Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » High Stakes Battle Royale RP Board
XWF 24/7- Chris Page Part One:
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-20-2020, 03:30 AM

A black screen is all we see as the voice of XWF long-time journalist Steve Sayors voice over can be heard.

” The Road to Relentless was paved in gold for one man that entered the Three Day Event…”

[Image: IMG_2335-e1573701443418.jpg]

” Set to Main Event Two of the Three Nights and defend two championships throughout the weekend Chris Page looked at Relentless as an event to reassert himself in the XWF mix. For this exclusive behind the scenes look you’re going to witness the highs and lows of Relentless and beyond. This is XWF Twenty-Four Seven.”

FRIDAY
SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
RELENTLESS DAY ONE:

Immediately following the introduction the scene opens with a handheld camera style of a shot that picks up with Chris Page in the back of a limo. Chris has the Tag and TV Title resting in his lap as he starts to speak towards the camera.

” Relentless Night One is upon us and currently I’m in route to Santa Monica Pier where I got Thaddeus in the Main Event…”

[Image: kki3O2v.png]
XWF TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
THUNDER KNUCKLES vs THADDEUS DUKE

Duke is wearing Knuckles out with the leather strap.

The ref comes to. He sees Duke whacking Knuckles.

He calls for the bell.

DING!

DING!

DING!

PC: The ref sees TK being strapped here, but he didn't see how he got it!! This should be a DQ!!!!!!!'

Duke stops hitting TK as the announcement is made throughout the Tokyo Dome.

YOUR WINNER AND NEW XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION:
THADDEUS DUKE

The crowd says "DUUUUKE" in unison with the PA as Duke drops to his knees in the ring. Holding the strap and panting, he winces a bit from the beating he took. TK is throwing a fit on the outside...

PC: So we have a new champ, but he has no belt.......Page still has it......

We return to the live shot of Chris Page as he continues to state.

” It’s all mere luck that this has even happened when you think about it. I mean, what started over the TV Title, or me refusing to give it back has now taken the entire XWF on this ride between Page/Thad that has brought us to Relentless. In my eyes he was in the right place at the right time for this spotlight could have very well been on Thunder Knuckles had he not dropped the fucking ball.”

The voice of Steve Sayors is heard coming off-camera...

” With everything that’s unfolded between you and Thad are you surprised you’re slotted in the Main Event spot over Chaos and Pryce?”

” Not entirely, you have to look at how this thing with Thad has organically grown into this one big fight feel it brings to Relentless. When Thad and I hooked up on Savage there was magic there; when you’re in the business for as long as I’ve been in the business you learn real quick who you have chemistry with and who you don’t. When I first came back at the behest of James Raven I was thrown into the mix opposite Robert Main; what was supposed to be a one-off quickly turned into a program because Robert and I clicked and we knew there was money to be made… until creative fucked it all up.”

Chris casually states as he continues.

” Thad and I knew before the Ladder Match even took place that we wanted to push this further and in the process, we accomplished the goal of having the fans get invested in a good story. You all should be thanking us or you’d have another Chaos Main Event on your hands and the Pier will empty because nobody tonight is going to be able to touch what we bring to the table. We didn’t have to force-feed anything down anyone’s throat; we’ve told the simplest of stories to get to tonight; I beat him for the TV Title, he begged for a rematch that I refused which only made him want it that much more until finally, the time was right to accept the challenge; and knowing that we’ve got sixty minutes to play with as opposed to fifteen opens up a lot of possibilities for what we’re going to be able to do.”

Chris clears his throat before he continues.

” Regardless of what I portray on television when it comes to Thad I will be the first to tell you that when it comes to professional wrestling he and I are a lot alike. We‘re not in it anymore for the wins or the losses, we’re in it for the storytelling and the investment of the fans because once they are invested they’re hooked, once they’re addicted to what’s unfolding you’ve got them right where you want them; in the palm of your hands.”

” What do you hope to gain from this tonight?”

” Just some respect; the bottom line when it comes to me you either like me or you don’t but one thing you can NEVER take away from me is the performance I give every time I step foot inside a wrestling ring; shit, look at the weekend I’m dealing with two main events and a TV Title defense throughout the weekend and I’m pushing fifty fucking years old for Christ sake; not only am I competing in three separate matches all of which are completely different, who else can pull this shit off?”

We arrived to the Santa Monica Pier three hours before Showtime

[Image: pacific-park-santa-monica-pier.jpg]

The handheld camera follows Chris Page as he is in a secluded area with other XWF talents and management. Excitement is in the air as we’re hours away from kicking off the biggest weekend of the year for the XWF. Chris is seen shaking hands with executives as he asks.

” You going to tear it up tonight?”

” That’s the plan.”

” Good luck.”

” You too.”

The executive walks away as Chris looks around amongst talent and crew as he’s heard saying.

” I’m looking for Thad...”

Robert Main walks over as he and Chris hug it out real quick.

” Waiting to see what the two of you come up with… better be epic.”

” We’re going to kick start this weekend off as intended.”

” As we got closer to Showtime Chris Page and the agent of his match with Thaddeus finally met backstage.

” I’m going to work the knee…”

Chris, Robert, and the agent are shown kind of huddle up off to the side by the gorilla position.

” We get the finish, you plant the kiss which is going to send me into a tailspin; low blow for the DQ, fans are going to be pissed they got fucked out of a finish…”

- “ Are you sure you want to do the “kiss”?”

The agent reluctantly asks.

” It’s the only thing that would send me over the edge, not to mention could almost be considered a hate crime when you think about it; homophobia at its finest. What? He
doesn’t want to kiss daddy?”

Chris puckers up kissing at Thaddeus as Sebastian and Robert have a laugh at the entire situation.

” Ass.”[/golden]

” We do the finish, Rob and I will do our thing with our thing which will bring out the big man and we’ll take a powder and the moment is you guys. We lay the groundwork for the next chapter of this story. We hook them hard tonight and we got them.”

[gold]” How do you want to call it tonight?”

” The only way I know how… in the ring listening to the crowd, but tonight isn’t really about me… you call it. I’ll follow your lead.”

” Chris Page and Thaddeus Duke went on to put on arguably one of the greatest wrestling matches of the year. For nearly sixty minutes they waged a war, they took the XWF universe on a roller coaster ride of emotions before culminating exactly as planned with the fans and the talent wanting more.”

” Goddamn that felt good!”

Chris walks through gorilla immediately following his match with Thad to a standing ovation from XWF agents and staff as he’s followed by Robert Main.

” It looked amazing…”

The handheld stays on Chris as he runs his right hand through his hair as Steve is heard asking off-camera.

” How do you and Robert seemingly transform into The Beast and The Omega? That’s the first time I’ve ever seen that live.”

Chris smirks as he answers.

” Some things are better left unsaid for the time being.”

… To be continued.

Words from the Stoned One:

“The High Stakes Battle Royale seems to be the talk of the town…”

We open as Chris Page is shown talking into a handheld camera at an undisclosed location.

” Everyone that dares enter this auspicious event has done so with their reasoning. Take me for example; now why would I lend a bit of credibility to this upcoming affair? I mean, it’s really simple because I’ve got something to prove not only to myself but to the entire world. I’m sick and tired of being in the shadows while people “they” bill as top stars can give two fucks about actually being a legit draw and stop making a mockery of the profession I’ve given my life to.”

Chris gazes into the camera with his cold blue eyes as he continues.

” I’m not going to sit here and list out why I should win, I’m not going to sit here and hype myself up because that’s what the authority wants us all to do! What I am going to do is tell you all why I need to win…. A victory in this setting immediately puts me back in the limelight and will shift the attention firmly in my direction and the process I will step out of the very large shadow that stands before me. This is a proving ground situation for me and being that I have nothing to lose it only makes me just a little more dangerous going into this affair.”

Chris reaches off camera grabbing a joint, he places it to his lips before lighting up as he continues.

” Several key ingredients make this appealing; the first being that anyone has the opportunity to enter this event at any time over the next six weeks, and already the list of competitors throwing their name in the hat continues to grow day by day, seemingly hour by hour. You’re going to have the chance to see potential matchups that would usually not be possible for one reason or another…”

Chris exhales the smoke as he takes the joint away from his lips.

” A virtual who’s who of talent chomping at the bit pales in comparison to reason number two, and that reason rests with this being an over the top rope deal that puts everyone on a level playing field. All you have to do is bide your time and wait for that one moment to swoop in and toss another victim over the top rope and out to the floor. Meaning, it doesn’t take a lot of talent to be successful.”

Chris brings the joint back to his lips where he takes a deep pull before drawing it away from his mouth as he inhales the smoke before blowing it out with smoke circles.

” I fully plan on exploiting every weakness this match brings to the table as a tool for my success; especially considering my recent string of luck. I had it all, I lost it all and now it’s time for me to bounce back better than I’ve ever been before and utilize the one thing that I have over everyone else; my mind.”

There’s a momentary pause from Chris before he states.

” Everyone is going to be fueled by something who enters this party, we’ve all got dreams and aspirations of success dancing in our heads… but only one of us is going to be able to stand tall and say that we’ve outlasted everyone in the process. For me I desire nothing more than to change the narrative of how I’m viewed as a singles star, I don’t care who enters this you’re all on borrowed time because there’s nothing more dangerous than a man that has nothing to lose and everything to gain.”

Chris brings the joint back to his lips before taking another toke.

” My tag team partner; Robert Main himself, can enter this if he chooses and if he chooses he’s no better than anyone else that stands in my way of attaining my goal. I’m sick of being labeled as the guy that can put on a five-star match with a goddamn broom but continue to fall short, I’m no longer going to allow past failures impede future success, and winning the High Stakes Battle Royale will be the first stepping stone back to the promised land which is exactly where the fuck I belong!”

Chris exhales the smoke.

” I’ve done an awful lot to help the powers that be, I’ve taken losses that should have been won, I’ve done everything that I’ve been asked to do regardless of how or why. Now it’s time the XWF give back, now it’s time the XWF and the powers that be wake up and realize there handpicked darlings will continue to crumble under the pressure and leave a void within the ranks of this federation, it’s time that the powers that be open their eyes and realize they’ve always had something special right in front of their noses but have refused to pull the trigger and strap the rocket to my back… instead they’d rather let the Universal Title scene be placated around guys like Chris Chaos; a guy that couldn’t be entertaining if his life depended on it get ANOTHER crack at failing to attain greatness. We have been traumatized with here today and gone tomorrow Champions and people question why the Tag Titles mean more than the Universal Title?”

Chris laughs softly under his breath as he sarcastically spouts out.

” Because we give a shit about what we’re doing, and it’s that very reason alone I’m going to take this opportunity in the High Stakes Battle Royale to throw out anyone that stands in my way, I’m going to be meticulous with my actions and I’m going to methodically pick off every participant one by one, for now, it’s my time to make finish making my mark on the XWF, for now, it’s my time to get my comeuppance for the work I’ve put into making anything I’ve been involved in successful. I am single-handedly responsible for being the blasting cap that took the taste of boredom out of the mouths of this federation nearly two years ago, and while Theo and Vinnie have forgotten that fact I have not. I will not be held back anymore and now is the time, High Stakes is the place and the Battle Royale is the battleground! The ship is going to be re-written and it’s going to be re-written in the blood of anyone that dares stand in my way.”

Chris takes a final toke on his joint before putting it in a black ashtray nearby. He inhales deeply before exhaling as he closes this out.

” There’s no telling who is going to step out from the woodwork and throw their name in the hat but the last thing I’m going to do is speculate. Instead, I’m going to openly welcome anyone that wants to try their hand at trying to take away this opportunity from me. Nobody has earned it more than I have and nobody deserves more than I do. Why should I win? That’s a goddamn simple question to answer… because I give a shit. Can you say the same?”

Chris winks at the camera before blowing it a kiss before the camera cuts to dark.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Chris Page's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-29-2020), Atara Raven (10-20-2020), Barney Green (10-20-2020), HeavensToBetsy (11-19-2020), Jefferson Jackson (11-29-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-20-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (10-20-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-20-2020)