Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 05:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lord Raab's discovery about Sarah Lacklan bullying Konrad.
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-11-2020, 06:38 PM

[Image: HrOIQLF.png]

Lord Raab's discovery about Sarah Lacklan bullying Konrad. Baltimore, Maryland. Tuesday, 18th February 2020. (Off Camera)

Sitting in his apartment with his kids along with his husband Samuel McPherson was a man who's usually known as a horrible living thing he calls himself in the wrestling business, a man who's famous in the wrestling business. A man is known as Lord Raab. He's building a car for his kids with lego pieces they got for Christmas they've not gotten around to doing yet. Samuel, on the other hand, was placing stickers where they needed to go on the lego pieces. Callum and Maverick were building a house together as well with lego pieces, finished building a garage a few minutes ago. As he's playing with them, all of a sudden, a phone goes off in the house. Lord Raab gets up from the floor and lifts the phone from the charger and then presses the call button to accept.

Lord Raab: "Hello?"

Woman on the phone: "Hello, it's Fizz, Konrad's wife."

Lord Raab: "How are you?"

Fizz Raab: "I'm doing fine, but your brother isn't, and that's why I need to talk to you."

Lord Raab: "It seems like it with how tearful you are. Hang on; I'll take the phone in the bedroom so we'll have a private chat."

Lord Raab sighed, the teary voice of Fizz was never good, despite only just getting used to talking to Fizz a few months ago. Before he goes upstairs to the bedroom, he says this to Samuel.

Lord Raab: "I need to speak to Fizz privately in the bedroom. Take care of these kids and help them build whatever they need your help with the lego pieces. It doesn't sound good with what Fizz needs to talk to me about. I'll spend time with you kids later on."

Samuel nodded, acknowledging what Raab had to say as he went upstairs to the bedroom and closed the door behind him before going in his bed to lie down and then he talks to Fizz on the phone again.

Lord Raab: "I'm alone in the bedroom now. What's the problem?"

Fizz Raab: "Ever since he fought a wrestler back in November, Konrad has been really down and depressed with himself. I don't know if you could tell when you spoke to him, but there's this wrestler who continuously puts Konrad down every chance she gets. She even trashed me, despite me having nothing to do with wrestling. He's sitting here right now, crying and saying things like he wants to get drunk and kill himself, especially when he used a steel chair in November."

Lord Raab: "Sounds like one giant piece of shit. Why does Konrad have to feel so bad on having to deal with pieces of shit like that female wrestler?"

Fizz Raab: "Because he struggles on the understanding he needed to use the mask and a weapon and forgiving himself for it. It got so bad that he turned into someone he's not. You know The Black Ice mask guy. He couldn't handle her, talking shit about him all the time. She keeps calling him a loser, mocking him for what he's said in his videos and worst of all, she claims that he's a wrestler who only wrestles for money and wrestles to lose."

Lord Raab shook his head, although he wasn't any better with the stuff he says to professional wrestlers and Raab heard tears of Konrad in the background, being unable to do anything about his crimes of what he's done as The Black Ice. Lord Raab can only lie in his bed and listen to what Fizz is saying to him, seeing Konrad was in no condition even to talk.

Fizz Raab: "She really put him down to a whole new level to a point Konrad completely broke. You know he can't get angry with her without the mask. He has done that, and I don't know what to do. He's already wanting to kill himself and says he's a piece of shit. I'm so sorry for calling you when you were in the middle of spending time with your kids."

Lord Raab: "No, don't be. I'm glad you called actually. Who is this fucking cunt who put Konrad down to a whole new low like this?"

Fizz Raab: "He said it's a girl called Sarah Lacklan. I think it's best if you talk to him. Frankly, he needs you more than ever before. If he listens to you, then maybe he'll feel a lot better."

Lord Raab: "Pass me the phone to Konrad right now."

Fizz Raab: "Alright."

All Lord Raab could hear was noises in the background, and when the phone was near Konrad, Lord Raab got shook up, being the first time he heard his brother cry on the phone. Fizz was talking to Konrad to speak to his brother. Konrad seems to place the phone over his ear and with a teary voice speaks.

Konrad Raab: "Hello Markus."

Lord Raab: "Konrad look, you had to do what you did. Fizz is worried as fuck about you, and she called because Fizz had nobody else that she can talk to about this."

Konrad Raab: "I'm a nasty piece of work. I'm a mess, and I used a steel chair to Sarah. How are people going to look at me now as a professional wrestler?"

Lord Raab: "That's the thing, though, you only used the steel chair one time. Everyone will forget about it in the next few months. Please, Konrad, don't think of doing anything stupid. People like Sarah, they get you down with their shit-talking because they know how easily you can be broken. She's the scum of the fucking earth. I wouldn't worry about that cunt."

Konrad Raab: "I do worry. She has never once praised me for my work as a wrestler. Always shitting on me and to be honest, I don't want to wrestle anymore. She thinks I'm a joke and a worthless wrestler who never amounts to anything. Most importantly, she said I wrestle for the money. Do you know how much that tore me up to say something like that about me?"

Lord Raab heard Konrad's concern of Sarah, and luckily, there was a computer nearby. It took him a while to get to the internet, and he says this.

Lord Raab: "I'm going to look into this online and find out what exactly that bitch said about you."

Konrad Raab: "There's a lot of videos of her talking bad about me. I don't know what to do anymore other than jumping in the fire and die."

Lord Raab: "Don't you ever say that. You got your kids to take care of; nobody wants you to die. Please stop beating yourself up for the damage you had to go through when it came to Sarah. You had no choice, even if you feel shitty about it. Fizz doesn't want you to continue crying anymore and having sleepiness nights of Sarah's fucking abuse. I got the site up now and looking through the videos."

There was silence for a while as Lord Raab watched videos on UGWC.com of Sarah Lacklan talking bad about Konrad. Lord Raab notices the number of videos she's done and not only the amount, the length of them as well.

Lord Raab: "I can see why she's a piece of shit. I can't have the patience to watch eight hours of her talking shit about you. She is a horrible human being with no morals or respect for anyone. Fuck Sarah. Does she always do videos that fucking long for a match?"

Konrad Raab: "Yes, and you see in all the videos she done of me, she's never praised me once. Not once. It's like I don't belong in the ring. Sarah doesn't feel I'm worthy to face her. Sarah makes me want to kill myself."

Lord Raab: "I can see exactly what you mean. Anyone who does eight hours of videos for a fucking match is nonscene monologues to beat a dead horse. She's an arrogant and vicious fucking pig. She's the one who doesn't know how to do videos for matches. No wonder why I didn't have the patience to listen to eight hours of Sarah's bullshit. Would send anyone to sleep."

Konrad Raab: "You also think she repeats herself as well?"

Lord Raab: "Of course she does. She's a lowlife scumbag. I will make a promise to you because you are my brother, and I need to do something about this if she thinks she can get away from bullying you the way she has. Sometime this year, I will go down to where the fuck she works and give her a taste of her own medicine. I will demand a hardcore match against this horrible nasty cow. Sarah the cunt has another thing coming if she thinks she'll get off the hook. Oh no, she's made it god damn personal, especially trashing your wife and your kids like she has, god that woman is a piece of work that deserves her head being carved into the pavement."

Konrad Raab: "No, you don't have to do this for me."

Lord Raab shook his head, knowing he did need to pay his twin brother back someday, especially after everything Konrad's done to help him with opening up about violence with a woman he went through.

Lord Raab: "I want to. Also, I have to. I've never done anything in wrestling for anyone, but myself. I'm not going to think that Sarah can get away with treating you like a piece of shit. I will treat her like a piece of shit she is. I will take a shit on her face myself. There's nobody more in this world I want to kill with my own bare hands and leaving her for dead than her right now. I will do the job and nobody, not even Henry or Samuel, will stop me, you got it?"

Konrad Raab: "OK. I'm sorry for crying like a wuss."

Lord Raab: "No, you had to be something you didn't want to be and you are scared of it. I know you regret what you've done, but you had no choice. You couldn't go on any longer, tolerating with her bullshit. I knew something was up when you spoke like you was down in the dumps, but I was waiting for you to tell me why. Please tell me things like this in the future. I never met or heard anyone who's such a piece of shit like Sarah is. Consider me getting the job done some time this year. I will make that promise to you one hundred per cent that bitch will reject everything she's said about you and your family. This horrible cunt needs to be put down once and for all."

Konrad Raab: "I understand."

Lord Raab: "Good. Stop crying, attend to your wife and give her a hug damn it. Please don't attempt to kill yourself for the damage you done which you had to do. You're not a horrible person, you're the nicest fucker I've ever met and for Sarah to play around with you like that is disgusting. I will not let her get away for treating you that way. Give her a bit of love and reassure her you're not going to kill yourself. You had to explode whether you had to use that mask or not. It's a way not to let things get too far. You bottle too much shit up. Anyway, I let you go and do that."

Konrad Raab: "Yeah, I do need to spend time with Fizz, especially being pregnant with my kid. She doesn't deserve this stress I put on her like a horrible husband I am."

Lord Raab: "You're not a horrible husband. You needed to talk to Fizz and quite frankly, me as well. I'll chat with you very soon."

Konrad and Lord Raab put the phone down as they spoke for a good while as Lord Raab sighs, knowing he had a task to do this year, taking Sarah Lacklan out. He gets up from his bed with the phone in his hand and opens the bedroom door to go downstairs and place the phone back on the charging hook and continues to play with the kids, although he sees Samuel was helping build a truck for the pair of their sons and continues to spend time with them throughout the day.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lord Raab's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-12-2020), Unknown Soldier (10-11-2020)