Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 01:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
"Battle Royal" - Playing with the boys.
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Offline
Time for the Tea Bag

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

06-19-2013, 11:11 AM

The camera pans through the set of Fast and Furious 23 it reaches a giant silver trailer with a name card on the door saying "D.J".

Inside the trailer we find Vin Diesel, Crimson Dong, Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson all sat around half naked playing cards.

The Rock Says: Hell guys this is exciting, The Rock loves a good game of strip poker almost as much as he loves a game of...

The Rock is cut of by the other three guys finishing his statement all together.

"Find the Strudel"

The Rock Says: Hey you guys no The Rock so well.

Vin Diesel: I know him the best though. I get to call him Dwayne you know.

Vin looks over towards Crimson Dong with a proud look on his face.

The Rock Says: Hey my little muffin don't go causing trouble now. The Rock has a special place in his heart for each and every one of you.

There is suddenly a bang and the trailer door flies open, Tyrese Gibson head pokes round the door peering into the trailer, a disappointing look on his face.

Tyrese: What's up with this? Thought we wasn't playing today. Well that's what he told me anyway.

Tyrese points a finger towards Paul Walker who is slouches down into his chair looking sheepish as the other members of the group look towards him.

The Rock Says: So Paul, What is up with that, you scared of seeing Tyrese's python in his pants?

Paul Walker goes a shade of red and the other guys laugh as without Walker knowing Tyrese had snuck behind him and was unzipping his pants. Tyrese then reaches into his pants and pulls out his schlong. It isn't to the level of The Rock's but it would put Walker's cocktail sausage to shame. Paul Walker almost jumped out of his skin to rapturous laughter from everyone else as Tyrese slaps his schlong around the side of his face.

Tyrese: That's what you call a cock rocket bitch.

Paul Walker now the brightest shade of red that anyone has ever been gets up from the table and runs towards the exit. Just as he reaches the door Jordana Brewster walks in and Walker falls into her arms. Tears rolling down his face. Jordana looks over his shoulder towards the other guys with some anger in her eyes.

Jordana: You fuckers did it again didn't you?

The other guys still laughing ignore her question as she turns and walks Walker out of the trailer.

Jordana: There there now no need to cry, just ignore them.

[Image: banner.php?text%5B0%5D=&size%5B0%5D=40&opacity%5B0...&preview=1]

1 x X-Treme Champion (For about 40 seconds)

[Image: 2yo3alf.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post