Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 06:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-19-2020, 03:07 PM

Bricker bracker firecracker! Shish! Boom! Bah! Bugs Bunny! Bugs Bunny! Rah! Rah! Rah!

Bugs Bunny rallies a bleacher full of bearded rednecks who join in almost immediately.

BRICKER BRAKER FIRECRACKER! SHISH! BOOM! BAH! BUGS BUNNY! BUGS BUNNY! RAH! RAH! RAH!

A light whistle can be heard as they all chant and gets louder and louder as it gets closer before it smashes into destroying the bleachers full of bearded morons.

As the smoke clears, Doctor Louis D'Ville rises from the debris and dusts himself off. Bugs takes a couple bites from a carrot and slides up next to Doc...

Ehhhhhhhh.... What's up, Doc?

Doc kicks around the bleachers and redneck remninsce to pull out a battle axe!

Well, Mister Bunny... I'm hunting Woberts!

Yeeeeea??? I know where there's a couple Woberts.....

Doc's eyes light up.

And where might they be, Mister Bunny?

Well, I've got one right here...

Right where?!

Bugs throws a thumb behind him and Doc follows as Bugs sneaks around and jumps out of the bushes with ROB GRONKOWSKI!!

Doc pulls the battleaxe behind his head and plants the it in the middle of Gronk's skull. Doc's smile turns upside down and a confused looks crosses him...

NO! Not that Wobert!

My bayd, Doc!

Bugs Bunny appears again out of a hole that just dug itself out a second before.

I guess I'm just not sure who you're lookin' for! I now alotta Woberts!

Bugs proceeds to pull out of the hole...

Ehhhh.... Wobert Downie Juniuh?

Doc shakes his head. Bugs shoves Robert Downey Jr. back in the hole. He pulls out another...

Wobert Plant?

Doc considers swinging the axe but then holds back and shakes his head once more... Bugs shoves him back in the hole and digs around for another...

OH! I GOT ONE HERE FOR YA, DOC!

Bugs seems to struggle with him... but manages to rip ths one out of the hole....

WOBBIE BOURBON!!

Put him back.

Bugs shrugs and shoves Robbie Bourbon back into the hole.

How about...... Wobert De Nir----

Doc plants the battle axe between Bugs Bunny's eyes and splits his skull. Bug's eyes bug out and his whiskers twitch as Doc places a foot on his neck and breaks it as he prys the blade from his skull. Doc grabs Bugs by the ears and throws Bugs off to the side before reaching into the hole himself. He feels around for awhile.... For awhile more.... Then pulls out a boot!

Awe!!

He throws the boot back and dives back in head first with both arms! He fishes around and fishes around before pulling out....

XWF Xtreme Champion, Wobert Main!!!!

Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh

Main's like "WTF?" before taking a devastating kick to the stomach! Doc sweeps around and pulls him in a roll up... pulling the Batman underwear tiiiiiiiight!!!!

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(10-19-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-20-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (10-19-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-19-2020)
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-19-2020, 11:15 PM

Robert kicks out adjusting his Batman undies...

Doc, if you keep this up, were going to have to settle this... But for now how about some bourbon?

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-20-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-21-2020)