Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 04:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The ongoing history of a lunatic...
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-12-2020, 05:19 PM

...Remember...

...to remember...

Here he is, seated in a boring chair in a darkened, boring room. Roughly 6 hours removed from signing a contract with XWF. Eleven years since his last contract with any type of wrestling federation. A lengthy gap but this tends to happen when someone gets in trouble for..

Marf: I can’t remember the last place I fought for. I can’t...

...Remember...

Marf: I remember hurting people. Badly. Some of them, hell most of em really were good people. Competing for good causes. Trying oh so hard to grab hold of those golden opportunities.

The chair creaks as he shifts his weight. The room is too dark to make out any details. This may or may not be his home.

Marf: I also remember that only I truly knew that each and every one of them got exactly what they deserved. But I don’t remember where this was...am I in a new place now?

Either way, hello to XWF. I’ve already been looking around and keeping an eye on things recently. I must admit I like what I’ve seen thus far! I truly look forward to integrating myself here and making many fond companions along the way. You all just look so lovely, it reminds me of...

...Remember...

He slouches forward and hangs there for a moment. His pale blue eyes are fading into what many would refer to as a “1000 yard” stare. Maybe 1000 memories are jumping back and forth behind those lost eyes.

Marf: Okay, well I suppose I will be seeing you all very soon. So long for now!

So long ago...

...remember...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Marf's post:
Atara Raven (10-13-2020)