Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 3 RP Board 2020
Gladiators...come out and plaaaay
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-26-2020, 05:18 PM

Look, I haven't been in the ring for awhile, since I was busy tryin' to reel in my loses in my life. I won't get into specific details, but I'll just say that I want to have a change of pace in my life right now. I might not be in the ring, and stinking up the joint with my Blacklisted special on those who don't fuck with me, but doesn't mean I don't have a chance at beating some American Gladiators asses at Rose Bowl.

You see, i don't want to just fight em.. I want to wreck em back into the 80s where they belong. I am not going to just walk out in Rose Bowl, and just fight like a bitch... imma come out of there like true ass warrior in the streets of California. I want them to know that, "hey this mafukka still gotz it" and a I can hold my head up high in the sky, knowing I was able to be the only one to fight them rioded out freaks from nowhere.

I've seen the show before, and I had to turn that shit off since it's just exploiting those strong fucks who think they can handle there own in a real fight. Well, it seems to be nothing more than just them being bustas on there own merit of relevancy, and I am here to say that they need a reality check from a metal masked man like myself, and I know most people will be focused on way better cards instead of a pre show like this caliber.

Well, at this point I am here to say.... JOHN MAFACKKIN BLACK IS BACK AND IS READY BUST SOME CAPS IN THESE AMERICAN GLADIATORS ASSES AT MAFACKKIN ROSE BOWL THIS SUNDAY.

If I don't make it on the pre-show against them, or it gets scrapped... well, I just wanted to let y'all know i am ready to fight against them, and kill em off one by one.

JB out bitchez....see y'all on Sunday.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post