Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 09:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
From Last to First
Halocen Offline
Punk Rock Princess

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-29-2020, 09:09 AM

It was my last match in the South Florida Wrestling Association. I had just gotten off the phone with The XWF representative, and not only was I nervous about my final match, but butterflies were building for what lied ahead as well. The promoter Jack Scott knocked on my door as I was taping up my hands and getting focused, going through different moves in my head...

C'mon in jack, I'm good."

Jack walked in sitting on the bench next to me. We had grown to be friends since he plucked me from the last shitty Fed that I was so glad to leave behind. He put his arm around my shoulders clearly trying to find the words to express what was going on inside his shiny bald dome.

"Kiddo, when I brought you here I knew you would go on to greater things, but honestly, I thought it would be here with me. I know that you are meant for brighter lights and bigger things, just don't forget me when you grab your first big shot. All I ask is to remember where you came from. Don't let that pretty head get too big. You have always been a wrestler first and a pretty face for my billing posters second, if at all."

I saw the watery glean in his eyes, the old bastard was getting misty on me...

"I could never forget you or this place trust me. You brought me up from nothing to be your headliner. Now that I know how that feels it will be hard to go back to opening matches, but I know I gotta take my lumps. I also know when things get rough for me you will be right there waiting for my voice to be at the other end of the phone. Listen I will make you a deal, let me get my feet under me out there and I will have you come to manage me a few times. You can let Tim run things for a while. He may be a little freaky, but he is very able to hold down the fort for as long as you need, right?"

He smiled that toothy smile I had gotten so used to. I chuckled leaning my head on his shoulder....

"I just might take you up on that offer squirt. Tim couldn't fuck things up too bad, could he? I'm gonna let you finish getting ready, by the way, you are getting the win tonight, I thought I would tell the guys to let you go out on a high note and all. Knock em dead kid."

Those wouldn't be the last words I heard from him before I left to meet up with Vinnie and his team, but they were the most meaningful to me. After my win. He announced to our small but loyal crowd that I was moving on and that they should all watch the XWF to see me light the place on fire very soon. Evidently, my Title now vacated, would be up for grabs round-robin style leading up to the next big set of shows. I was glad some mid-carders could step up and grab some spotlight. The big guy was always great at putting people over. I gave out a few hugs and pats on the back and climbed in my convertible and made my way out of the little gardens building the Fed called home....

So let me see what we've got here...The standard thug ladies man persona, check. The smug, my shit don't stink attitude, double-check. Wow to top it off you even treat women like shit. You're three for three Johnny boy. I really could do without all the pissing contest stuff and you being butthurt over someone I don't even know. Trust me she probably turned ya down because of the smell of Hennesy and stank bud wafting off ya. If I remember correctly it had to do with comments you made about her body. Just a Lil tip, some of us are here to wrestle not show off for overcompensating short short men like you.

On to bigger and better things. This is truly my first match in this fine place and with my pedigree, I can't believe that management was kind enough to hand me a jobber right off. It amazes me that a guy rocking knock-off Jordans and filling his cabinets with government cheese has the testicular fortitude to step in the ring with an unproven noob like me. How many baby mamas put you up to this "easy win" to finally get some child support from your Brooklyn Brawler wanna ass. No need to share I'm sure it's something you wanna keep to yourself. From ten feet away, because if I get any closer the smell of the dime bag of cheap weed may knock me over, I can see the ring rust on you. You are nothing but an echo of thug rapper wanna be like Xhibit and those other so-called street thugs. I bet you even had a rapper name back in the day like honey biscuit or something equally as stupid.

I will just leave you with this homie. I will grab my first win on Saturday and it will be against you brotha. I am not gonna go into detail here but rest assured you will be on your back seeing stars, not white girl body parts..
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Halocen's post:
(09-29-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-29-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-29-2020), Theo Pryce (10-11-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-29-2020), VVR (09-30-2020)