Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-20-2024, 03:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Oh Jeezy
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-24-2020, 06:14 AM

I am leaning on a fire escape looking out over the hazy city. What hazy city you may ask?? Well, for right now we will just call it the city. It can be whatever you want. Chicago, New York, Atlanta, it doesn't matter because it's in your mind. Much like my thoughts are in mine. As I said, I'm looking out over the city, taking it all in. Breathing in the air and immediately coughing because it's city air. Next time I do one of these things I'm going to the country cow patties be damned.

Looking out over the city I contemplate my future. The match this Wednesday, the future after that, hopefully, this and that rearing it's beautiful head. That's not what I need to focus on now though. One creepy ass moron stands in my way. More about him later. I've been thinking about rumors circulating about me over this and that. That BOB group trying their most damn to recruit the entire fed. You know the important stuff. Hell, I'm even trying to figure out how to tweak my entrance to show off "The best ass in the XWF". I'm thinking a few wiggles and a deep bend in between the ropes, but that is kinda played out, don't ya think. Ok, Ash focus....

The rumors are just that right now. I'm not teaming up with anyone and I'm not overlooking anyone. High Stakes will get here when it gets here. Whatever happens between now and then is what's important. Sure I have a mad-on for this person and that, but that will be settled soon enough. As far as team-ups go, if one is handed to me, heck I will step up for a match or two but Ashy is a loner. Riding where the wind takes her. As long as it's not this wind. How can the air smell like a baby diaper full of Indian food? Damn!!

[Image: OBhG.gif]

Howdy, Barf...err Marf sorry sorry I get those confused. I know last time I talked about ya, I told ya to smile more but dang it if it's gonna be all creepy like that just keep your mouth shut. It doesn't help that the camera dude said you have breath that will peel the paint off the walls. Jeez man, if ya needed a breath mint I gotta a sweet deal with Life Savers, I could get ya a whole mess of those Wint O Green ones. Trust me it helps. Oh, that reminds me...

Life Savers....Guaranteed a red one in every pack!!

I'm supposed to pimp them in each promo. I almost forgot! Where was I? Oh, that's right Barf. Funny name, bad breath, no more smiling, ya look like a pedo. Now that I'm caught up, I wanna let you know me and you in that ring is all I'm thinking about. Handing you your ugly stinky ass will not only be my pleasure but fun too. I have barely got to use any of my moves with fun names. Look em up and see how bad they are gonna hurt ya. I bet I will throw ya around the ring and you will end up on your back looking up at the pretty lights. I've been there broseph. They don't even twinkle or nothing. I was lied to Dammit!! Man, I am all over the place today...Point being Barf, ass whipped, on his back, 3 count, I win you lose! Oh, one more time....

Wint O Green LfeSavers...If they can help out good ol Barf they are gaurn damn teed to clear up your trench mouth!!

I hope I don't turn into that Fist up the butt dude....
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ash Quinn's post:
Theo Pryce (10-28-2020)