Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 RP Board 2020
I Wish I Cared More.
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-26-2020, 10:49 PM

So, why Chris Chaos?

Haven’t I beat him enough?

Haven’t I castrated him enough?

Haven’t I proven time and time again that he’s just not on my level?

I’ll answer number one in a minute. Yes. Ehhh, debatable. Emphatic yes.

"Yes Thad. Yes you have. Keep patting yourself on the back. It's quite the accomplishment. An accomplishment you can't seem to get enough of, apparently. All of those points above, yet you still want more. I guess the only question left is why? What hole is there still left to fill? What emptiness inside do you still have? What hurt do you still feel?

Or is it jealousy? Is that what that tingly feeling in your belly is, Thad, jealousy? You went on to tell the world that you wanted to add another shiny trophy to that case of yours and beat me when I became number one contender. Beat me when I am not 100 percent, and when I have no incentive to fight you. That's a real A plus there. You talk about how you want to go undefeated at Relentless. You pat yourself on the back like an autistic boy who tied his shoes for the first time.

"LOOK MA! I DIDS IT!"

Why?

Validation. Thad, face it, you sit in a pile of mediocrity and you mask it with brash arrogance and bravado. All it is is a cry for attention. You've never been what I am, and you are realizing you can't ever be. You want to rub in my face all of the times I've been down and kicked twice over. All the times I have been looked at as the joke, as the company's proverbial punching bag. Sure. Great. But would you have sought me out had I lost that match? Stipulation or not, if I didn't have something to gain and was just another fall from grace who lost on the first night, would you have wanted anything to do with me again?

No, Thad. You wouldn't have.

Because despite all of my shortcomings I have the one thing you've never had.........I have been Universal Champion. I continue to get shots. I continue to stay relevant. I can't count on my appendages how many big matches I have been in. Yours are big because you tell yourself they're big, but you are just another Peter Gilmour or Mastermind when you think about it. You don't get half the fame, half the ratings, half the benefits that I get. And you try soooooooo hard at this. So hard at building your image. So hard at being the good guy. A role model. A solid person. Thad, you're a nothing and it kills you inside. No matter how much dick you suck, you'll never be on the right side of the establishment.

I am the joke with the punchline that people have to keep hearing again. You want what I have Thad, and you just can't seem to grasp it.

You made it a goal of yours to expose me? Sounds like some Mean Girls shit. Oooooooh Thaddy boy is feeling petty eh? Just because you'll never be better than the Television Title division you want to come at the one man who has it all in his palm, the one man who can literally lose 5 times in 5 title matches consecutively and KEEP getting shots. You hate me because you can't be me, Thad.

If I’m a midcard talent, if I’m not good enough to matter and you lose to me like you always do, what does that say about you?

It says I am a whole lot better than you. You don't get shots. Your going to be undefeated at the biggest Pay Per View of the year and still sit in the back and watch me face Sarah. and if I lose? I'll get another shot. And another. You? You'll age too quick for your skill set and fizzle out like the rest of the overinflated ego's around here. Father time is not kind when you have nothing to offer him.

Yes, I’m better than you Chris. I always have been and I always will be so if I’m a mid-carder man, you gotta be jerkin’ the curtain.

See? There it is again. That "I know you are but what am I" playground mentality. That wall of defense you put around yourself because you hate yourself and you hate what you've become. You sought me out because beating me will make YOU feel better. I said it before and I'll say it again. Hell I'll shout it to the heavens.

BEATING ME MEANS NOTHING

Only to you. I will continue to get the best air time, the most thrilling storylines, the top title shots. You will continue to sit there and work on your GI Joe meets Battle Star Galactica fanfiction piece you keep boring us with. Nobody reads, listens or cares. We've written you off a long time ago, Thad. We've long since passed on.

You haven't. You just can't let it go. You have to have your face in the spotlight, you just have to gobble up that last piece of pie. You want so desperately to be in the club, but while we are popping bottles with models and doing drugs with celebrities, you're outside parking our cars.

That is how its always been, Thad. That is how it will always be.

You're coming into this match with something to prove to yourself. Good. I have zero motivation. I don't care. Beating you is insignificant. A win over me at Relentless is a notch in the bed post of a bed that hasn't been slept in in years. Nobody will come looking for that accomplishment and say "Oh my god, look! That's when Thaddeus Duke beat Chris Chaos again!"

They'll be too busy watching me beat Sarah Lacklan.

I chose to face Chris Chaos because I know the very sight of me makes his skin crawl and his blood boil.

It's the other way around, Thad. It's always been the other way around. You project your insecurities well. You're a master of deflection. So I hope you trained hard. I hope you did your pushups and finished your Wheaties because this is the last game of the season. I am resting my starters for the playoffs, you're trying to make them. I hope you are prepared and take this seriously because I sure as hell am not.

I chose to face you because I want you to remember where you belong in the pecking order. I chose to end my boredom and leave my luxury hotel suit to get a little cardio in quite simply…

Because I can.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-27-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Chaos's post!
(09-27-2020)