Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 07:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Virgil
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-02-2020, 11:38 PM

[Image: rvROO17.png]

Thunder Knuckles still dressed up like Mr. Money Bags, complete with the monocle. Fat Chance exits stage right.

I know what you're thinking. Mr. Money Bags you can’t enter into the battle royal. You’re the Television Champion. Normally you’d be right but I’m in BOB and we don’t play by the rules. Plus, I'm not entering. He is.

[Image: WHCfbYQ.png]

Thunder Knuckles points to his left as Jimmy who is ridiculously dressed as Virgil, walks into frame.

This is such a stupid idea Thun-

Thunder Knuckles cuts off Jimmy.

Mr. Money Bags.

Mr. Money Bags.

Thunder Knuckles looks disappointed in Jimmy.

Well, it wouldn’t be so fucking bad if you’d have just done what the fuck I told you to do.

I’m not doing that!

And why the fuck not?

Black face in any form is racist.

Yeah, tell that to Dave Chappelle. Mother fucker makes a living off racist jokes. Know why? They're jokes. They’re supposed to be fucking funny not taken seriously! You’re right though. It’s 2020. Year of the COVID and pissbabies.

That’s not the only reason it’s a stupid idea, Thund-

Jimmy gets slapped and stared at meanly. Jim, who is now holding his face he says,

Mr. Money bag. Sorry.

What’s your fucking concern Virgil? Afraid of getting hurt or something?

Jimmy hates the idea of being Virgil, he looks like a sad man. A very sad man.

Yes. I am afraid of getting hurt. I don't know how to wrestle!

Virgil, it's so fucking easy. You just go out and do things. I mean, fuck, look at me up until last year I was eating potato chips watching rassling on Television now I'm a two-time Television Champion.

Thunder Knuckles looks into the camera and winks. Jimmy's voice draws Thunder Knuckles's attention back.

You have a high tolerance for pain that I don't possess. This isn’t going to work.

You're going to be fine. You’re going to be in the ring with fucking Fat Chance, Micheal Graves, our boy EDWARD, and the rest of BOB, damnit. You’ll be fucking fine.

I don't like this.

You don’t have to like Jimmy. You have to do it.

Virgil.

Thunder Knuckles annoyed that Jimmy called him out for not saying Virgil, but still trying to play it off.

Ha! I knew you loved the idea!

I really don’t.

Suck it the-fuck-up, buttercup. We’re getting to eight this time. Even if it fucking kills us.

Jimmy mumbles under his breath.

Killed you last time too and it didn't help. Just sayin’.

Speak up so the whole fucking class can hear ya, dickface!

I was saying, yeah, that's the spirit. Finally going to work for it, huh?

Thunder Knuckles, whos playing Mr. Money bags, smiles.

Sure, but first. First, you have to win this fucking battle royal. So I can whip your ass on Savage.

Jimmy struck off guard.

WHAT!?

Yeah. You win. I kick your ass on Savage and move on to the next one.

You had a finger poke of doom match with Micheal Graves, but you want to kick my ass?

That was the most grueling fucking finger poke of doom match ever. You fucking know that, Ji-Virgil!

Jimmy smiles at the thought of Thunder Knuckles messing up like that a second time.

Now’s your fucking time to shine, kid. Go out there and show 'em what Virgil’s got!

**Preach**

Jimmy looks extremely nervous.

You guys are in so much trouble. I'm going to hit that ring like-

Thunder Knuckles trying to coach Jimmy along.

Say fuck. People love it when you say fuck. Oh, and look meaner!

Jimmy tries hard to make a war face but it kinda looks like he’s about to cry.

I’m going to hit the ring like a fucking tornado.

Yeah! A fucking tornado, bitches! Tell’em more, Virg.

Jimmy feeling more confident.

I’m not only going to win this battle royal. I'm going to go home with your mom's phone numbers. Yeah, so I can call them up later. Yeah, yeah, so I can, maybe, sleep with them. Put my penis in the vaginal canals and put my sperm in them.

Thunder Knuckles is trying very hard not to laugh. Knowing full well Jimmy is about to have a VERY bad time in this battle royal. Keeping it under control Thunder Knuckles yells out.

Get’ em, Virg.

I’m going to toss you guys around like fucking pillows. Like the pillows that’ll be behind your mom’s heads. When I'm making sex with them.

They’re so fucked Virg. Keep it going.

Yeah, they are! I’m going to stuff my fist down your throats like I'ma stuff…

Jimmy is hung up. He doesn’t know what to say. He panics.

A pepper for dinner tonight! I-I-I know you're going to be scared. Scared because I'm going to kick you in the head. with my boot.

Thunder Knuckles knowing Jimmy is in trouble but not doing anything to help his “friend” out.

YOU’RE ALL FUCKED!

Thunder Knuckles chuckles. Barely audible he could be heard saying.

You sure are.

Thunder Knuckles speaking up.

Hey, Virgil! I think they’ve had fucking enough. Just stay behind Fat Chance and you'll be fine.

Jimmy who's breathing hard with nerves, nods his head, as the shot fades to black.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-10-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-03-2020), Johnny Legend (10-06-2020), Miss Fury (10-02-2020), Mr. Oz (10-03-2020), Nathaniel Idenhaus (10-03-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-03-2020), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (10-03-2020), Theo Pryce (10-10-2020)