Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 05:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Thinking Back, Smelling a Rat - vs Black Circle - RP #2
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-18-2013, 12:48 AM

Sebastian Duke stands in the upper corridor of the Compound. He stares out the window with the unnerving feeling that comes along with strangers being on his property. He doesn't like people on his property, invited or otherwise. Today though, and in the coming weeks, he will sacrifice. You see, construction has begun on the centuries old compound and the surrounding property. New security measures enacted to ensure intruders, like the ones that helped Griffin MacAlister escape his grasp, can never infiltrate the estate ever again. The new security measures going up will rival those of the White House. Sebastian has even gone so far as to order up a few more blacked out Chevy Tahoes. Within the next couple of days, he will have 4 in total. One lead, one trail, a decoy, and his own. Paranoid much?

As he stares out the window Jacob, his most trusted Follower comes up behind him. He doesn't turn around but senses he's there.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Jacob, do me a favor and gather the men in the chapel. Asmodeus too."

JACOB: "As you wish, sir. Pardon me, but, how did you know I was here?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I saw your reflection in the window pane. Now go on."

Duke saw no point in telling him the truth so he gave him a believable lie. Most don't understand Sebastian's sixth sense.

Sebastian Duke felt the need to unveil a rat. Which is why he has summoned everyone to the chapel. A couple of days ago, after Griffin MacAlister's escape from the Compound, Jonathan, just a kid and not very bright, was found in a locked cell in the basement. It took some time, for fear of the consequences, but with the help of Asmodeus, the truth was spilled. Except not to Sebastian Duke.

Duke knew it, but said nothing. With all of the time Asmodeus spent inside Jonathans room he knew there was more to the story. More to the story then just simply 'when Jonathan went into the chamber, MacAlister was already free.' Of course, as soon as Asmodeus spoke the words, Zachary and his team from STS Security had arrived and Sebastian put Asmodeus on the back burner. Today though, is a different story. Today, Asmodeus will be putting his feet to flames. Another statement will be made.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "The day is coming. Quickly. Black Circle, you're already down one piece if shit. On Saturday, you might all be down and out.

"Shane , you've assembled yourself quite a pathetic little freak show haven't you? You assembled, what you thought, was symbolic of the past, present, and future of this industry.

"You made it pretty obvious who was the past in your little stable of misfits. What happened to Cyren really pains me. It hurts my heart. Only because, I didn't get to do it myself.

" you want to run around here like everyone is a second rate talent compared to what you have. You fail to realize, that three of the absolute best in the XWF are going up against two of your mediocre, at best, talents.

"You could make a case saying Angelus beat me. That would be true. I'm sure what you'd leave out though, is the part where I was hit by a car. Hit by a car you were driving.

"I won't soon forget it either. Sooner or later, Shane , you'll come face to face with your very dark future.

"Angelus, you come out with this claim that you are not part of the Black Circle, yet you damn sure haven't proven it. Until you prove it, not a damn soul will belive you. Angelus, myself and my partners, aren't buying it.

"You made mention of the fact Sid Feder said you were a third of the man he is, but I need to tell you something, Angelus, it's not that. Not at all. In fact, you're not a third of the man Ursula Areano is.

"Angelus, you want me to go back to the Darkness? That it was fun while it lasted? Maybe you haven't yet realized, Angelus, that theh fun is just beginning. No, you see, I'm just getting warmed up.

"Angelus you claim you don't need their help on Saturday night? Do you seriously think that for one split second that one man... Just ONE MAN... could go toe to toe with Michael James, 3x Better Sid Feder, and Sebastian Duke?

"You're fooling yourself Angelus. Folling yourself into thinking that you're better then me. Fooling yourself into thinking you don't need help on Saturday. Fooling yourself into thinking, that you won't lose. With or without help. With or without Shane and Idenhaus. Rest assured.... You... Will... Lose...

"I guess that brings me to my next victim. Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus.

"Oh, Nathaniel, do not think for one god damned second that I forgot about you. You see not very long ago i had my match with Ursula Areano very much in hand when you decided to stick your nose in my business. Again.

"You come into the XWF and the first thing you do is befriend Shane . You are playing with fire. You see, as soon as you've out stayed your welcome with him, he'll cut you loose. Not in a good way, mind you. He'll use you. Suck you dry. Take that however you like. Then kick your ass out the door. It's the kind of swine that Shane is.

"You talk a big game. In fact, you pretty much are all talk. You claim the likes of myself and my teammates are 'mere stepping stones.' If I am nothing more then a stepping stone then why do you continuously sneak attack me?

"I'll answer that for you. Much like your predecessors of the Third Reich, you're a coward. You try to use fear and inimidation to accomplish a goal. You tried to take out the biggest dog in the fight. You tried to take out the one man you saw as a threat to your goals.

"There are a few things though, that you've failed to notice. I'm not scared. I'm not intimidated. I fear no one. I fear nothing. Especially not a little suck up coward like yourself.

"Much like your predecessors, Nathaniel, your plans too, will falter and fail. Much like them, you too will also not reign supreme.

"When you are in that ring...

"When you are a beaten and bloodied mess...

"When you realize all of your hopes, all of your dreams, all of your plans for world domination are nothing more then a lost cause....

"The Angel of Darkness will stand before you casting a shadow that you'll never escape. With Lucifer as my witness, Idenhaus, you will never shake me. I will unleash hell upon you. A hell in which if cast upon the Jews during the War, the Jews would most certainly prefer your predecessors ways. Wherever you go, Idenhaus, I will be behind you...

"Lurking....

"Watching...

"Stalking...

"Waiting...

"In the darkness...

"When the time is right...

"Attacking...

"You see, Nathaniel Idenhaus, you have opened Pandoras Box....

"Sebastian Duke....

"The Angel of Darkness....

"Is coming for you....."

Minutes later Sebastian Duke enters the chapel to complete silence. 266 of the Followers that still exist all have their eyes fixed on their Leader. Asmodeus, the High Priest, assumes his normal position at time of impromptu meetings. He sits in his throne. Sebastian Duke aproaches the altar.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Was I not clear last week when Stevens sentence was carried out? If not, then allow me a moment to reiterate. Those that commit crimes against me will be punished. These punishments vary according to the crime committed. Some crimes can lead to time in the hole.... torture... death.... Some crimes can be a combination of any or all of the three. Either for a lesson learned.... or.... simply for my pleasure. Can someone relay to me and everyone here what Steven was executed for?"

Luke stands up and speaks.

LUKE: "The attempted murder of..... the Leader, sir."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "That would be correct. Now late last week, I was on a mission to capture, torture, force a confession, and most likely kill Griffin MacAlister. Some things happened and he was able to escape the Compound. Jonathan here, went to the basement, and MacAlister was already free. MacAlister went and attacked poor Jonathan from behind. Isn't that correct Jonathan?"

Jonathan, looking confused, gets ready to speak but is abruptly interrupted by Asmodeus.

ASMODEUS: "What is the point of this? Has Jonathan not already been through enough? Please. Let it rest. You said yourself, that you'll get to MacAlister sooner or later!"

Sebastian turns his attention to Asmodeus. Asmodeus gets an uneasy feeling. One of fear. One of hoping Sebastian hasn't uncovered the truth.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "The point is... Asmodeus.... there is a rat among us. Someone lied to their Leader and must be punished! Jonathan... get up here."

Jonathan doesn't hesitate for a second. He is up to his feet, out of the pew, and up to the altar in seconds.[/]

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "The story I just relayed, Jonathan, is that the story you told Father Asmodeus?"

JONATHAN: "No sir."

ASMODEUS: "He's LYING!"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "SHUT UP! Now... Jonathan. Tell me, very quickly, what happened. Tell me what you told Father Asmodeus."

JONATHAN: "I told him, that I went dowstairs as he asked and noticed MacAlister was dehydrated. I thought that if he was dehydrated then he could die and you'd never get the information you wanted. So I got him water. When i got near.... he attacked. He had his feet already out but I hadn't noticed. He knocked me out and i suppose he got the keys and freed himself. I woke up in the cell."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Thank you Jonathan. Be seated."

[i]Jonathan turns to take his seat and Sebastian Duke again turns his attention to Asmodeus who has started sweating bullets.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Jacob... Luke.... take Father Asmodeus to the cell while I decide his fate."

ASMODEUS: "No.... Sebastian.... You can't do this.... I'm your father!"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Asmodeus, I always smell a lie.... And I can always sniff out a liar... You should know that better then anyone..."

Sebastian Duke starts his exit toward the doors as Luke and Jacob take Asmodeus and lead him to his cell in the dungeon.

....To Be Continued....
Edit Hate Post Like Post