Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 07:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Cheap Booze
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-07-2020, 07:05 AM

I wake up in the hotel rolling over grabbing my phone. I see a couple of videos. One of that Jose Cuervo looking dude and the other of that other guy, Liam something. I shake my head laughing at both of them. I plan on a Lil training today with one of the local MMA pros at his gym. I pack a bag with some essentials a water bottle and the like. Before I go, I look at myself in the mirror. Amy Lee my left ass cheek.

I open the doors to the gym and a guy called Bruce is there to greet me.

"So you must be Bruce. I'm Ash. If I'm told correctly you are here to help me brush up on some in-ring tactics?"

Well you on top of your game girl. When you booked these sessions I didn't know what to expect. After watching the tape of you against the other ladies in your first two matches I can tell you only need a Lil bit of tweaking. Let's try some grappling moves first.

We step in the ring circling each other and moving in and out attempting holds here and there. Along the way, Bruce shows me ways to improve my grappling even more subtle moves like ground attacks and takedowns. We keep at it till I'm sweating and he is breathing hard. He picks me up off the mat and we exchange a smile. I have a strict rule of no shaggin on the road however from my days in a band out touring. So I leave it at flirty smiles and nothing else.

I wrap a towel around my neck taking a swig of my water bottle. Packing everything back up, I make my way to my crappy rental. As soon as I get back to the room, I turn on the shower stripping off the sweaty gym attire. I can already feel the steam washing over me even before I step inside. The water washes over me soon enough, working against tight muscles and bruises I have gotten here and there. I let the water course over me as I think about my time in this Fed.

It started out with a right feud from the get-go. I didn't know it would blossom as it did. I even got a title shot in my second match! So as ta not burn out the crowd with Ash vs Myst I have a new couple of opponents. No matter, old girl and I will see each other soon enough I reckon.

I turn off the shower towel off letting the last of the steam do its job. I walk out to the main room of the cute little almost apartment and try and find something to wear. I'm just gonna be around town until the match, maybe cut something recorded but I don't need to be flashy. I apply makeup and slide into my clothes making my way into the city proper...

Let me see, both my opponents finally speak. Liam says he knows he is a jobber and accepts his fate. I laugh at that ol boy knows his place from the get-go. He acts like his ass has been handed to him already. For Pete's sake man, nut up.

On to Jose Cuervo...So just for shits n giggles, I have to get this straight. The basis of your blather is that I'm new and I look like that Amy Lee lass. If you look at the tape I took one hell of a beating from one of the best and came out on the other side only a Lil worse for wear. I haven't seen you for quite a while in the tapes in my opinion you can't talk about stuff you did years ago. Come at me with recent accolades because I don't see a thing. All I see is piss and wind. I will be honest again Cuervo, I'm looking to knock the crap outta both ya blokes and move on. I appreciate the ivory tower giving me yet another opportunity to show that I truly can do my thing in the ring even if it is against the Brooklyn Brawler and Johnny No name.
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ash Quinn's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (10-07-2020)