Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 10:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Lies.
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-29-2020, 04:09 PM

[Image: AGuqZga.gif]
And So It Begins.....
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-29-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Chaos's post!
(09-29-2020)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-29-2020, 05:03 PM

Charlie walks into the backstage area and sees Chris playing with a doll. Charlie shakes his head from side to side as he 'tsk tsk tsks' at Chaos.

"I already tried the doll stuff, pal. If playing with dolls didn't work for me, it damn sure isn't going to work for you."

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Charlie Nickles's post!
(09-29-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-29-2020, 08:17 PM

(09-29-2020, 05:03 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: Charlie walks into the backstage area and sees Chris playing with a doll. Charlie shakes his head from side to side as he 'tsk tsk tsks' at Chaos.

"I already tried the doll stuff, pal. If playing with dolls didn't work for me, it damn sure isn't going to work for you."

"Yer a fuck'n jobber tho. And you can't count."

"Remember that time u told me u were an UNDEFEATED jobber?"

"Look @ the job guy who can't count, go around try to pick on Gilly n' Chaos! LMFAO!!1!!1!!2!!!!2!!!!!3!!!!

"Charlie did u notice the order my client beats jobbers in? Gilly>You>Chaos. But hey at least u can say in that list, u r sandwiched between to AXTUAL FORMER UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONS!"

"Loser."

"Now 4 u Chris Chaos the next job guy on my Sar's fuckit list. Step right on up!"

Greggo can't stop laughing at Charlie's expense. He wonders if John Black will be Charlie's next victim. He laughs so hard, something pops out of his asshole.

Cut!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (09-29-2020), Unknown Soldier (09-29-2020)