Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Loneliness.
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-01-2020, 09:53 PM

[Image: nnnYUmx.gif]
There is a mirror on the wall
It is the most evil of them all
If you look, you are sure to see
The worst nightmare, of your dreams

It shows the true you
Can't you see
It shows the one
You don't want to be

Little girls shouldn't be rude
Little girls can't be crude
Little girls are cute and nice
Little girls never think twice

Little girl walk around
Be sure not to draw a crowd
Little girl never frown
And never, ever, scruff your crown

Have you heard of the shadow's game?
Do you know the price to pay?
Many have played,
but never payed.
But then a girl decided to play.
She said the words.
She payed the price.
Now she helps the smiling shadow feast
At night

Listen to her tender song.
Listen as it all goes wrong.
She'll give you a smile.
She'll send you a wave.
As you fall into your watery grave.
But that's only if
You're someone she hates.

HOW DO YOU WANT TO BE REMEMBERED?

[Image: z823N7I.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (10-02-2020)
SavannahKnightley Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

10-01-2020, 10:24 PM

Why is she so angry? Does she need a friend? Savannah will be her friend

[Image: savannah.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-01-2020, 11:23 PM

(10-01-2020, 10:24 PM)SavannahKnightley Said: Why is she so angry? Does she need a friend? Savannah will be her friend

Savannah...

Oh, Savannah, you must not be aware. Sarah is an angry little girl. She hates herself, and takes it out on us all. But after High Stakes, she may need a friend indeed, because she will truly hate someone else besides herself

There was a little girl,
Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
When she was good,
She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-02-2020, 12:41 AM

[Image: G6Mb0NQ.gif]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Charlie Nickles (10-02-2020)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-02-2020, 01:21 AM

You passed out from lil' Dukey's attacks. Are you sure you're ready for this?

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-02-2020, 01:54 AM

(10-02-2020, 01:21 AM)Charlie Nickles Said: You passed out from lil' Dukey's attacks. Are you sure you're ready for this?

"Charlie.....

Poor, sweet....innocent Charlie. I have to be ready, don't I? I don't have a choice. However, I could come into this match blindfolded with my hands tied behind my back and I would still be more ready than you were. You know, the newcomer who bragged about having three wins? The title mark who marks out over holding the company's least significant belt like he is a big shot? The man who FAILED on the big stage.......scratch that....EVERY big stage? FAILED against Robbie Bourbon, FAILED against Robert Main, FAILED against Sarah Lacklan.........are you seeing the trend here?

F-A-I-L-E-D

Charlie.....poor, sweet Charlie........I have had my fair share of failures, but also my fair share of successes. I have beaten some of the biggest names in this business, you've beaten the Hammer Vonn Bon and some bitch named Fantasia. Am I ready? I am going to have to be. I am made to be in matches like these. You're made to talk about them.

Am I ready for this? I am going to have to be.

And for the record.....Thaddeus Duke would eat your lunch. He's one of the toughest competitors I have ever been inside the ring with, and I have been here for some time now. Do I like Duke? No, I think he is a whiny little bitch boy with super charged feminine emotions and a warped sense of reality, but that little pole smoker is tougher than his middle school frame would show. When it comes down to brass tacks, I respect the hell out of him. Duke would destroy you, too. But then again, Charles, who hasn't?

So am I ready for this? I'll repeat it for all of those in the back who may be hard of hearing.........

I'm going to have to be."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

10-02-2020, 01:59 AM

(10-02-2020, 01:54 AM)Chris Chaos Said:
(10-02-2020, 01:21 AM)Charlie Nickles Said: You passed out from lil' Dukey's attacks. Are you sure you're ready for this?

"Charlie.....

Poor, sweet....innocent Charlie. I have to be ready, don't I? I don't have a choice. However, I could come into this match blindfolded with my hands tied behind my back and I would still be more ready than you were. You know, the newcomer who bragged about having three wins? The title mark who marks out over holding the company's least significant belt like he is a big shot? The man who FAILED on the big stage.......scratch that....EVERY big stage? FAILED against Robbie Bourbon, FAILED against Robert Main, FAILED against Sarah Lacklan.........are you seeing the trend here?

F-A-I-L-E-D

Charlie.....poor, sweet Charlie........I have had my fair share of failures, but also my fair share of successes. I have beaten some of the biggest names in this business, you'd beaten the Hammer Vonn Bon and some bitch named Fantasia. Am I ready? I am going to have to be. I am made to be in matches like these. You're made to talk about them.

And for the record.....Thaddeus Duke would eat your lunch. He's one of the toughest competitors I have ever been inside the ring with, and I have been here for some time now. Do I like Duke? No, I think he is a whiny little bitch boy with super charged feminine emotions and a warped sense of reality, but that little pole smoker is tougher than his middle school frame would show you. Duke would destroy you, too. But then again, Charles, who hasn't?

So am I ready for this? I'll repeat it for all of those in the back who may be hard of hearing.........

Who hasn't destroyed me? Let's fast forward to Warfare when I kick the shit out of your two little suckboys. You going to be in attendance for that?

I'll make you a deal, Mr. "I'm a big shot because I main evented a few pay per views years ago", if I'm so weak and easy to defeat....why don't you put your title shot on the line against me on the November Warfare card? It would be fun to kick the shit out of the "top dog" after I put your pups down in the middle of the ring for the world to see.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-02-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Charlie Nickles's post!
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-02-2020, 11:36 AM

(10-02-2020, 01:59 AM)Charlie Nickles Said:
(10-02-2020, 01:54 AM)Chris Chaos Said:

"Charlie.....

F-A-I-L-E-D

Charlie.....poor, sweet Charlie........I have had my fair share of failures, but also my fair share of successes. I have beaten some of the biggest names in this business, you'd beaten the Hammer Vonn Bon and some bitch named Fantasia. Am I ready? I am going to have to be. I am made to be in matches like these. You're made to talk about them.

And for the record.....Thaddeus Duke would eat your lunch. He's one of the toughest competitors I have ever been inside the ring with, and I have been here for some time now. Do I like Duke? No, I think he is a whiny little bitch boy with super charged feminine emotions and a warped sense of reality, but that little pole smoker is tougher than his middle school frame would show you. Duke would destroy you, too. But then again, Charles, who hasn't?

Who hasn't destroyed me? Let's fast forward to Warfare when I kick the shit out of your two little suckboys. You going to be in attendance for that?

I'll make you a deal, Mr. "I'm a big shot because I main evented a few pay per views years ago", if I'm so weak and easy to defeat....why don't you put your title shot on the line against me on the November Warfare card? It would be fun to kick the shit out of the "top dog" after I put your pups down in the middle of the ring for the world to see.

"Do you really want to do that again? Do you really want to put yourself through another loss to Sarah Lacklan? You just can't help but stick your disfigured nose into any picture relating to a title, can you? I am not going to agree to this because it is my time now, you had yours. Sharing is caring, after all. It's my play time, you're in time out.

Lets see how you do on Warfare. You aren't facing jobbers this time, and you have a little backup with Ned Kaye. You get by them, maybe you will jump up a few spots but right now you're the swill at the bottom of the keg, Charles. Nobody likes the swill.

Until then, sit back relax, and watch. The XWF is in for a wild ride."
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

10-02-2020, 12:08 PM

(10-02-2020, 11:36 AM)Chris Chaos Said: "Do you really want to do that again? Do you really want to put yourself through another loss to Sarah Lacklan? You just can't help but stick your disfigured nose into any picture relating to a title, can you? I am not going to agree to this because it is my time now, you had yours. Sharing is caring, after all. It's my play time, you're in time out.

Lets see how you do on Warfare. You aren't facing jobbers this time, and you have a little backup with Ned Kaye. You get by them, maybe you will jump up a few spots but right now you're the swill at the bottom of the keg, Charles. Nobody likes the swill.

I hate picking on the slow kid. So Jack, I gotta ask: are you ? Or simply delusional?

I main evented the last pay per view. I'm main eventing the next Savage Saturday. Did you get paid a cut of pay per view sales for Relentless, or was that just Sarah and I? I was Superstar of the Month in my DEBUT month. When was the last time you were even nominated for that award?

And you say I'm not facing jobbers this Warfare? You must be shooting up more dope than me. When was the last time your suckboys won a match against someone who actually showed up? Gilly got embarrassed at Relentless by a man who's whole shtick is that he's a shitty amalgamation of a better wrestler's gimmicks. Raising Canes got his ass beat by a fucking joke character. Fuck, even Mandi Dickrider lost her match. In fact, the only match your little 'corporation' won was the one that Pryce conceded after he knocked you out cold!

I'm going to make this real fucking simple for you so even your skinny tweaker ass can understand it: I'm coming for you whether or not you accept my challenge. You can accept my challenge, take a defeat like a man and gracefully bow right the fuck back out of the main event picture...or you can duck and run from my challenge like the scared pussycat you are and STILL get smacked down and tossed around when the time comes.

So what will it be, Mr. Incorporated?

Hate Post Like Post
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-02-2020, 12:37 PM

Hahaha! Theo's loving the shit outta this! Don't get me wrong Chaos, I'm glad you're here. Helps keeps the heat off me!

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

10-02-2020, 12:49 PM

(10-02-2020, 12:08 PM)Charlie Nickles Said:
(10-02-2020, 11:36 AM)Chris Chaos Said: "Do you really want to do that again? Do you really want to put yourself through another loss to Sarah Lacklan? You just can't help but stick your disfigured nose into any picture relating to a title, can you? I am not going to agree to this because it is my time now, you had yours. Sharing is caring, after all. It's my play time, you're in time out.

I hate picking on the slow kid. So Jack, I gotta ask: are you ? Or simply delusional?

I main evented the last pay per view. I'm main eventing the next Savage Saturday. Did you get paid a cut of pay per view sales for Relentless, or was that just Sarah and I? I was Superstar of the Month in my DEBUT month. When was the last time you were even nominated for that award?

And you say I'm not facing jobbers this Warfare? You must be shooting up more dope than me. When was the last time your suckboys won a match against someone who actually showed up? Gilly got embarrassed at Relentless by a man who's whole shtick is that he's a shitty amalgamation of a better wrestler's gimmicks. Raising Canes got his ass beat by a fucking joke character. Fuck, even Mandi Dickrider lost her match. In fact, the only match your little 'corporation' won was the one that Pryce conceded after he knocked you out cold!

I'm going to make this real fucking simple for you so even your skinny tweaker ass can understand it: I'm coming for you whether or not you accept my challenge. You can accept my challenge, take a defeat like a man and gracefully bow right the fuck back out of the main event picture...or you can duck and run from my challenge like the scared pussycat you are and STILL get smacked down and tossed around when the time comes.

So what will it be, Mr. Incorporated?

"Poor guy. He just doesn't get it.

I'll say it slowly so you can understand that clearly, because I know comprehension is difficult for you. You 👏🏻 don't 👏🏻 deserve 👏🏻 to be 👏🏻 in 👏🏻 the 👏🏻 Main👏🏻 Event👏🏻 picture. 👏🏻. Sure, you Main Evented the Pay Per View. Goodie. I've Main Evented more Pay Per Views than you have the capability of counting to. Do you want a cookie for that? I have Main Evented more Savage's than you ingested calories this week, big boy. Main Eventing is what I do. I have held every title in this company, some of them two and three fold. I have been a main eventer for four years. Is this supposed to impress me? Am I supposed to be in a state of awe, quivering in my boots because you've Main Evented twice? I remember my first beer. It's okay, you're just excited. As adorable as that is, you're trying to impress people with things that just aren't that impressive. Star of the Month? Charlie, you sure do sit in good company. I mean this year alone you sit on your throne with Shane 's masked henchman, Felix Jones who isn't even an active wrestler anymore, and a Subaru. I mean, Subaru's are good cars, so I can see why it would be an honor. Getting Star of the Month is like getting a gold star on the corkboard in elementary school, it means you've done a good job but its nothing more than a pat on the back. A firm handshake. A Subaru.

I don't get SOTM because I don't want it. I don't care. I am focused on ONE thing, and that is the Universal Championship. Everything else, everyone else, is below my pay grade. Keep racking up those trophies to show your friends, though, Charles, maybe they will be more impressed than I am.

And delusional? Well first of all, Charles, I'll admit. It wasn't a great event for Chaotic Inc. But man of may lay off the whippets my guy. Mandii Rider didn't even have a match...........or......was that.......a 4th wall break?
(uh oh....OOC alert! wheeeeeet wheeeeeeet siren noises).

"Charles.......its obvious you want to be something here. You want sooooo badly to be relevant. I get it, you're a competitor. You want to compete. I admire that. But track records, Charles.....trrrraaackkkk reccorrrddss. Before you can go off challenging just anyone, you need to beat SOMEONE. So lets see how Warfare goes, and then we can re-evaluate the little situation, eh?

And as for Main Eventing Savage.......................you're teaming with Jim Jimson. You're teaming with a "joke character" as you referred to Dick Powers as. Against Thunder Knuckles, a former Television Champ and a damn good one, and Johnny Legend. Your partner better come with more than 250 words to say, Charlie, or that giant hairy back of yours may end up bending just a bit toooo far before Warfare.

I would respect you jussssst a smidge more if you earned something around here. I'll give ya these two shows to prove that maybe, JUST MAYBE, Robbie Bourbon, Robert Main and Sarah Lacklan just got lucky.

Although, somehow.....I doubt it."
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-02-2020, 01:07 PM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-02-2020)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-02-2020, 01:19 PM

I don't get votes for SOTM BECAUSE I don't want it... Okay sure!

And Gillys farts power your mediocrity!

Actually that last part MIGHT be true...

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-02-2020, 03:41 PM

when i was fat gilly my farts were LEGEND......

DARY!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post