Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet Mr. Ruffneck
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-30-2020, 09:56 AM

As we see Charlie pinned Knucks about 7,000 million times, he walks outside the area and he see's a bunch of dudes in hoodies with crowbars, awaiting for him as they are nipping their hands with the crowbars.

"Hey patna, give up them flannel shirt..."

"Nah, give up dat crufix chain on your neck..."

Charlie then back upin the wall, and they come up close up to him. Then one of them manage to pull a big ol jacknife and aims it to his belly.

"Oh what a biggie man you are, I can't wait to feast on your entrails.... as I manage to have a Sunset Flip by my side, as your see you life---"

JB then rolls upin a lowrider, and see's the hoodlums who are giving Charlie a hardtime. He comes out side of the whip, and encounters them.

"What you want you Schoolboy lookin mafucka?"

"Yeah what you doing here, patna?"

JB then pulls upin his SMG, and opens fire on these ._.|._|_.|._'s as the duck for cover. JB then manages to look at Charlie, and shoots one of them in the head. Then they all flea from this Ruffneck, and JB goes back into his lowrider and drives off in the night....

JB comes back around and see's Charlie strokin his pingone wing belt, and he gets out of his car and he gives him about ten to fifteen roll ups until he managed to grab his tights, to the point we see is white butt as the ref counts this shit...

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Charlie Nickles (09-30-2020)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-30-2020, 02:08 PM

subtitle says This not a .__.|..|_. <---- probably a pin

(09-30-2020, 09:56 AM)John_Black Said: As we see Charlie pinned Knucks about 7,000 million times, he walks outside the area and he see's a bunch of dudes in hoodies with crowbars, awaiting for him as they are nipping their hands with the crowbars.

"Hey patna, give up them flannel shirt..."

"Nah, give up dat crufix chain on your neck..."

Charlie then back upin the wall, and they come up close up to him. Then one of them manage to pull a big ol jacknife and aims it to his belly.

"Oh what a biggie man you are, I can't wait to feast on your entrails.... as I manage to have a Sunset Flip by my side, as your see you life---"

JB then rolls upin a lowrider, and see's the hoodlums who are giving Charlie a hardtime. He comes out side of the whip, and encounters them.

"What you want you Schoolboy lookin mafucka?"

"Yeah what you doing here, patna?"

JB then pulls upin his SMG, and opens fire on these ._.|._|_.|._'s as the duck for cover. JB then manages to look at Charlie, and shoots one of them in the head. Then they all flea from this Ruffneck, and JB goes back into his lowrider and drives off in the night....

JB comes back around and see's Charlie strokin his pingone wing belt, and he gets out of his car and he gives him about ten to fifteen roll ups until he managed to grab his tights, to the point we see is white butt as the ref counts this shit...

Charlie kicks out! He grabs JB's gun from his waistband and shoots the Ruffneck in the genital area before stealing the challenger's whip and going out for a joyride. A few miles down the road, Charlie slams the vehicle into a powerline. Totally intentionally. Definitely not the result of driving under the influence.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post