Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Running from me, are we Sarah Lacklan?
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-16-2020, 03:16 AM

Lord Raab: "Once again, because Sarah Lacklan knows I'm a guy who wouldn't pull any punches towards her, Sarah's truly shown what a scared pussy she is, running from fights, especially the one against me. I enjoyed Chris Chaos, dropping the childish Sarah on her head because she's had it coming for a long time. All she can ever do since I appeared on the German shows is running from facing me, knowing she's completely fucked from me and fears me from doing serious damage to her body. She knows the threat I pose to her, especially when we'll take part in a hardcore match. That's why she got herself fired because she couldn't handle the shit I'm revenging from her. Good job Chris Chaos, which I suppose you remember me from the good old Phoenix Wrestling days when we were in a team together. Glad we share the agreement of what a piece of shit Sarah Lacklan is.

Made me have a smile on my face, doing something I've always wanted to do since February this year. I will be waiting for the day Sarah returns because nobody is stupid to know that she's not returning since she has problems to tackle from Chris to these two masked dudes of Graves and The Freak to me. The only reason they want you, Sarah, is because of the title, but I want to punish and destroy you. These guys, they don't want to know you when your not champion. I do because I never needed a god damn trinket to beat you senseless into oblivion. I'll be waiting until you're no longer scared and that we have that hardcore match I want for weeks now and I won't be going away."

---------------------------------------------------

OOC: I'm not a big fan of posting responses in the results thread cos that's more OOC comments than IC, hence why it's here instead.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post