago has turned into a run that I didn’t think was possible pushing fifty years old.”

Chris places the joint between his lips before retrieving his lighter. He fires up taking several rapid-fire tokes as he deeply inhales while removing the joint from his lips before exhaling the smoke out into the empty bar.

” My road to High Stakes is going to see the rebirth of the man that walked through the doors of this company and turned it upside down! The man that won Heel of the Year, Match of the Year, and Feud of the Year; but I can’t get it done? Allow me to show all of you how mistaken you are if you’re stupid enough to think that I’m not going to be a serious threat to anyone that stands before me.”

Chris brings the joint back to his lips as he takes another deep draw before moving it away from his lips. He inhales and exhales and reaches for his shot glass as he throws back another shot.

” I’m not here because I’m an opportunistic prick that pounces at a moment’s notice once a void at the top of the card appears and I’m not here to provide sympathy for those less fortunate than now they’ve elected to partake in crossing my path. Do I have something to prove? You’re goddamn right I do and that’s one of the many things that make me just that much more dangerous than anyone of you might seem to think. Over the next five weeks, I’m going to start changing the narrative of my singles career when it comes to the Xtreme Wrestling Federation and in the process, I’m going to carve a verbal path through every one of you that stand in my way.”

There’s a very brief pause from Chris before he continues.

” The campaign to stray away from the “normal” is well underway, for now, more than ever this federation needs someone like me to carry its flag for I won’t leave it hanging high and dry, and I’m not here to gratify my own selfish needs… what I am here to do is be the best performer in that ring every night I step foot inside the ring, I am here to continue being reliable and leading by example win, lose or draw. Now more than ever this company has a huge opportunity to shock the system and do the one thing nobody would ever see coming… putting the belt on me… don’t worry though; while the idea of standing on top of the mountain is enticing it’s nowhere near as alluring as the thrill of the hunt.”

Chris takes another toke off his joint before placing it in the ashtray near the Grey Goose bottle so it can burn out on its own. He blows out the smoke as he gets up from his chair.

” Make no mistake about it kiddies that’s exactly where we’ve found ourselves. We’ve all entered for different reasons and we’ve all got our motives to serve as motivation. My motivation is to restore dignity in my singles career; and while it may start with Donovan Blackwater on Savage it is going to continue to build and build until the mere moment that opening bell for the Battle Royale begins… and then… all bets are off.”

Chris turns and exits the bar leaving the sounds of light piano jazz playing in the background as the scene fades to black.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Chris Page's post:
Barney Green (10-26-2020), Corey Smith (10-26-2020), HeavensToBetsy (11-19-2020), Jefferson Jackson (11-29-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (10-26-2020)