Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking That Gold
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-04-2020, 11:31 PM

Now listen here you stupid bastard, you're an absolute disgrace to the man that championship belt is based off of. You're going to get your ass kicked by Greggo is a flamer table match and your old handler already gave up the fucking gimmick. Tommy Make-A-Wish put about as much effort into executing your gimmick as I put effort into knocking your buddy Reggie Estrada's head off. Hey dumbass, put down the calculator. The answer to the equation is not very much fucking effort at all.

There's nothing Freakish about you. If you were actually intimidating or freaky you'd be over like rover, but instead you put on a mask and still no one gave a fuck about you. You will never amount to anything in this business. You're not charismatic, you're not good in the ring, and quite frankly you're not half the sex icon I am. And that's saying something. The only reason anyone even tolerates you or your pissant faction around here is because we need people to fill out the cards. The roster isn't half as large as it once was, so we're letting just any dumbass off the street join our traveling circus and look up at the lights while real wrestlers pick up Ws off of him like he's Jameis fucking Winston.

Truth is, you've never done a god damned impressive thing in this business. The most anticipated match you'll ever have will be your retirement match, and that's only because people can't wait to see you finally leave this company for good. You are an absolute disgrace to the mask you wear and ought hang it all up backstage after I take this championship belt off of you.

Unlike you I am actually fit to be a champion. Unlike you I can carry that belt around my waist and elevate it. You make a joke out of that championship belt, and it pisses me off. You're disrespecting every champion that came before you, not to mention the great champion who's going to come directly after you.

Seriously.

You're so fucking entitled you decide to ruin MY CAREER by making me pick up championship belts off of loser Freaks who have no business holding gold around their waists. But if I didn't step up and take you out of the picture, you'd be allowed to degrade that belt more and more with each passing day. I simply can't have that, Jack.

Charlie kicks the man in the mask in the gut before locking in a DEVIL HOOK DROP and flipping him over, hooking the leg as he does so.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
The Freak Away
The Mystic One.

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-05-2020, 04:26 AM

Green smoke then comes out of nowhere, and we see Freak kickingout and disappearing from Charlie...

About a minute later, we see one of his children in the mask coming out the smoke....

"Charlie, do yo know who you are messing with? Oh, i'm a disgrace within this company right? Well what about you, champ... oh wait no, you couldn't even handle yourself against freaking Sarah last Relentless. You may talk your shit about Tommy and Reggie, but what about yourself? I heard that you be attacking other wrestlers without their consent, and oh boy... I love it when they get confused on why a guy like yourself is trying to one up, when you know deep down inside you aren't man enough to confront them in person.

I don't know if those chairshots had given your brain a concusion, but if it did you would realize that I was the only guy who wanted to make a example out of you. I thought we would be cool with one another, but it looks lke you are still realing in from that attack i've done to you. You can discredit my work and investment here, but you can't take out the fact that I manage to put fear inside your eyes dad.

I want to know why did you have to leave mommy? It's simply because you don't care about being a father. While you are chasing down a man who isn't even a threat, you seem to forget that I exist. Why did you have to bother with Freak, knowing that he isn't worth a damn?

You know dad, you say way too many hurtful things to Freak... you know what, he wanted to give you this!..."

His "child" hands him a a burlap sack, and he pulls it down to see severed head of himself, and Freak clocks him in the head with a crowbar.

"Well if it isn't the father of the year, you know what... you're totally right, you can have this belt. It seems like you are destined to be mere lowly champion, as you are.

But I want you to know this....

I'll make your life a living hell Charlie...

Maybe your right, this will be the last match you'll see me...

But you won't see, what I can do.."

Then he disappear from the place in green smoke, and leaves the title over Charlie's unconscious body.

The Freak's List Of Affable Achievements.
1x (Former) Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-08-2020, 02:15 PM

Nice job.

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion - Charlie Nickles

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-08-2020, 09:35 PM

Ha ha! Dumb losers fighting over a belt that aint even worth me or my Sarah's time. What jobberz!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post