Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 05:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You owe me xbux.
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-28-2020, 08:09 PM

Charlie, I saw what you did against our Universal Champion. You turned her into one of these.

Thunder Knuckles point to the upper left hand your screen and Todd puts up the graphic.

[Image: 120-pin-cushions-19.jpg]

Like she's never encountered thumbtacks in her career. Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

Let's just nip this shit in the bud, right now. You pay me. I go away. I won't tell the lawyers how you still have xbux if you just send me everything you got. I'll call it even.

Absent-minded Thunder Knuckles hooks Charlie's leg and pins his shoulders to the mat.--. Thinking to himself, "Man, I sure would hate to hear Charlie bitch about losing his belt.."

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-29-2020)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-28-2020, 08:53 PM

pinfall attempts:

'one of these' = reference to a pincushion

shows an image of a pin cushion

hooks charlie's leg

pins his shoulders to the mat

'nip this shit in the bud' could theoretically be a reference to nipping my reign as champion in the bud through a pinfall

"losing his belt"

Charlie kicks out, grabbing a few pennies and dimes off the ground as he scampers off to file a workplace grievance.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-29-2020, 08:49 AM

Who knew TK was adept at Morse Code????

Winner and NEW HMW Champeen - Thunder Knuckles

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post